Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is banned by the government  (Read 2035 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

The user benefit but not the crocodile government officials, and the country also does not benefit from it, not even tax, so the government decides to eleminate something that does not benefit them. And another thing is, because of bitcoin’s characteristics, they say the government is protecting its people from possible fraud, loses and risks of loses. But for bitcoin users all their point of views are all useless.  Grin Cheesy

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh

I think the government banned the used of bitcoin simply because they cannot control it, cannot trace the transaction and they cannot implement their laws with it.

dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

I think nobody can stop bitcoin. Those who have banned bitcoin would reverse their decision soon.

Yes you are right. Some country who actually did not ban bitcoin but never regulate this instead. Those country who did not appreciate bitcoin has already change their decision and are starting to regulate the bitcoin and other cypto currencies.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
BrandeXMRLOVER

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

Wich gouvernment banned bitcoin bro?? I think its very difficult.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh

I think the government banned the used of bitcoin simply because they cannot control it, cannot trace the transaction and they cannot implement their laws with it.

Yeah government can not control bitcoin it is decentralised and no one can control, but the sad thing is how they use bitcoin in their country if bitcoin banned to them.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:28:10 AM

there are a lot of reasons the government in various countries to ban bitcoin such as, the government taku bitcoin in use for money laundering of corruption

FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:52:00 AM

Government dont want competence to other currencies they want to monopolize the use of their own currency. because their currency help them to grow and has a tax that helps the community the people from their everyday life. Banning a bitcoin or any crypto currency is one of the best way cause they cant get tax to it. Even though its convinient to use.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:57:56 AM

It totally depends on the mind of government. Basically, many government had already accepted it.But it is a matter of sorrow that maximum government don't accept it.In my opinion, those type of government thought that the economic slowdown will be done by it and people will do many things by anonymously via Bitcoin.For those reason, Bitcoin is banned by the government.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:01:13 AM

I dont think so why they banned bitcoin from there country. What I can say is they banned it because they cannot hold bitcoin by their self and they cannot get the full amount of tax from bitcoin and to the users so it will happen to any country if they want to control bitcoin and they cannot do it. thats base on my opinion.
Zabrielle

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

I think the reason why the bitcoin is being ban in some other countries maybe because the government cant have a full control over it. Since bitcoin is decentralized and the anonymity of the user cant be trace up by the authority incase of any illegal transactions. I guess the government is also afraid that bitcoin might be use in terrorist attack since the user or owner of cant be traced up.
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

Their are government implement their law about Bitcoin because some of their people abused using Bitcoin. They don't think that be responsible in everything and anything.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

there are a lot of reasons the government in various countries to ban bitcoin such as, the government taku bitcoin in use for money laundering of corruption
May be it is true, but i think that it cannot be the only reason for that but i think that there may be so many other reasons which ca cuase the price to be banned by the governemt. I think still most of the states do not passed any law against bitcoin and still they may be thinking about to passed a law about bitcoin and turn it as legal currency .

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

The user benefit but not the crocodile government officials, and the country also does not benefit from it, not even tax, so the government decides to eleminate something that does not benefit them. And another thing is, because of bitcoin’s characteristics, they say the government is protecting its people from possible fraud, loses and risks of loses. But for bitcoin users all their point of views are all useless.  Grin Cheesy
Those governments that are sincere with their public and are honestly working for their welfare have made bitcoin legal soon after its creation such as Japan, USA and so on. But those whose government personnel are just concerned about fulfilling their bank accounts and are involved in nepotism, corruption like evil deeds, they are reluctant to make bitcoin legal. Bitcoin is the currency of future and we should not ignore it.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

Those governments that are sincere with their public and are honestly working for their welfare have made bitcoin legal soon after its creation such as Japan, USA and so on. But those whose government personnel are just concerned about fulfilling their bank accounts and are involved in nepotism, corruption like evil deeds, they are reluctant to make bitcoin legal. Bitcoin is the currency of future and we should not ignore it.
I wonder, why until now only developed countries that can legalize bitcoin for use by the community? Whether other countries do not want to go forward like the two countries already mentioned above? I think if other countries do not immediately follow the two countries to legalize the bitcoin it will not affect the bitcoin users in the country because even if the government declares banning bitcoin then its users can still use bitcoin so banned the government would be in vain if they not to legalize bitcoin.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

It's simply impossible for any government to ban or punish the POSSESSION of bitcoin: the are just points of a strange videogame.
But, of course, governments can make very hard to exchange bitcoin with fiat money, an this is what happens now.
But with a little attention, any ban in this sense can be bypassed.
It is very easy for them to ban it what it is going to be difficult is to enforce those laws that ban bitcoin, however make no mistake if bitcoin is banned in your country and you are found being in possession of it you are going to be punished that is why if bitcoin ever becomes illegal in my country I will sell it since I do not want to have any problem.
lvincent

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:23:58 AM

Maybe because it is decentralized and something they can't control, some countries ban bitcoin even though they're seeing it's potential but they are scared because bitcoin is decentralized abd there are a lot of other reason why government is banning bitcoin they just don't want the public to know about it.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

I think the government now will thinking more about bitcoin because they see that the people still want to invest their money in bitcoin and perhaps the governments will not ban bitcoin and will allow bitcoin to be used by the people. but I see that there are a country that still bans bitcoin and I think if the other country giving their permission to bitcoin, then that country will release the ban and will allow people to still use bitcoin.
Bitcoins are banned by governments mostly, only few countries are there who legalized it to be used within their country boundaries. Governments know the advantages of these crypto currencies and especially bitcoins but the only reason they don’t want to let it legal that they will not be controlling the economy produced by them. As they are decentralized so no one can control them.
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

It's not still officially banned (actually, bitcoin doesn't "exist" as money, until it's not changed in fiat money), but for sure there is a bloody campaign against bitcoin, and we see daily the results.
We'll see, I'm very positive that bitcoin will resist.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

Government aimed for  taxex and btc is using crypto  and blockchain no  government can handle this  when  all people use btc in a country wich the government has no control  where do they get there funds for all the projects that they want to do that's why they have  fear in the crypto but in Korea they put taxed in trading and they can put some bigger charge in all remittances where we cash out our money

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
copypaper5

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

Actually bitcoin is very helpful once the small community economy ..
The reason the state forbids bitcoin is to apply the principles of prudence, safeguarding business competition, risk control, and consumer protection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: