Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform  (Read 207323 times)
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is in a difficult situation and I am not sure that SKYFchain will allow investors to make a profit.

hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

Personally went through profiles of team members of Skychain project and study about the project concept. It is realized that investing in Skychain is a better decision for future.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is in a difficult situation and I am not sure that SKYFchain will allow investors to make a profit.
Nope, everything is possible, although it is now in a difficult period, because from the beginning investors have already benefited from the percentage of token purchases.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

This seems like a huge undertaking but if done correctly, it will be massive. Good luck!
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

SKYFchain would act as a verification of the right of operation and route verification prior to each flight for full safety compliance SKYFchain is also a financial tool, it allows crypto currency transactions between the participants of the Platform and offers financial institutions and individuals direct control over their assets, unlocking financing and insurance for the Cargo Robots industry.
transportation and delivery of goods, requires built logistics, built processes of acceptance, processing, storage and delivery at a convenient time. what includes the project, almost none of which except the way of delivery, due to which there will be execution of user requests services? where and at the expense of what profit will be made?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

this project is about to end, the total already reached skyfchain is almost reached the harcap, and tomorrow SKYFchain project is over,
maybe the problems that come to the fore are about the distribution of tokens, and when the market exchange will launch, hopefully the SKYFchain team is able to overcome this problem, and can make a perfect strategy in this case
anhdat4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

SKYFchain is a very high quality and reliable project. I strongly recommend to get acquainted and support the project! The investor's interest is fueled by excellent bonuses and a profitable referral program. Therefore, I advise everyone to join!
SKYFchain

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

Dear Supporters of SKYFchain!

This is a great day for SKYFchain community - we are ready to launch the SMART CONTRACT! Check it out on GitHub! We will launch it after the community audit.

This means that all investors will be able to see SKYFT tokens in their wallets shortly.

Also, the smart contract officially extends SKYFchain ICO deadline by 8 weeks, sale now ending on August 15th.

We are absolutely sure that SKYFchain will be a great success and help transform the logistics industry, we have received a great deal of interest and support both from individual and corporate investors. While we have reached the $5 million softcap mainly through the support of individual investors, the bigger funds and corporations are naturally slower, and quite a few negotiations are still open! Now with the smart contract and MVP available shortly we plan to close important deals in the following weeks.

We will also use these 8 weeks to negotiate better terms of SKYFT launch at crypto exchanges we are talking to at the moment.

To the same goal of supporting SKYFT at launch we hold a substantial part of tokens: the full team fund, the full reserve fund, and the airdrop users’ tokens for 6 to 12 months.

We take the interests of our supporters and community very seriously. We've made this decision after thorough consideration and consultations with our Advisors and industry experts. Additional eight weeks give us an opportunity to substantially improve company funding and grow SKYFT value at launch. We expect that all investors will benefit from these project developments.

Don't forget about your friends and colleagues and let them know about this unique opportunity.

Do use your personal referral link when you mention SKYFchain online, it helps to increase your own stake in the company!

Get SKYFT tokens today to capture maximum value!

GitHub - SKYFchain/skyfchain: Skyfchain's repository
https://github.com/SKYFchain/skyfchain

www.skyfchain.io

https://s5.wampi.ru/2018/06/14/1-01.md.jpg
SKYFchain

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

thank you all for feedback on the idea of the project! we are glad that you follow the development of the project! we thank everyone for their support, their faith in the development of the project! thanks to those who believed in the project, the team we achieved the minimum goal. and this is only the beginning. still everything is ahead! We fly to the moon with us!
anhdat4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

When I learned about SKYFchain project, I immediately decided that this is what I need, and having studied more details and deeper, I realized that was a right choice. Join you too, you will not regret! www.skyfchain.io
arbitro

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:14:26 AM

Also, the smart contract officially extends SKYFchain ICO deadline by 8 weeks, sale now ending on August 15th.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tell me this is a joke... Grin You dont joke like this one day before the ICO period is over....8 more weeks of ICO ha-ha-ha I almost believed it...

Edit: Apparently it's not a joke, just checked telegram  Angry Sad..  They're keeping our eth 2 more months!!!

WTF team, wtf...people are demanding refund! Confidence gone...

When refund?
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tell me this is a joke... Grin You dont joke like this one day before the ICO period is over....8 more weeks of ICO ha-ha-ha I almost believed it...

Edit: Apparently it's not a joke, just checked telegram  Angry Sad..  They're keeping our eth 2 more months!!!

When refund?

Do not be surprised if there is one more extension. The greed of developers in the project is just off scale, I think they really will hold the air without a return possibility?
As for me it's not entirely honest and ethical, many thought to make a flip and now everything is a bit different.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

I think that soon people will not want to invest in cryptic currency, if the market will be such a situation as now.

arbitro

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

When refund?

Do not be surprised if there is one more extension. The greed of developers in the project is just off scale, I think they really will hold the air without a return possibility?
As for me it's not entirely honest and ethical, many thought to make a flip and now everything is a bit different.

What a pile of sh!t...wtf wtf guys, 2 more months extension!!! What have you been doing all of this time?! 90% of githbub contributions are 1 day old, you said exchanges had been negotiated already and now you say you need 2 more months for talks with exchanges, we reached the softcap and now you say you need 8 more weeks to negotiate with big investors!!! WTF, why has this not been done earlier ffs, 1 day before end of ICO you screw your investors with 8 weeks extension to do what you were supposed to do all this time...you've had 4 months or more ffs! I expect some compensation or refund for early investors, refund would be the most honest solution....My trust here has evaporated  Angry Angry Angry
arbitro

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:25:21 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 09:42:34 AM by arbitro

Ah and lets not forget the fake telegram user numbers. 99 k users ha-ha-ha, 95k are bots who joined the day you decided to give away FREE tokens to everubody joining Cheesy The admins names and pics are also fake and have been removed yesterday...ICo conditions now apparently fake too, since ICO gets extended 8 more weeks...anything else fake here? OMFG

Edit: Users protesting the decision and demanding answers are being ignored and some apparently banned, someone posting as @crypto_bro_admin is calling people who dissent with this shady move "dabblers and provocateurs WinkCheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Nice tactic guys, didnt expect this as an investor. Shame, shame, shame
SKYFchain

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

This is the decision of the team. And the team does not see anything terrible in this. Also, the decision to extend the ICO was made at the request of a large number of people, because they did not have time to buy tokens. We went to the meeting
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

This is the decision of the team. And the team does not see anything terrible in this. Also, the decision to extend the ICO was made at the request of a large number of people, because they did not have time to buy tokens. We went to the meeting

Ah yes.... and now these people need two months to buy tokens??
Apparently the times are gone when an ICO was over one month, now every second project postpones, extends...

Keehl_Kuya

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

I hope this business will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck devs.
arbitro

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

This is the worst part of it all, admins constantly treating us as if we're retarded. Do you actually believe what you jsut wrote?  Cheesy Grin

A "large" number of people who are nowhere to be seen get to decide when the ICO ends with no regards to the small early investors who really did contribute?! Please, to say soimething like that and make it worse maybe you just say nothing and keep with your bounty promotion stuff... Angry
arbitro

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

Ok folks, banning has reached the next level on telegram. People are getting together via DM's to discuss the next steps to take since the team keeps repeating their useless script and banning folks who are questioning this nonsense...
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: