Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcblock ICO - BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - Good project  (Read 109 times)
ohkalove101 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

ArcBlock is a blockchain ecosystem that has been designed for building and deploying the decentralized application. This organization works with cloud computing services by making cloud nodes.

The platform ArcBlock uses to go beyond some necessary initial mechanism. It connects with all the existing systems of blockchain networks with the automated business process with the use of data and identities associated with existing systems.

Recompense of ArcBlock
ArcBlock is solving a number of common problems with another blockchain network .it has created an organized distributed application. It has made significant advantages not only in the life of retailers but also in the frameworks that are available in the market today.

New Token Economy

ArcBlock is a type of ecosystem that is not just like random software that works on a slow platform and gives its user headache with the centralized organization. Rather, it is a self-evolving ecosystem. The ArcBlock platform has made a strong foundation that wills to generate continuous development and growth at the same phase.

The entire organizational service works with the token economy. Even the service platform is not basic and driven by the incentives. All these incentives encourage the whole community of blockchain to work together in constructing a better economic system.

Optimized Experience
The platform of ArcBlock follows the top-down strategy as it centers its user experience. There are many solutions in the blockchain that follows at the expanses of its user-friendliness.

ArcBlock has designed in such a way that offers reactive and real-time experiences as well. The users are allowed to use the application program either from any web browser or can download a mobile application software directly from the app store.

ArcBlock is improving the developer experience that there is no room for lower levels of blockchain protocols to deal with. Even the engineers do not need to run any local blockchain nodes to start the development or testing the application because ArcBlock has their own blockchain adapters and a cloud node to solve any problem arises.

Built-in Cloud
ArcBlock works locally smooth in the cloud. It is able to run on a single computer for testing and development. The design primarily made for creating fundamental differences among other platforms in the world of the blockchain. ArcBlock can also make nodes out of one logical computer that consists of one or more virtual machines or a bunch of cloud services that works together as one computing environment.

This approach helps to move forward with a higher decentralized blockchain application which will take the application to new levels of patent-pending technologies. Already it has formulated AWS and Windows Azure and going to expand by the support of Google Compute Engine, major cloud computing players in China and other platforms.

Open Standard
ArcBlock has been constructed with an open standard and they are trying their best to keep their invention intact. Therefore, they give emphasis on the application developer’s wants and needs. They plan to contribute in a variety of blockchain technology communities beside open sourcing their core component.

ArcBlock is moving forward with a greater phase along with their greater work and dedication. The team members are enthusiastically involved in their organization advancement with a range of standards organizations, non-profit foundations, and committees.

Currently, they are working with W3C Blockchain Community Group, IEEE Standard Association’s Blockchain Community, Enterprise Etherum Alliance, Linux Foundation, and Hyperledger Foundation. They believe that this list will grow over time.

ICO DETAILS

• Volume: 186,000,000 ABT
• Finite amount of ABT created
• No inflation
• All tokens pre-minted, no mining required
• Maximum token amount for sale: 45%
• Marketing&partner support: 8% (with bounty comprising %1)
• Team(Labs): 15%
• Miners(community rewards): 32%
• Softcap: 12000 ETH
• Hardcap: 37500 ETH + 6M CMT
• ETH(Ethereum) CMT(Cybermiles Token)

PRIVATE SALE
Private sale hardcap: 25000 ETH
1 ETH = 2052 ABT (minimum 150 ETH, 3000 ETH)
Private sale begins: Jan 12, 2018 7pm cst

PUBLIC SALE
Public sale hardcap: 12500 ETH + 6M CMT
1 ETH = 1900 ABT (miniumum 0.1 ETH, 50 ETH)
1 CMT = ? ABT (minimum 200 CMT, 150000 CMT)
(CMT/ABT rate will be locked before the public sale)
The public token sale event will begin on
February 3, 2018, at 7pm CST and end on Feb 10, 2018

TARGETS FOR NEXT FIVE YEARS ON ARC BLOCK PROJECT
First Year

Launch first decentralized apps built on ArcBlock with selected clients.
Launch Open Chain Access Protocol and reference implementations for major blockchains (Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc.).
Second Year

Public launch and popularization among the general public.
First Developer Conference for ArcBlock developers and partners.
Launch the support and Blocklet Building Blocks for digital media, publishing, and knowledge sharing.
Design and implement support for IoT blockchain applications. (Support MQTT protocols and AWS IoT service. Consider supporting IOTA as a blockchain underlayer).
Build the decentralized marketplace for ArcBlock decentralized applications and their tokens.
Third Year

Public launch for IoT smart home and smart city application support.
Contribute Open Chain Access Protocol and related technology to the open source community (through the Linux Foundation, Hyperledger Foundation, or a similar organization) to increase adoption and position ArcBlock as the de facto standard of open chain access.
Extend cloud computing support for the ArcBlock platform, targeting support for all major cloud platforms including AWS, Windows Azure, Google Computing Engine, Aliyun, Tencent Yun, etc. ArcBlock is aiming for a cloud platform-independent, universal, and decentralized application platform.
Forth Year

Embrace the potential trend that blockchain protocols may be adopted at the OS (operating system) level by providing foundational OS-level support in the ArcBlock Platform.
Build the token ecosystem and a new operating system with ArcBlock platform partners and developers for a truly decentralized, autonomous business environment.
Fifth Year

ArcBlock becomes an open, foundational service of the new programmable society, supporting the DAO/DAC and their services/applications.

WHITEPAPER : https://www.arcblock.io/file/whitepaper/WhitePaperEnV2_en-US.pdf?v=2

ANN THREAD :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2699379

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Honglee

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJwBBI3GhbWXxRLr_WruvXbx3Ru-xZeIK8jNLCnEo5o/edit

some fud around~ take ur risk!

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
cripto_fc

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:04:44 PM

Arcblock has very potencial they are trying to revolutionate and solve several problems from the blockchain technology. lets see what they can do. but i am confiddent that they can do it they seem to have a good team. many people are talking about the project. time will tell but i think its a good project
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

I think Arcblock has great chances to make "to the moon" ) It has all the necessary for that. One of the most perspective ICOs right now i think. At this moment there are so many mediocre projects that in my opinion does not have any future. But if we talk about Arcblock, it`s easy to see that this is a very solid project with great idea, strong team, an incredible support from the community and big chances for success.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

That's chanFUD for you. I've done my research and I am confident in the project. The project has the some really promising tech in the AI ICO field. They take a proven methodology and with employees that worked in Microsoft, they research newer techs with its integrated blockchain idea using open source protocol that provides an abstract layer for accessing underlying blockchains, enabling applications to work on different blockchains.
This makes computing AI much cheaper and distributed, which is not the case now.

But truly, time will tell.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:44:33 PM

Was just reading about this project on another thread, looks interesting, but gonna do some more research before the start of the crowdsale. Nice summary.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:01:10 PM

Ah, registration now closed. Guess I'll be keeping an eye on it from the outside then. Shame I didn't spot it earlier.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

The ArcBlock project is so good that most of these projects are not close to it, the technology itself takes breath when you read into the white paper, a crazy idea I like it  Wink

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

I'm also taking part in the arcblock bounty program. I also think this is a good program, with a clear orientation.
The value of the ico arcblock is also quite high, the value of coin also makes many members participate. I particularly like in this bounty that the ref program does not occupy much, avoiding a lot of cheaters. free that ref ref is like ucash, the ability to scam high.
hope the arcblock will succeed
duongit

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

Registration now closed.I think to use Cybermiles to buy it is cheaper than using ETH.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: