Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO ETN HAVE FUTURE...?  (Read 230 times)
sanju pretham (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

I INVESTED IN ELECTRONEUM ETN IN THE LAST DECEMBER BUT UNTIL, I DID'T SEEN MUCH GROWTH IN IT SHOULD I HAVE TO HOLD IT OR SELL..?
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:48:19 AM

there's a future, especially the more investors who bought it have a new exchanger who still lists the ones 1year more or more months to be $ 1 their price
blinchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

Maybe you can choose to sell it if you think the coin has no potential. No need to waste time for a coin, cryptocurrency Many other types of coins in the world.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

It even surprisingly had a little bit of growth recently before bitcoin showed itself. No one can say if there is a future for this coin or not as it all depends on the usefulness of the coin itself, how the devs are able to work hard to make it stay relevant and how users end up perceiving the coin. For now, let's just hope and assume there should at least be a future for ETN.
albertcrypto110

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

No one can answer this question with 100% certainty. Even the early investors/adopters of Bitcoin did not believe in its future back in 2009. That’s why there are so many memes & stories of people selling their Bitcoins for a few pizzas or at a “high” of $10, only to deeply regret it now. Everyone is a brilliant investor in hindsight.I don’t know if Electroneum will go to $1, $3, or down to $0. And I’m not delusional enough to believe it can do no wrong and is the “next best thing”. But based on what common sense tells me and what I’ve already seen from the reaches of their name, my bet is I’ll be making money off my investment in the short term.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

It all depends on you if you no longer like this coin sell it and put it into another, but you can still take it a little and look how it behaves.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

I INVESTED IN ELECTRONEUM ETN IN THE LAST DECEMBER BUT UNTIL, I DID'T SEEN MUCH GROWTH IN IT SHOULD I HAVE TO HOLD IT OR SELL..?

I believe ETN has future, from the first time I see a lot of people replace their money into the project. They have different reason, such as to grow up capital with the ETN program or just only for fun, meaning like gambling. We can't push people to agree with our opinion/ action but most people see ETN because the project has clearly concept and real target. For me, that's enough to invest with ETN. If you don't sure about ETN, just leave it and find another. Good luck to you and thank you very much.  

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

If you have doubt about the future of ETN, you can divertify your investments.
For now ETN not loose in price and you dont loose your moneys

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

Even i have invested on ETN they are making progress waiting to release Mobile Mining once they introduce there will be huge growth in coin . Still mining rate is low even in computer hope team will fix this also soon . I am waiting till the end of 2018 will not sell lets try my luck.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

I think ETN is a good and stable coin. Stable coin takes much time to growth. This is the time to hold it for some days.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

Patience is important when you are holding coins. ETN is not that bad, just have to wait for its time. If you have confidence in this project, continue to hold. I plan to hold till mid of 2019.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

You have to be patient, forget about it for now.

If you're looking for a profit you should perhaps consider investing in some faster/more volatile coins.
cryptozw

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

I think ETN is a long term investment rather than short term. My workaround on ETN was simple though i would not advise anyone to follow suite, it just works well at least for me. I have a small portfolio that i use for short term trading and most of the profit i use it to buy ETN and keep it in an offline wallet. The reason i use a certain percentage of profit is so that i remain liquid coz ETN is kinda slow in rising but it eventually will rise but over time and also considering their total coin supply. Makes it very difficult to rise to $1 in a year though i wont rule out that it might.

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

ETN has a stable rise. From 0.08-0.09 is has got in a month to 0.15 and it sits there. For a coin i preffer this kind of rising because it gves it a stable ground to develop otherwise users will urge in cashing in and the funds will dissapear.
ETN is at the beggining of the project. They are still testing theyr product (beta mode) and they are discussing with exchanges (they announced the listing on HITBTC). Also they are growing the team with people that have a great experience in crypto.
I believe that ETN have a bright future ahead and in the near future it will hit the 1$ mark. I will hold it for a minimum of 2 years because the price will blow once it will get mass adopted how they intend to.

mistletoe

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

I am certain it do have a future. Aside from its the next most trusted coin after Bitcoin.
It is used in many sites too. The more sites using it, the more popular it'll be nd the higher the price it will be.
Anyways, my point is just it has the trust of many so i doubt itll drop and become a garbage

jeffryluna

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

My honest take is when they get to having iOS versions of their miner-- it will have a huge impact to it's current value. But saying it has a definite future-- would be an impossible thing to say for any cryptocurrency. This all depends on the current development and the team having real world businesses to utilize their coins/tech for us to say it's already at the point that it's  a succesful innovation.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

It is up to you if you think that coin has a good potential to get increase because of the high demand in the market then hold it while the price is low but if you see that the developer is no longer activr as well as their social media then maybe sell that coin.
ghua78

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

not sure if you noticed but ETN gained around 100% since Jan.

Now it seems to be semi stable at new price point so I guess it may be going up again soon.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

ETN is very interesting project, but I personally do not really believe in Proof-of-Work cryptos, so I think ETN is not a long-term investment.

sanju pretham (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

Even i have invested on ETN they are making progress waiting to release Mobile Mining once they introduce there will be huge growth in coin . Still mining rate is low even in computer hope team will fix this also soon . I am waiting till the end of 2018 will not sell lets try my luck.

thank you ,i am also waiting for the mobile mining if that feature works then the ETN will raise hope for the best  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: