Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please unfreeze my YoBit account  (Read 522 times)
sidorushkin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

What happened: yobit account frozen for 3+ months

Scammers Profile Link: not sure who precisely froze it. Can't get a response
Amount Scammed: ~1 BTC in value(lots of altcoins)
PM/Chat Logs: I can provide screenshots of numerous attempts to reach support on YoBit website. Not a single message got a response
Additional Notes: Account name: psleo. Doesn't matter what I do I am not able to get a response from anyone. Did anyone run into this issue in past? Did anyone managed to get ahold of anyone there? Official reason for freeze is small trades. I am confused since that's what exchange is for in my understanding - buying/selling cryptos. Blacksmith, Warden , Matveevka, Dominikherzog Please Answer

Screenshot of all attempts to contact support. All tickets are in status: "New" and no responses
https://i.imgur.com/Qigjx4r.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

yobit rep hasn't been active here for over a month now so don't expect your problem to be solved
their support system sucks but I guess you already know that , sadly it's the only way to get your account back
by the way did you receive an email when your account got frozen ?? IDK if this has anything to do with their micro orders new rule
sidorushkin (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:28:15 AM

Hey, in fact they claim it does have to do with that rule, however my orders don't seem to be that small and I am yet to find what they even mean by micro-orders... I was simply buying tons of altcoins, usually in fairly large amounts
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:08:02 AM

Hey, in fact they claim it does have to do with that rule, however my orders don't seem to be that small and I am yet to find what they even mean by micro-orders... I was simply buying tons of altcoins, usually in fairly large amounts
Unfortunately this type of news isn't something new when it comes to yobit. They have a shit support system and also a shit exchange i just never got the point why do people still trade on that , it might have a little price difference but it's surely not worth it.
Regarding your issue this is just another thread in this section , there's nothing really you can do rather than waiting my issue was solved after 2 months so maybe if you are lucky your account will function normally.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:11:55 AM

Did anyone run into this issue in past? Did anyone managed to get a hold of anyone there?

If anyone has run into these issues in the past? A simple search will uncover the hundreds if not thousands of those still waiting for their accounts to be unblocked and transactions to be processed.

If you're lucky, yes, you can reach someone at Yobit but they are not often the helpful and supportive type. If you are one of the unlucky many as opposed to the lucky few, you will get the silent treatment. It's their way of indirectly telling you give it up and let them keep your coins. They know there isn't much you can do about it. They are in Russia and looking for them in Russia is harder than finding something smaller than a pin in an oversized haystack.

Blacksmith, Warden , Matveevka, Dominikherzog Please Answer

None of them will lift a merciful hand and respond to you here. None of them come here to listen to the countless scam complaints against them. They know with mathematical certainty that coins will keep pouring into their hot wallets. The gullible and naive will keep using their exchange without first doing some due diligence.

Bombard them nonstop with reminders about your account issues. They might respond but then again they might also put you on mute mode which would be like talking to a wall.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

What happened: yobit account frozen for 3+ months

Scammers Profile Link: not sure who precisely froze it. Can't get a response
Amount Scammed: ~1 BTC in value(lots of altcoins)
PM/Chat Logs: I can provide screenshots of numerous attempts to reach support on YoBit website. Not a single message got a response
Additional Notes: Account name: psleo. Doesn't matter what I do I am not able to get a response from anyone. Did anyone run into this issue in past? Did anyone managed to get ahold of anyone there? Official reason for freeze is small trades. I am confused since that's what exchange is for in my understanding - buying/selling cryptos. Blacksmith, Warden , Matveevka, Dominikherzog Please Answer

Screenshot of all attempts to contact support. All tickets are in status: "New" and no responses

Not the first time at all, yobit is full of shit. They list new altcoins every single day that are used for nothing but pump and dumps but they do not care about their customers satisfaction whatsoever. Tons of people have their accounts frozen, just like you.

Complaining to mods have no effect in my opinion. Lots of people believe that mods have control over the situation, but i believe that they are only in charge of the trollbox and if you complain excessively on the trollbox, you'll get banned and will only get you even deeper in shit.

Since you were naive enough to believe that yobit was a trusted place to store 1+ BTC, then you'll just have to face the consequences and wait.

Smiley
johnsec

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:38:42 AM

Hi dear,
I just post 3 message in CHAT Box and it had so short contents.
Please Unfreeze my account , i want to trade and work in here. please please please.
thank you very much .
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:16:59 AM

Yobit used to be a good exchange.But it has turned to almost a scam.Many users are reporting of frozen funds or locked accounts or wallets.It is sad that the of the oldest cryptoexchange has turned to scamming

Try to contact support of yobit through site or by sending emails.Hope your issue will be resolved soon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: