Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is banned by the government  (Read 2035 times)
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

List of Countries that have Banned Bitcoin
Thailand– The Thai treasure banned bitcoin outright.
Chinap– The Chinese treasure enacted policies on bitcoin that pretty much restricted the use of the virtual currency.
Taiwan – The country’s Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) blocked efforts to install first-bitcoin-atm-installed-bostons-south-station Bitcoin ATMs in the country and restricted its use as an alternate currency.
India – The Indian’s central bank published a lengthly document against the use of bitcoin. If the country is not accepted by the central banking system, it’s pretty much useless.
Germany – The German government and central bank   formally accepted bitcoin as a private virtual currency but not as a public currency.
Bolivia – The developing country claims bitcoin was created by the United States government to wage financial warfare on other countries!
Russia – The Russian Prosecutor General’s Office says “Systems for anonymous payments and cyber currencies that have gained considerable circulation — including the most well-known, Bitcoin — are money substitutes and cannot be used by individuals or legal entities.”

We all know that we're lucky if our own country recognizes bitcoin instead of getting banned.
The countries that accepting  bitcoin are many than the country  that didnt accept it. I think Philippines  is on their way due to that a couple of person scammed over 900 Milion worth of bitcoins but there's a lot of user on the Philippines  that well disagree for banning it.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:23:38 AM
Merited by andika2018 (1)

I am believe bitcoin banned by government and central bank because they can not control bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized system and not allowing any institution or government to control it because transaction data spread around the world.

olia10

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:02:31 AM

Crypto-currency systems are absolutely anonymous, which frightens the government of various countries, as control over the movement of capital is one of the main sources of power. Against bitcoins, war is waged not only by the government, but also by the banking system, as governments and banks are working together. Yes and more Bitcoin worries tax officials.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:41:23 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 06:12:23 AM by maxreish

One thing inside my mind, why bitcoin prohibited or banned in other country, because many of there country men victimized by the scammer or opportunist  people, thats why the government prohibit  bitcoin to avoid such thing in their own country.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh

Maybe the bitcoins are a tgreat into theit government then the bitcoins are gpnna be huge than tgeir monetary unti then there are definitely gonna ban bitcoins for that because the bitcoins are an independent currency there us no taxes at all and they cannot be controlled by the government. But maybe the bitcoins is used by some illegal activities in that country that is why the government are banning them. There are a pot of reasons why
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:45:25 AM

Crypto-currency systems are absolutely anonymous, which frightens the government of various countries, as control over the movement of capital is one of the main sources of power. Against bitcoins, war is waged not only by the government, but also by the banking system, as governments and banks are working together. Yes and more Bitcoin worries tax officials.
The cryptocurrency are now not getting that anonymous because all of the wallets and exchanges that i have ever tried needs kyc or know your customer policy which it requires you to submit certain documents or id's in order to be verified and that is how you are going to increase your limits or fully maximize your experience in those platforms.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:52:49 AM

is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh

Maybe the bitcoins are a tgreat into theit government then the bitcoins are gpnna be huge than tgeir monetary unti then there are definitely gonna ban bitcoins for that because the bitcoins are an independent currency there us no taxes at all and they cannot be controlled by the government. But maybe the bitcoins is used by some illegal activities in that country that is why the government are banning them. There are a pot of reasons why
well, maybe a lot of people are using bitcoin in a way that is not good, because the government is banned bitcoin. but, lately, the use of bitcoin, especially cryptocurrency is used for positive things, I just hope the government immediately supports this.
memaks

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:01:58 AM

If bitcoin continues to develop this way,it can destroy the entire modern banking system.+ Decentralization-the most dangerous for any state, as it loses control over finances. Roll Eyes
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

Yes it is true that the government is frightened and worried that Bitcoin is used for illegal acts prohibited in the country. It could be detrimental to the state and create an uncontrolled state. Especially when more and more people are using Bitcoin then the country will lose income tax. To overcome such a thing there should be a regulation that regulates the circulation of Bitcoin, it can make bitcoin and digital currency more controlled and can be managed properly.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

I think government use to banned bitcoin because of their own security banks that may beat by bitcoin. I mean many people will try to use now bitcoin as their banking place. That they can earn much better amount of money in a year. That's the things I see to it when I started joining here as the user's here in my country grows.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:37:04 AM

Bitcoin is already proven to make its users feel a better life. But the government's view of Bitcoin is very different. The government considers that Bitcoin is only a disservice to its people and the impact of Bitcoin is very bad. Though in fact not as bad as the Government imagines.

faranisa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

First, because the nature of bitcoin is fluctuating and it's like gambling so it does not convince the government. Second, maybe the bitcoin system is incompatible with the current system and working mode in government.
Yari_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

Recently, I'm interested in an article about India.
  Take the case of the Indian Rupee. The Reserve Bank of India has expressed concern about the secretive system of Bitcoins being a conduit for illegal activities -(now that the Government has made a push in a large way towards tracking and digitisation of the economy) They are in no mood to allow Bitcoins to be the next hawala conduit so will as a first step ban them as legal tender in India.
  Almost all countries are beginning to be afraid of bitcoins. Probably because it is impossible to track the balance and payments - accordingly, the government can not impose taxes on its citizens. And this is not only in India but also in many countries around the world.
T-Bag

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

There are a variety of different regulations that could put on cryptos, without outright banning them. However, make no mistake, any significant regulation will undermine the currency as a whole. The first regulation, that I believe will happen quite soon in the United States and Western Europe, will be a requirement to register your wallet. For most owners, this is easily accomplished by their hosting service, such as Coinbase. By doing so, some level of anonymity no longer exists. Yes, individuals could disobey this order. However, unfortunately, most would obey the law. This would make transfers between registered and unregistered wallets, quite risky for the "legal" individual.

The next level of regulation, which is largely impossible without anonymity removed, is taxation. As far as I know, profits on cryptos are only taxable if the individual takes them out of cryptos altogether. I suspect that this will change. If you profited in a new altcoin, and you want to park your profits in Bitcoin, I believe the government will begin treating that as a taxable investment profit. I'm not convinced the government is all that interested in this small chunk of revenue; I think they would institute such regulations in an attempt to squash high amounts of fiat being traded in for cryptocurrencies. To that end, I think it is possible that countries such as China, would limit the amount an individual could transfer into cryptocurrencies, in a certain time frame.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

I do not understand the government's policy of bitcoin, in my country I see everyone who has participated with bitcoin, their life lifted in economic terms. maybe the government does not want it if its people become rich  Cheesy Cheesy
Wow this is the best news that at some place people are really satisfied in their life with bitcoin, same as them I am really happy to have bitcoin as bitcoin has given me a lot of things that were just out of reach for me, now I am able to get even the most expensive things just because of bitcoin and my earning with bitcoin, so our government should promote and support bitcoin because it is best for us and for the people of our country.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

Bitcoin i still new thing for many people and very hard to create something that can control it. When you don't have enough time to think better to ban it. Grin

sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

Any government has control over the release of money in their own country. Bitcoin delegates this function to all comers. On the other hand, transparency and nanniness. Two things that do not like in any ruler. In my opinion theer no other reasons to do not like bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

Now they have banned it for the reason that they still don't know it and they want some time to fully understand it. How can you regulate a thing you don't understand and government have the power to cease it use for the people to be not involve in its potential risk though it might give you rewards but to the government its still unknown so they will not support it as of now.
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

the government wants to ban crypto because they want to know the front and back of it as of now they want to know how it works so they can pin point what should be regulated how can people benefit and how people can take advantage of bitcoins loopholes.. they are doing fine so peoples money would not be put in scams and where their hard earned money can be safe.

knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

The government is just only protecting there people to reduce the scam to there country because some of people using bitcoin to scam and they do it by there own country. Like the issue to the Philippines about 900 million pesos scammed by the couple using the site New G. By that issue it could also affect the bitcoin reputation to that country it could also affect the trust of the people to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: