Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:22:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform  (Read 207329 times)
tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

This project is so amazing, it will bring huge innovation in terms of carrier, the idea is very helpful for the progress of its field, its so genius to use air drones as medium for air freight, i do believed that this will be the top in the market.
Financing tools for Cargo Robots Industry is very promising to all companies as it will be a big help if it will become a full success.
Presale has been started already, where can we see the total amount that were raised?
A neural network training platform that will allow the developers to train their neural networks for a fee on many datasets prepared by independent data providers, and get very deep and very accurate neural networks;
gablay

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

Lets all make this ico successfull guys if you believe in this project don't think twice follow your heart read the white paper and think because this is future a new face of crypto industy is skyfchain.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

Lets all make this ico successfull guys if you believe in this project don't think twice follow your heart read the white paper and think because this is future a new face of crypto industy is skyfchain.

Yes i already did. by reading it's whitepaper you can understand evrything about this project. If ever you will love the idea of SKYFchain i'll suggest to buy their ICO and support them all the way.

gablay

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

A user requests a transaction in SKYFchain and pays securely in fiat money through his smart contract. SKYFchain acquires SKYFT tokens
at a crypto exchange to execute the transaction. By this process we can tell that security of the clients of this project is the top priority of SKYFchain.
amazing project that integrates the blockchain with the project riding on with the current trend today. Amazing concept, I will tell my friends about this  thread for further information in the upcoming updates..
Upon reading the onepager or whitepaper i can say that this project is too good to be true but its the people who believe in the project . I wanted to help the project by promoting it into social media so we can bring more investor so at least the team can collect funds for the skychain project . Is is not about investing , we must focus on the goal which is to build the project robo-cargo that enables delivering supplies worldwide in any forms of transportation because this is really convenient and efficient .

YEah you really nailed it my dear..Thus sometimes projects that are too good to be true but I really do believe in this project success..No doubt about that..TEAM and the devs are active plus we investors if we continue to promote this,we will surely succeed
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

Yes i already did. by reading it's whitepaper you can understand evrything about this project. If ever you will love the idea of SKYFchain i'll suggest to buy their ICO and support them all the way.
Many would benefit for these project as it goes in the next months and years. Some industries would be huge help for sure especially with cargos.
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

This project is really amazing .. Skyfchain is truly one of a kind .. I cant wait to avail with their service in the future  .. hoping for the success of this project . Kudos to the team .
gablay

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

Many would benefit for these project as it goes in the next months and years. Some industries would be huge help for sure especially with cargos.

Hello dear fellow friends and investors ,,nice meeting you,..Yes I feel very happy that I joined this project without any hesitation because I know this project can really help us in the future..
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:55:32 PM

Hello dear fellow friends and investors ,,nice meeting you,..Yes I feel very happy that I joined this project without any hesitation because I know this project can really help us in the future..

Hi that's great. Did you buy on the ICO of SKYFchain? If yes then i'm pretty sure you did the right decision. This project will be huge soon and we will witness drones flying everywhere.

tsoyens01

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

Im hoping for the success of this project. This will really going to be a big hit in the future.. Skyfchain is one great project.  Cant wait to avail with this drone service. Goodluck!
Certainly SKYFChain has a huge potential and will influence transport-cargo industry, but I have doubts about which bussines plan must to take cargo robots, I mean it is intended to sell as a product for companies only or will there be any possibility that the robot could be purchased directly from consumers?
abbygomez

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

The multi-rotor, autonomous drone, called SKYF, was designed with logistics and agribusinesses companies in mind to create a air freight platform to help business carry out tasks.

gablay

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

This project is really amazing .. Skyfchain is truly one of a kind .. I cant wait to avail with their service in the future  .. hoping for the success of this project . Kudos to the team .

Yes true there..really amazing and unique..I cant imagine that few years from now our sky will be full of drones floating in the air delivering different items..Kinda weired but I am imagining it now,, Grin Grin Grin
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

The multi-rotor, autonomous drone, called SKYF, was designed with logistics and agribusinesses companies in mind to create a air freight platform to help business carry out tasks.

Don't forget that it's trying to include also the maritime industry. So it means this is one of those which we need to closely have our eyes on.

Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

An amazing project that integrates the blockchain with the project riding on with the current trend today. Amazing concept, Goodluck to all the people behind this great project..
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

If this project will push through in the future we will all benefit from this brilliant idea. Especially for lazy butts that don't want to go out to shop aka the online shoppers. This is a big help for anyone not just for online shoppers when most of the cargos nowadays has theif crews inside the company especially in our country.
marvince0120

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

SKYF was designed with logistics and agribusinesses companies.. This is great idea and in this case this is a big help to carry out task to our farmers.. 
gablay

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

If this project will push through in the future we will all benefit from this brilliant idea. Especially for lazy butts that don't want to go out to shop aka the online shoppers. This is a big help for anyone not just for online shoppers when most of the cargos nowadays has theif crews inside the company especially in our country.

This is awesome and brilliant idea..It really fits our needs especially like me who is working at home..Once this project is successful surely no need to go out of the house and being stress with traffic,,, Skyfchain drones are the answer,,
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

SkyFchain one of the great idea of people. it will greatly help the nation. much of the change is more than just transportation to bring about the change of services in different countries.

Awesome idea from creator to this project the best
 . i read many positive post here realy interesting good luck skyfchain team
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

every investors look for the assurance when they invest in cryptocurrency and skyfchain is the best because of there awesome platform that surely helps to society and the idea of robotization of delivery is great and it will have a great future it can really helps to the society.

Yes I agree with your statement we are really one of the lucky ones who learned this project advance..WEll all I can say thats the advantage of being an early bird...hahha..
this project will be one of the project of the modern technology since drone nowadays was used for  many things it can be used for army spy drone with turret or in civilian which is the drone camera and now a robo-drone will be invented and will deliver supplies world wide from land , water and air which is really convenient . In our countries ofw reallly use logistics in sending supplies , packages or money now once this product became a success many will benefit into this work  So i guess we need to support the token sale  in the near future
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

A user requests a transaction in SKYFchain and pays securely in fiat money through his smart contract. SKYFchain acquires SKYFT tokens
at a crypto exchange to execute the transaction. By this process we can tell that security of the clients of this project is the top priority of SKYFchain.

I am asking myself how does a smart contract handle a fiat money transaction? Will the bank accounts be connected to the SKYFchain? But even then what happens if someone cancels a transaction afterwards, how does the smart contract make sure it works out as it should?
charmperez28

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

Hundreds of thousands of misdiagnosed patients die every year in the US and the EU alone. Economic costs arising from complications caused by misappropriation of medicines are more than $ 100 billion a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: