Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USA SHUTDOWN .  (Read 142 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

I was wondering do the politicians also not get paid?..
The POLITICAL ELITE closes the USA:P so i was wondering seems many public servants loose monies do the POLITICIANS?..

See why i ask is because for someone to close the USA do they know what POVERTY feels like?..

I wonder if Schumer knows what poverty feels like to stop peoples wages medical care army all public services i wonder if he knows what it feels like to go hungry and be cold?..OH and not to forget paying bills and that means he is putting people in debt crisis way way worse..

Now lets look at this guy ..

Schumer was born in Brooklyn, the son of Selma (née Rosen) and Abraham Schumer.[5] His father ran an exterminating business, and his mother was a homemaker.[6][7] His family is Jewish,[8] and he is a second cousin, once removed, of actress Amy Schumer.[9][10][11] His ancestors originated from the town of Chortkiv, Galicia, in what is now western Ukraine.[12]

He attended public schools in Brooklyn, scoring a perfect 1600 on the SAT, and graduated as class valedictorian from James Madison High School, in 1967. Schumer competed for Madison High on the It's Academic television quiz show.[13] He attended Harvard College, where he became interested in politics and campaigned for Eugene McCarthy, in 1968.[14] After completing his undergraduate degree, he continued to Harvard Law School, earning his Juris Doctor with honors, in 1974. Schumer passed the New York state bar in early 1975. However, he never practiced law, choosing instead a career in politics.

SO NEVER HAD A PROPER JOB^^^^^^..

To close the USA over immigration is crazy..
Trump won over immigration and jobs that's why he sits in office ..
Now why shut the USA down because you want other policies ?  You put them in your next manifesto and change trumps laws Wink
Then if you win all the laws like immigration you can change if your the winner of the next election..

Are you Americans that stupid?..Presidents have killed your own peoples plus give the order to drone it's own citizens OBAMA and your closing the USA
because of trumps immigration policies  Cheesy Cheesy..DUMB YANKS ..

Ok do you have poor in the USA?
So why are you inviting more peoples in your country if you already have mass poverty in many USA cities like DETROIT

The Bronze Fonz is a public artwork by American artist Gerald P. Sawyer, located on the Milwaukee Riverwalk in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Bronze Fonz depicts Henry Winkler as "The Fonz," a character in the television series Happy Days, which was set in Milwaukee.

NO MORE HAPPY DAYS^^^..Yes even the fonz RUN Cheesy..Clicked his fingers and RUN.

Milwaukee's heart of the ghetto. - YouTube
Video for milwaukee ghetto▶ 1:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4pdUdiU8Pg
15 Apr 2016 -  NO MORE HAPPY DAYS     THEY ARE GONE Cry..

Now Schumer wouldn't know poverty as in hunger and cold and no money to pay bills and buy this guy makes me SICK..

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

How do you shut a country down  Undecided..Must take some dumb asses or some RICH folk to do it..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

Is it time for a new party the whole USA GOVERNMENT is corrupt to the core on both sides ..
The political leeches suck you dry ..

Funny TAX CUTS voted in a flash for the rich Cheesy..
Lets pay our public servants no we will close government Cheesy..

Are you YANKS DUMB?..No not the politicians because they are very clever use your asses as slaves for their families gain..
Join the army and get used as a pawn for the rich then don't get paid Cheesy..

Bend over while i stick my willy up all your butt holes WELL the political elite do it Wink..

It's time for new peoples to run your nation SACK THEM ALL..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

I think Mr Trump, knows what he is doing!!
Explain please..What is he doing
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

Immigration
While discussing an immigration bill on the Senate floor in 2010, Schumer likened Indian tech giant Infosys Technologies to a "chop shop." When his statement set off a wave of outrage in India, the senator acknowledged his characterization was incorrect.[145][146] The remark was also criticized as "outrageous" by Ron Somers, head of the U.S.-India Business Council.

So like trumps shit holes India must be dodgy to do business with so according to schumer stay away..
Racist i would say don't you think?..

No don't buy nothing from India <schumers words.COUGH racist  Wink..

Schumer and his wife, Iris Weinshall, were married September 21, 1980. The ceremony took place at Windows on the World at the top of the north tower of the World Trade Center.[159] Weinshall was New York City's commissioner of transportation, from 2000 to 2007.[160] The Schumers have two children, Jessica and Alison, both graduates of their father's alma mater, Harvard College. The older daughter, Jessica, served as chief of staff and general counsel of the Council of Economic Advisers from May 2013 to August 2015.

The older daughter, YES lets keep it in the family YES we talk bullshit for your tax monies ..
Oh and if you have none who cares so i will shut the USA DOWN Angry..

You should have no right to close the USA the people should decide if they want to shut down
not some RICH POLITICAL BUM..LEECHES FOR YOUR TAXES..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

I think it is only temporarily difficult for the United States
I don't care i am a debt collector now i will empty your home..

I told you if you miss a payment 1 more time i will empty your home and collect the monies that way
because you already missed a few payments and you promised you would miss another payment..

No but the government is closed  Cry YES i know but i am not closed now i come to close you down by collecting the monies from the sale of your house goods or car ..

NOW WHERE IS MY MONIES Angry.. Wink Wink Wink..Understand why so bad now?..
1 day can kill someone with no monies who was expected to pay up..

DEBT COLLECTORS
Nkan25

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

The Republicans have shut down the government twice and now the Democrats are doing the same. Both parties suck.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

The Republicans have shut down the government twice and now the Democrats are doing the same. Both parties suck.
the shutdown, approximately 800,000 federal employees were indefinitely furloughed, and another 1.3 million were required to report to work without known payment dates. Only those government services deemed "excepted" under the Antideficiency Act were continued; and only those employees deemed "excepted" continued to report to work.[2] The previous U.S. federal government shutdown was in 1995–96.[3][4] The 16-day-long shutdown of October 2013 was the third-longest government shutdown in U.S. history, after the 18-day shutdown in 1978 and the 21-day 1995–96 shutdown.

Imagine both parties 1 party says will will give everyone 1 million dollars the other party will always have something to say like oh no it will give the people CANCER..

republicans we will give everyone a free home    democrats oh no don't the people will get a clubbed foot..

Democrats we will give everyone free healthcare republicans oh no don't that means people will get better..

The people free education    republicans and democrats oh no in case the people get well educated and our children have less chance of the best jobs..

Always 1 disagrees with the other no matter how good the ideas are..

I mean free healthcare for all USA peoples HELL YEAH ..But no it's no we want to poor to pay because we rich can easy pay OR if in the political circle it's all FREE talk bullshit and everything comes free..

THE POLITICAL LEECHES ..

Sorry to those politicians who have had experience of the real world and really do care BUT so many
who born into money have have no real clue about how people are feeling..

To feel the pain of others is why you become a politician to change their lives not your own..

Your rich what pain of life do you feel..BOO HOO your wife left you Wink..

Now i am not saying rich people have no clue i am saying unless you felt the pain how do you know what the feeling is to make you think..

I have been there and i wouldn't want my worst enemy to feel that pain..

A poor life is a good teacher it opens your eyes to the real world..

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

How do you shut a country down  Undecided..Must take some dumb asses or some RICH folk to do it..

It something that happens from time to time. It doesn't mean that say the electricity just stopped working.
electricity just stopped working. In the white house?   In chuck schumers house ?..

What about poor Mary who works as a public servant on a very low wage and needs medical help for her sick child ..
Also needs to pay her rent on the Friday and has no monies to because the government shut it's doors Huh..
Will Mary's electric stop working because i don't see this guys electric getting switched off below do you?..

Sen. Chuck Schumer has a net worth of around $702,000. But the tally excludes his Park Slope home — which he's said he bought for $157,000 in 1982.

Oh look 700k plus a nice park slope home all paid for by you the tax payer YES IT WAS..He as had no other job only public office meaning he as lived of the American taxes..

Just so you know what it means to shut the USA down without the peoples say so Angry..SACK THEM ALL..

Government shutdown 2018: what a federal shutdown actually means ...
https://www.vox.com/.../government-shutdown-what-shuts-down-exempt-essential-no...
2 days ago - Federal research activities at the National Institutes of Health (which lost about three-quarters of its employees), the National Science Foundation (which lost 98 percent of its workforce), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (which lost two-thirds) shut down nearly entirely; the CDC scaled ..

BERNIE SANDERS  you go you RAT Wink..Had your chance and let someone steal your place cough CLINTON..
That shows WEAKNESS  Wink..You got bullied into letting a war criminal plus a thief and a liar into office so you BERNIE SANDERS must not run..

Yes scream your policies because very good BUT do you really believe in them WHY because you let someone who was against everything you stood for scam you out your spot..
You let CLINTON win knowing she CHEATED and done NOTHING Angry Angry..

She said what she means in public is not what she means in private <<lie in public steal in private for the private..

So to all you USA POLITICIANS the American peoples EXPECT you to be open for MONDAY morning fresh start to the week..

Plus the only way you should shut down is if the people AGREE Angry..1 PERSON SAYING USA IS SHUT...BUZZ OFF..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

SCHUMERS park slope home..
Oh he paid 170k in 1980s for his home and look below how much they are worth now in 2018..
Hot Buy
This home is likely to sell in the next 21 days.
$4,200,000  105 Eighth Ave Apt Ph, Brooklyn, NY 11215..

1 bed cost 600k in SCUMERS area and his electric will be switched ?  I DON'T THINK SO..

Poor Mary who lives in DETROIT will her electric will be switched off  Cry..Mind you do they even have ELECTRIC in DETROIT ?..
A SHIT HOLE place of the USA..
Holy Dank

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

Congress and the Senate still get paid    , but many federal employees such as national park rangers & military do not get paid during the down time.(although they get it paid back when the government comes back)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 02:26:28 AM by BADecker

The 9th Amendment says:
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Cornell Law School briefly explains it this way:
The Ninth Amendment was James Madison’s attempt to ensure that the Bill of Rights was not seen as granting to the people of the United States only the specific rights it addressed.  In recent years, some have interpreted it as affirming the existence of such “unenumerated” rights outside those expressly protected by the Bill of Rights.

In other words, we still have all the rights we always had before the U.S. Government came along. So, what do we need Government for? Actually, Government attempts to limit us and our rights. And they teach this false limiting power of theirs to the kids in school. All the U.S. Government is trying to so is become Communistic.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: