Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 05:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EtherGrab.us - Stable Ethereum Mining Pool!  (Read 82 times)
Ahrcoin (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

Come check out a new Ethereum mining pool!

EtherGrab.us - Stable Ethereum Mining Pool

Features:
  • 0.1% Fees
  • Pool pays all tx fees
  • no registrstion required
  • -Payouts every 3 hours
  • 0.01 ETH payout threshold
  • Efficient Difficulty
  • Chat Room Support/Announcement

We will continue to improve and implement new features on the pool.  We are committed to make all of our miners successful and provide top of the line service. Please stop by and check out the pool.  I would love some feedback on how to improve.

Thank you
EtherGrab Dev Team

Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

This belongs in the pools section, not here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=199.0
Ahrcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

Sorry about that.  I will see if I can move it to the pools section.  I read this and thought I was in the right place.

Advertising spam is not allowed, this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc. Mining pool ops should make a thread within the Mining section of Alt Currencies. Most OP's already link to pools available so advertising your pool is unnecessary and leads to too much spam. Exchanges, shops, gambling sites, etc, should make a thread in the Marketplace section of Alt Currencies.
Ahrcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

I have re-created the post in the "pools" section.  I have tried to delete this post but get an error message.  Can a moderator please delete this thread?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: