Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform  (Read 207330 times)
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

If you have witnessed ZR coins, they have the same movement as SKYFchain. This would mean that this coin have a clear and feasible roadmap which of course sums up to a good profit to investors. Drone production could be one of the biggest business in the world in the later years and as such this coin is a very promising one.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

If you have witnessed ZR coins, they have the same movement as SKYFchain. This would mean that this coin have a clear and feasible roadmap which of course sums up to a good profit to investors. Drone production could be one of the biggest business in the world in the later years and as such this coin is a very promising one.

Wow sounds really interesting this project,im happy to be part of this great community...lets support skyFchain project...
Best of luck team skyfchain.
nerfe

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

Wow sounds really interesting this project,im happy to be part of this great community...lets support skyFchain project...
Best of luck team skyfchain.
looks like this is really a great project and as i see on the white paper this one is one the best ico of 2018 and im hoping for the success of the team over all this is really amazing project
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

I think this is the best project ive ever seen on ico i believe this has to be successfull for the future of advance drone developement wich is very portant no a day good luck for this two thumbs up
Same here! One of the most promising project I've ever encounter ..  Im imaginaning how they innovate and maximize the use of drone .. because most of us drone is just a flying object used for taking videos and photos.. looking forward to try this project.
nerfe

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

Remember a good profit starts from a very good project and hard working team plus good marketing no doubt this is the ico that we looking for and what futures really need  this is it dont think twice
SKYFchain

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

All the flight plans are pre-loaded what is the maximum distance for the drone to deliver the goods? In terms of the accuracy of delivery how are you going to rate this from 1-10?
Range is up to 350km/220 miles. Accuracy is 10 if you have radio or optical marker on landing pad.
SKYFchain

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

SKYFchain Referral Program

You now get benefits for telling your friends about our project: we’re launching a referral program that lets you receive 5% bonus tokens from the amount of tokens your referrals purchase.

You can find your personal referral link on your dashboard on the website at www.skyfchain.io.

You can also track statistics there:

▪️ how many referrals registered using your link
▪️ how many referrals purchased tokens
▪️ how many tokens you received through referrals

The more investors join the project through our collective effort, the more successful it will be!

https://s2.wampi.ru/2018/02/27/2702.jpg
nerfe

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

I have seen so many icos and this one is the best that i found ao far this is future this is what we really need very promising and very creative keep it up
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

Skyfchain will conduct a token sale of skyfchain token and an initial coin offering and the collected sales will be the funds for the project which is the cargo robot that enables to deliver supplies from land , air and water which is new form of technology once it was establish . I do hope the sucess of this project . It wil be a big competitive against other logistics company .
nerfe

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

Skyfchain is very different from other icos this is the best over all and this one is the right icos to deal with drones for delivery is the best idea this will caught lots of attention of many investors out there and like them my support will be on skyfchain
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Agreed! This platform is interesting we all know Drone and new Technology are being popular nowadays later  on we learn to adopt this kind of thing what good about this we are the first to experience this project guys let support SKYFchain .
windz2005

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

This project looks promising with a nice purpose to their investors. A successful project has a good team behind it doing everything they are suppose to, the project will come on top eventually. Good luck to SKYFchain
nerfe

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

Skyfchain will conduct a token sale of skyfchain token and an initial coin offering and the collected sales will be the funds for the project which is the cargo robot that enables to deliver supplies from land , air and water which is new form of technology once it was establish . I do hope the sucess of this project . It wil be a big competitive against other logistics company .
This a great idea and i greed it is really competitive and a great project drones are evolving and so the the logistic needs this advance technology and since skyfchain is the first no doubt it will succed
SKYFchain

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

when you will be listed on exchanges?

Now we are negotiating with Etherdelta, Yobit, Binance HitBTC. In our plans to pass the listing immediately after the ICO - within 1 month.

This sounds great, hope to see you on HitBTC the soonest. What would be your token code? SKYF maybe? And do you have an estimate price on exchanges when you are already listed? Be very glad to see you there.
our token code will be SKYF. In about 1 month after ICO, we aim to make it tradeable on at least 3-4 exchanges
nerfe

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

I hope to see skyfchain on binance or in yobit when is the coinmarket listing? Im so excited for this one i cant wait for this project to launch soon
henry056

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

Upon reading the onepager or whitepaper i can say that this project is too good to be true but its the people who believe in the project . I wanted to help the project by promoting it into social media so we can bring more investor so at least the team can collect funds for the skychain project . Is is not about investing , we must focus on the goal which is to build the project robo-cargo that enables delivering supplies worldwide in any forms of transportation because this is really convenient and efficient .
Mcjergs

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

The SKYFchain project spinoff from the SKYF project,
development of the private blockchain;
creation of the international legal structure;
sales of first assembled SKYF drones and
expansion of the partner network to the regions
without strict regulation of cargo drones flights
(CIS, Asia, Africa). By this mean's it's a great project that the regulation to cargo drones flight will not be compromised everytime there is cargo that need urgently delivered, it's very unique and fast transaction.
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

I hope to see skyfchain on binance or in yobit when is the coinmarket listing? Im so excited for this one i cant wait for this project to launch soon
Yes definitely but now you can buy SKYFchain on website provided Smiley so that you will be one of the first who experience SKYFchain. The SkyFchain is unique concept it deserves to support by crypto enthusiast . Let support SkyFchain
charmperez28

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

Skychain is an infrastructure blockchain project aimed to host, train and use artificial neural networks (ANNs) by market participants.First years of Skychain development will be devoted only to medicine to help doctors and patients have accurate diagnoses using this system. Skychain is a "sharing economy" project, it means that each member of the Skychain ecosystem will provide his resources and thus create a product that is ahead of any competitors. In its turn, the system will reward each participant with high benefits.
Andriy Volosh

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

This is project from RUSSIA. Where are russian topic? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: