Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 09:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: zclassic fork, what's a good wallet?  (Read 44 times)
Antonioz (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

hello there, I bought some zclassic on bittrex because of the upcoming fork, but I read it's not guaranteed that bittrex will support the fork and to make sure you receive bitcoin private tokens you need to have them on a private wallet, can anyone please recommend a zclassic wallet for windows? thank you
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:12:40 PM

hello there, I bought some zclassic on bittrex because of the upcoming fork, but I read it's not guaranteed that bittrex will support the fork and to make sure you receive bitcoin private tokens you need to have them on a private wallet, can anyone please recommend a zclassic wallet for windows? thank you

You will have to visit their official website because that is the source of any authentic link. I would have recommended you use Google but Google these days have been a source of worry as responses sometimes leads to downloading the wrong software only to be at the losing end.
Antonioz (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

it makes sense, I will find their official website and use that one, thank you!
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:26:28 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 02:00:01 AM by DevelopmentBank

Any news on zclassic? Last i heard was good news and that the fork date will probably announced come early feb 2018. I wonder why the price dropped like a rock the past day. Any tips?

Just an update: Price rocketed to 170k sats before dropping again. I guess its the usual volatility..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: