Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is the price going to stabilize
Yes - 12 (50%)
No - 12 (50%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price stabilization  (Read 503 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Hi Guys,

Is the price going to stabilize ?

Never. Bitcoin market is based on speculation, supply and demand, so the price would have wild swings very often. Just like we witnessed a week ago, the price goes deep because of South Korea's FUD. And then it'd rally a little but now the price just continued to move sideways and somehow stuck between $11K-$12K.

Hi Guys,

Bitcoin prices go up after a few hours and continue to go down but not too fast, after a few hours it comes back. Bitcoin is becoming more stable and no longer moves like crazy at the beginning of the year.

But it doesn't mean that bitcoin is more stable as you pointed out, specially at the beginning of the year. Its really the nature of the ecosystem. And this price instability is one reason why traditional investors like Warren Buffet stays away, they don't like how unstable and volatile the market is.
Pulsar1x

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

It will start to rise soon. It's and usual thing and it happened so many times so far.
You will notice the same after a year or two...maybe not.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

The price is around 9500-13000. As I see by volume, there is a set of positions by large players. This will continue for a while, I think that the price will continue to be in this corridor.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

The price is around 9500-13000. As I see by volume, there is a set of positions by large players. This will continue for a while, I think that the price will continue to be in this corridor.
The desire to control the bitcoin continues to devalue it. This is happening against the backdrop of the growing desire to impose controls on the cryptocurrency market by various regulators around the world.
empefaif

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

"OilCoin" announced.. https://twitter.com   Wink   Crude Oil could reach $100/barrel
That "Oilcoin" is a real business or just a simple name ? I guess it is a simple name without any business related to oil in it.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

That "Oilcoin" is a real business or just a simple name ? I guess it is a simple name without any business related to oil in it.

I read "oilcoin" is backed by barrel of oil and has legal standing.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

By stabilization, do you mean price increase? Yes BTC price will go North in no time. Maybe after the Chinese New Year. But if stabilization means a fixed price, it will never happen. It's like a stock, its meant to constantly increase or decrease. That's where the value lies
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

Hi Guys,

I think we have still room for BTC correction till 8-9k $. In case of BTC price stabilization in channel 12-15k $ during this week BTC price will go up

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

The meaning of stabilization is totally depend on mindset of people.Because Price Stabilizing of bitcoin is very difficult as is not the regular currency which flows in all part of the world freely or it is not owned by some government.It is decentralized currency and people investing in it are investing there money at their own risk.So it is not clear that when will the investment be more or when it will be less.soo it is difficult to predict when are the prices stable and when they are not.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Never expect a stable value with crypto currencies. In nature the value always gets fluctuated every minute. There are chance to remain between a certain figure but not at one figure. That won't even look good plus we would not have investors like now we have.  It would become almost like the local currency / fiat's if the stability is going to happen. It would not be much spicy enough.

Price will start booming and we will be in a position to see the value being at $25K to $30K this year end with bitcoin.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

its the nature of crypto to be unstable.
there are a lot of weak hands and investors who act on the slightest bit of hype
also the markets can be manipulated because of unregulation.
A lot of people actually like the fact that it is unstable, it makes for good trading,
if you can read it properly that is.

Yes we don't the daily Price of bitcoin because crypto currencies prices changes every time even in a second the price will changes the total value very different .

So investors must study the previous history of crypto currencies of the crypto currency that you want to invest for your future it is very important for all who wanted to survive in this .
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

For the past 2-3 days, the price was stable at roughly around $12,000 per coin. But today the negative news from India once again destroyed the prices and right now Bitcoin is trading at around $10,500 per coin. To tell the truth, I am surprised at how volatile Bitcoin is. I though that since it is having more than 100 million users now, it will show more stability.
gigantus

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

For the past 2-3 days, the price was stable at roughly around $12,000 per coin. But today the negative news from India once again destroyed the prices and right now Bitcoin is trading at around $10,500 per coin. To tell the truth, I am surprised at how volatile Bitcoin is. I though that since it is having more than 100 million users now, it will show more stability.
unfortunately politics is now very much affected. but now you can buy at a minimum price. Do not think that this course will be even smaller (for example 3000), so use it. now I can say that it will grow steadily from year to year.

mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

Hi Guys,

Not quite accurate if I give an answer. I predict it will be a little stable before the end of January. But after that, the price of bitcoin and maybe the majority of altcoins will go in for a dip. Their values will recover by february or march I think.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

We are still in the development phase and not even was 10% of world's population is using Bitcoin right now so I don't think that price is going to remain stable but I am expecting a sustainable growth in the upcoming years and it will be a positive fluctuation in the price but during the process we might see many corrections resulting in a negative shade but it won't remain stable for sure.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

No one can say for sure that bitcoin's price will stabilize. For now, it could be sideways movement for 2-3 months, unless a breakthrough in the development of bitcoin's flaws has been implemented. In bitcoin and cryptoverse, there are infinite possibilities and impossibilities, what's important is how you handle your investments and strategies in this volatile market.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

We are still in the development phase and not even was 10% of world's population is using Bitcoin right now so I don't think that price is going to remain stable but I am expecting a sustainable growth in the upcoming years and it will be a positive fluctuation in the price but during the process we might see many corrections resulting in a negative shade but it won't remain stable for sure.
exactly that this is one of the reason why is this price are not in a stable cause we all know that people that are able to know about this currency are not as much more cause the percentage are in a low so therefor this is hard to have  stabilize price of.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

The desire to control the bitcoin continues to devalue it. This is happening against the backdrop of the growing desire to impose controls on the cryptocurrency market by various regulators around the world.
They've seen the potentials and most people who knew it are already engaged with this industry so financial institutions needs to find ways to control or regulate this market, big players together with whales are taking advantage of news which been shared around the web, making the downfall to be well
covered and anticipating that newbies and weak holders will be shake and start to sell what they've got, we won't see any stable value even we see the
rise again, it will continue being a swing market as it was been popular from the the start.
rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

actually, we cant predict it  but the end of January the price will hit on 15k-20k $, we have to wait for the perfect scenario after this month price will touch high

Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

Nothing is stable in the market. The market goes up and down. It swings. There's a lot of emotions in the market. Bitcoin market dominance has reduced greatly and I see this trend continuing until we see the next market correction. Like I always say, nothing is predictable in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: