Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform  (Read 207329 times)
louver09

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

The SKYF is the most best by many features compared amongst to the expensive drones even  the top 10  drones in the market.. SKYF is great great.. These should be intoduce worldwide!

Your correct we should spread this project and this technology to our friends and relatives specially in our social media accounts, so that they can also support this. I personally 100% support for this project.
Mcjergs

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

It's very promising and  interesting SKYFchain offers financial institutions direct and instant control
over the new class of assets – unmanned vehicles of all types, wish of succed in crypto currency world trading team skychain.
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

I'm presenting this SKYF chain project to all because it's accessible in many ways. There operating platform and the cargo robots industry allow us to explore it's powerful way of how SKYF chain really works out in the community.

The highlight of their platform is built upon a powerful unmanned aerial vehicle- SKYF unmanned packages,this kind of project amaze me more it deals with entrepreneur's heart.

Applicable also to those who manage their owened business.So I'm calling you now to have yours and avail their pre-sale token.

I believed in this project and for the success of everyone!
louver09

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:38:49 AM

I'm presenting this SKYF chain project to all because it's accessible in many ways. There operating platform and the cargo robots industry allow us to explore it's powerful way of how SKYF chain really works out in the community.

The highlight of their platform is built upon a powerful unmanned aerial vehicle- SKYF unmanned packages,this kind of project amaze me more it deals with entrepreneur's heart.

Applicable also to those who manage their owened business.So I'm calling you now to have yours and avail their pre-sale token.

I believed in this project and for the success of everyone!
Not only that it lessen man power so it means less expenses but more convenient way to deliver. This is more advisable to cargo company and in our time more on online shopping so this is very very good for them.
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:04:39 AM

As i read about skyFchain,looks very interesting and nice project..
I want to know some info about this..
Do you have bounty campaign for fb and twitter or other social medias.?
How much per token and when it will going to be live?
May i also know what is the maximum supply..
Any way best of luck😊
Thanks and godbless..hoping for the success of this project
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

Are you going to store the customer’s information in your database? If yes, do this data will be used solely for the SKYFchain? Or the customer’s data will be deleted after the delivery has been done?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:48:12 AM

For me skyfchain is really a great project if this become successful in sending supplies or items worldwide will become more faster and efficient many people will go over this kind of logistics new technology of sending parcel with drone courier i will do help spread the mission of this project so skyfchain can collect more sales from skyfchain token . Other logistics company might lose their customer if this started its operation but as of now we need to promote skyfchain token too gain profit for the expense of this project
amsiran_irene

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:59:40 AM

Most of the project has its own campaign or promotions, they will give rewards or certain tokens, does this project involve in doing so?  It is a marketing strategy that will bring awareness in the world of crypto enthusiast?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:35:51 AM

I really like the concept to the point that I already signed up for the presale in the website..Aside from the bonus you can get in referring people,is there any airdrops or bounty campaign in which I can join...I wish to learn and at the same time earn more..Looking forward for a positive response.
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

Hi SkyFchain team as ive continue researching and reading on your website It was great to hear that one of the most authoritative rating agencies in the field of blockchain startups. ICOBench has assigned rating of 5 points out of a maximum of 5 to the project SKYFchain. Congrats to you guys! more success ahead!

I would gladly invest on this project because of their sustainable informations given to the costumers or investors.. I think this will going to be a big hit on the market ..
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

For me skyfchain is really a great project if this become successful in sending supplies or items worldwide will become more faster and efficient many people will go over this kind of logistics new technology of sending parcel with drone courier i will do help spread the mission of this project so skyfchain can collect more sales from skyfchain token . Other logistics company might lose their customer if this started its operation but as of now we need to promote skyfchain token too gain profit for the expense of this project
Yes! Thats what Im also looking up too. A very efficient and convenient project that will really help people in the future .. this skyfchain will going to be the key to unlock difficulties in our daily lives.
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

It's very promising and  interesting SKYFchain offers financial institutions direct and instant control
over the new class of assets – unmanned vehicles of all types, wish of succed in crypto currency world trading team skychain.

yes indeed! This project is very promising . This will going to be one of the best project in the market because this allows everyone to have an access ..
smaug88

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

i like your product , unlike traditional drones that you can only use to capture aerial views,  your product aims to be used on emergency situations,  and forest restoration and aside from that you also use blockchain technology which is one of the most convenient mode of transaction between you and the investors
louver09

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

Really promising and interesting most of us can't wait to see this in a great success. Surely i will invest to help this project. Good luck to this technology and the team of this project.
Iwannabeabillionaire

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

OMG nice Coin gonna join the ICO of this. I really want a coin like this cause im living far from the City so the delivery of my shipping cargo/item takes too long. I wonder how this coin gonna work but Im gonna join and invest in here.
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

A very innovative and exceptional  first B2R blockchain based operating platform wherein it is really being at the trends nowadays such drones are becoming popular to the millenials..Soon cryptocurrencies will be no longer a bubble and will be very useful to the world business.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

I think this is the best project ive ever seen on ico i believe this has to be successfull for the future of advance drone developement wich is very portant no a day good luck for this two thumbs up
marvince0120

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

SKYFCHAIN project will surely be on top of the market worldwide. The strong team will bring the skyf project the most successful in CARGO ROBOTIC INDUSTRY in world..
Elijah.elisha

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

when you will be listed on exchanges?

Now we are negotiating with Etherdelta, Yobit, Binance HitBTC. In our plans to pass the listing immediately after the ICO - within 1 month.

This sounds great, hope to see you on HitBTC the soonest. What would be your token code? SKYF maybe? And do you have an estimate price on exchanges when you are already listed? Be very glad to see you there.
Padsing

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

quite an interesting project, the development of unmanned aerial vehicles only at the very beginning. You have a chance to occupy a worthy niche in this.
What countries are already working with?

From the earliest stages of SKYF’s development, we engaged with customers from agriculture, oil and gas, and logistics. We designed SKYF’s rugged performance and operational software based directly on the input of our customers. Our first market is Russia and we are beginning to conduct pilot(less) programs with Pony Express, Russian Post, Slavneft Oil & Gas.

From the looks of it, you will be transporting different type of packages/cargo, but how much is the minimum and maximum weight one drone could carry? A drone on my mind is the one being used for aerial photos Smiley which looks like it cannot even carry a package more than 10 pounds. And since this is unmanned, do you have to have a hub for the packages or it will be delivered right to our doorsteps? That would be cool, imagine our groceries being delivered by a drone right to my door. What a cool project. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: