Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best place to buy a small ammount of Verge (XVG)???  (Read 92 times)
anubizz (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

I would like to buy a small ammount of Verge (XVG) because I think this one will go up in near future.
As micro-investment I just need about 50 XVG (~ 5€). Seems to be a problem to find an exchange that can offer a small ammount like this and accepts Sofortbanking (EU), sepa bank transfer or credit card.
Can someone help with this problem?

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

I would like to buy a small ammount of Verge (XVG) because I think this one will go up in near future.
As micro-investment I just need about 50 XVG (~ 5€). Seems to be a problem to find an exchange that can offer a small ammount like this and accepts Sofortbanking (EU), sepa bank transfer or credit card.

Most of the exchanges would not accepted the payment in fiat cash instead of that you have to convert your money to bitcoin first. Then you can take that bitcoin to trading site and buy the altcoin you wish to buy.
If you want to use the 5 EUR to buy the altcoins your card balance. It is not a good idea to invest dude. You better keep that with you and invest on regulated banks.
If there is any of your countrymen here in the forum in the exchange section, get the payment done with the concern person.
baileym

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

After getting your money transferred in an exchange that accepts fiat you can transfer to and  buy XVG on cryptopia.co.nz/  Binance.com  Bittrex.com or HitBTC.com .  Most of these were not signing on new users not sure if any started again.  You may have to wait until new account registration opens again. 
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

Excuse my question, but why on earth would you choose to buy just 5 euros of a coin? It is not worth your time nor effort and it is going to be eaten up by fees.
anubizz (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

Excuse my question, but why on earth would you choose to buy just 5 euros of a coin? It is not worth your time nor effort and it is going to be eaten up by fees.

I think Monero and Verge have a great future because they focus in privacy. At the moment 50 XVG only cost some euros that i dont mind to loose if my speculation is wrong.
But if it takes the right direction and reaches some hundrets in worth i am happy to get some extra bucks to re-invest Wink

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: