Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:45:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an ADA advice  (Read 121 times)
nugoph (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

ADA money futures?  Huh Huh Huh Is it really right to hold it now, should I invest ADA on binance or bittrex, what is your opinion? Someone who is investing ADA can give me some helpful tips. Thank you very much  😀 😀 😀
hoangtujuda

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

Grin Grin

I am Newbie the same and I am Holding ADA.
Cardano (ADA) is not just an electronic money, it is also a technology platform capable of running financial applications currently used by individuals, organizations and governments around the world. This is the first blockchain project to be developed from a scientific philosophy and is the only tool designed and built by a team of world-class researchers and engineers. That's the improvement of Eth, i think and hope ADA will grow well.
This is my idea. Good luck my friend.
sapientia

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

Ada is good. consider xrp and str too. They are good coins to buy now.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

First of all, what do you mean with ADA futures? are you talking about the future price predictions? For me,
it is going to be touching more than $1 in a few weeks from now, maybe days... Only as soon as the price recovers back to the top again.
ADA money futures?  Huh Huh Huh Is it really right to hold it now, should I invest ADA on binance or bittrex, what is your opinion? Someone who is investing ADA can give me some helpful tips. Thank you very much  😀 😀 😀
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:01:58 PM

I’m no expert but I have heard a lot of positive comments about Cardano and the technology behind it. I bought some a couple of months ago and doubled my money and then sold. I wish I had held some because it kept increasing in value. I would still consider buying again. I think it’s here to stay.
inskraer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

Ada is a good coin and will bring a decent profit in the future, buy and hold it!
nugoph (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

Ada is a good coin and will bring a decent profit in the future, buy and hold it!
Thanks for your advice, I will do so
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

ADA money futures?  Huh Huh Huh Is it really right to hold it now, should I invest ADA on binance or bittrex, what is your opinion? Someone who is investing ADA can give me some helpful tips. Thank you very much  😀
Just hold ADA for some time, for me, this coin is worth it.

And i am buying a bunch of them at $0,50 - $0,60, the price is still very cheap compared to what it was a few weeks ago, since it touched more than one dollar each one of them.

Just hold them for some time.

nugoph (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

Grin Grin

I am Newbie the same and I am Holding ADA.
Cardano (ADA) is not just an electronic money, it is also a technology platform capable of running financial applications currently used by individuals, organizations and governments around the world. This is the first blockchain project to be developed from a scientific philosophy and is the only tool designed and built by a team of world-class researchers and engineers. That's the improvement of Eth, i think and hope ADA will grow well.
This is my idea. Good luck my friend.
ok, thanks for your advice bro
nugoph (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

Ada is good. consider xrp and str too. They are good coins to buy now.
yeah, thanks for your advice, haha
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

There is no need to get the tip and all. I am sure cardano will be grows in the market for sure. It is same as ethereum smart contract based on. In future we may find may altcoins emerge with the ADA smart contracts. Every the marketcap circulation of the coin keep on stable and competitive with the other top 10 altcoins. Please utilize the time now itself nd buy as much you can with funds you have.
I am sure you will be able to make billions if you buy the 1000 or more ADA today. You may see value cheaper in all the cryptos so catch up the time.
nugoph (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

First of all, what do you mean with ADA futures? are you talking about the future price predictions? For me,
it is going to be touching more than $1 in a few weeks from now, maybe days... Only as soon as the price recovers back to the top again.
I will think about it, thank you because your hey
nugoph (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

I’m no expert but I have heard a lot of positive comments about Cardano and the technology behind it. I bought some a couple of months ago and doubled my money and then sold. I wish I had held some because it kept increasing in value. I would still consider buying again. I think it’s here to stay.
[/quote] Congratulations, and thanks for your advice, I will probably listen to you
nugoph (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:44:20 PM

Just hold ADA for some time, for me, this coin is worth it.

And i am buying a bunch of them at $0,50 - $0,60, the price is still very cheap compared to what it was a few weeks ago, since it touched more than one dollar each one of them.

Just hold them for some time.

[/quote] Sure, I'm following your advice
nugoph (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

There is no need to get the tip and all. I am sure cardano will be grows in the market for sure. It is same as ethereum smart contract based on. In future we may find may altcoins emerge with the ADA smart contracts. Every the marketcap circulation of the coin keep on stable and competitive with the other top 10 altcoins. Please utilize the time now itself nd buy as much you can with funds you have.
I am sure you will be able to make billions if you buy the 1000 or more ADA today. You may see value cheaper in all the cryptos so catch up the time.
[/quote] thanks for your advice, i'm doing it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: