Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:58:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform  (Read 207329 times)
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:31:48 PM

While SKYFchain is building its own platform, the industry is developing too. How blockchain enables more efficient and cost-saving business operations for transportation and logistics companies? Read a great compilation of pros and cons here https://www.winnesota.com/blockchain

Robotizing air, whai whai, ou-ou-oo. Thats what we need to start converting our lungs into 3 millennium-grade cyber hybrid organ. And ferrying industry experiences longing for such kind of improvements at this very time, otherwise its impossible for us to continue living and transporting. Sarcasm. If u ever were to use fully automated cargos u would need skynet to control them.
yes the creation of this product is really cool, I'm sure if the Skyfchain team continues to develop their products, the Skyfchain project will be very bright potential in the future and will be needed by many companies but now the token skyft market is not as promising as it was

The crypto market does have a condition that is far from expectations, but the drone can provide good hope for the future. SKYFchain has good development and the token is at a low level, only time will have an answer that SKYFchain will be valuable in accordance with its flagship product.

dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:56:28 PM

While SKYFchain is building its own platform, the industry is developing too. How blockchain enables more efficient and cost-saving business operations for transportation and logistics companies? Read a great compilation of pros and cons here https://www.winnesota.com/blockchain
SKYFchain, if developed well and grown in right directions, will make a real innovation, then evolution for drone ecosystem.
It is the first crypto, blockchain based project focuses on drone.
Yeah i think SKYF team spending money on development, they are not focusing on marketing or other things that make price high.
Actually many big project first complete development and product then after all this move to marketing.
Well holding SKYFT and waiting for big announcement. Hope big companies will adopt SKYF blockchain like amazon or ebay. 
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:55:04 AM

Yeah i think SKYF team spending money on development, they are not focusing on marketing or other things that make price high.
Actually many big project first complete development and product then after all this move to marketing.
Well holding SKYFT and waiting for big announcement. Hope big companies will adopt SKYF blockchain like amazon or ebay. 
Understood.
If the SKYFchain team maintain its approach, it takes long period to see their promotions/ marketting.
Anyway, I think that the SKYFchain has done good in aspect of developments, so far.
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:21:50 AM

It is definitely a longterm project here but i think it has to potential to get quite some traction in its market. Its good the team focusses on development at the moment and I am looking forward to hopefully see the masternodes up and running in the next few months!

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:18:24 PM

Dear SKYFchain / SKYF supporters!

With this letter we would like to update you on the project development as well as make you an offer - with the company’s global expansion there is an opportunity to become an official sales representative, the details are below.

SKYFchain update.

After a successful MVP launch in late 2018, the project team is focused on the front-end solution development for the first commercial customers from agricultural industry. There are certain requirements and data-sets specific to this field, and this is what keeps us busy.
The first set of SKYFchain SuperNodes was distributed at end of 2018. The development and launch of SuperNode software is postponed for several months due to the current focus.

SKYF Drones Manufacturing.

SKYF has performed multiple demonstration flights in October – December 2018, including the flight with 100 kg load. The next milestone is the flight with 200 kg load, which is planned for February 2019. Let us remind you that this generation of SKYF will have the capacity of 400 kg of useful load.
Commercial tests are planned with clients for the agricultural season of 2019.

And here comes your offer.

SKYF is seeking global partners in sales, distribution, operators’ training and service of the drones. We are developing fast in some countries, and with your help we can do even better!
Become a certified SKYF representative and get 5% Introduction Fee on any new contract. You do the introduction and once a sales contract is signed and a payment is received, you get the percentage of the deal, whatever the volume is.

What we offer.

Your client exclusivity. No one will approach your target client after you identify the client and we make a deal.
Actual sales is done by our team – you initiate the conversation, and can stay involved as long as you consider good for the business.
Mind-blowing innovation in unmanned cargo industry, there is no available alternative to SKYF drones. We will provide you with a PDF leaflet with SKYF specs and other materials on demand (Please reach us in telegram channel: https://t.me/SKYFchain_chat ). The commercial sales start in 2020, so the contracting is already underway with some of our partners.

In case you’re interested, please check in at this  form, and we will get in touch.

Sincerely,

SKYFchain / SKYF Team

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:38:08 PM

It is definitely a longterm project here but i think it has to potential to get quite some traction in its market. Its good the team focusses on development at the moment and I am looking forward to hopefully see the masternodes up and running in the next few months!
masternode, when masternodes will be activated on the SKYFchain network?
Any scheduled day for SKYFchain masternodes' activation on the main net?

Resources are limited, and nowadays team is focused on development regarding agro section. Sadly to admit, that this will take more time than initially expected.. So, regarding when nodes will be deployed and fully operating, i still cant give an stimated date.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:55:06 PM

We have just finished  the development of our own transport container for our drones, a fully mechanized solution for unloading/loading!

dr.cheema

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:54:11 PM

Resources are limited, and nowadays team is focused on development regarding agro section. Sadly to admit, that this will take more time than initially expected.. So, regarding when nodes will be deployed and fully operating, i still cant give an stimated date.
Yeah first development of project after this focus on other things, i don't want to see SKYFchain on exchanges in bear market.
Hope so market will recover soon and till then team will complete project and release mainnet.
On the other hand team working well and as we can see on twitter and social platforms.  Cool
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:00:33 PM

Yeah first development of project after this focus on other things, i don't want to see SKYFchain on exchanges in bear market.
Hope so market will recover soon and till then team will complete project and release mainnet.
On the other hand team working well and as we can see on twitter and social platforms.  Cool

Thanks for your trust! As you claim, it is non sense to avoid spending our limited resources on marketing or geting listed in new exchanges, while this bearish market is on going. So, team is just working on backstage, there will come better times again, and on that date, Skyfchain will have achieved many milestones Smiley

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:03:07 AM

We sat down with the CEO of SKYF, Alexander Timofeev to get his perspective on the company development today and the key areas of focus for the months to come in 2020!

https://skyf.pro/en/skyf-ceo-vision-for-2020-strategy/

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:42:13 AM

Dear ICO investors, our weekly manual withdrawal processs has been confirmed. Please verify your adresses. You should also have received a message with  transaction hash in your email detailing info about the transfer. Any further questions, please let me know.

PS: there were 2 incidences of investors that didnt provided ETH adress. PLease contact me by private message in telegram @ChiNgad0r

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:57:13 PM

Wanted to share another interesting potential case of use of Skyfchain when implementing person transport..
A much more cheaper and safer solution than helicopters... what do you think?
Keep also in mind that the performance of our drones has been also tested in the worst weather conditions (Syberia)!

Here you got the snow patrol drones saving skiers from an icy death

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47309085

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:48:19 PM

Dear ICO investors, remember that our website was initially designed to serve during ICO and it is not fully working anymore. If you invested during ICO, you will find you cant access your account. In order to get access to your tokens and withdraw them, please visit our telegram channel https://t.me/SKYFchain_chat and send me PM @ChiNgad0r.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:06:38 PM

I see the SKYFchain project products running well and the development of this project but in the Kenappa market it has not developed so far the Skyfchain project is running?
I harao the team noticed this
dr.cheema

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:26:31 PM

Dear ICO investors, remember that our website was initially designed to serve during ICO and it is not fully working anymore. If you invested during ICO, you will find you cant access your account. In order to get access to your tokens and withdraw them, please visit our telegram channel https://t.me/SKYFchain_chat and send me PM @ChiNgad0r.

Well i HOLD SKYFT on MYEtherWALLET, When SKYchain blockchain will go live then will we have to transfer our tokens on blockchain or we can also hold Tokens on myetherwallet??? On the other hand may i know that when project will be completed?? I meant to say that when Drones will be use for deliver parcels or other works.   
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:04:25 AM

Any significant news or press release from the team? How was its development going and what are their short term goals with in the next two quarters?
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:34:53 PM

SKYF and Disruptive Ventures Ltd. have signed a Memorandum of Understanding

On March the 20th 2019 SKYF and Disruptive Ventures Limited has signed a Memorandum of Understanding, which describes the two companies’ intention of doing business in Eastern Africa.

https://skyf.pro/en/skyf-and-and-disruptive-ventures-ltd-has-signed-a-memorandum-of-understanding/

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:13:26 AM

I see the SKYFchain project products running well and the development of this project but in the Kenappa market it has not developed so far the Skyfchain project is running?
I harao the team noticed this

Sorry for the delay answering, i wasnt just taking care of the telegram channel.. up from now i will also post update shere.
SKyfteam keeps on running , yes Smiley

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:16:00 AM

Well i HOLD SKYFT on MYEtherWALLET, When SKYchain blockchain will go live then will we have to transfer our tokens on blockchain or we can also hold Tokens on myetherwallet??? On the other hand may i know that when project will be completed?? I meant to say that when Drones will be use for deliver parcels or other works.   

Thanks for your questions! You can hold tokens in your own ETH adress until SKYfchain has an own blockchain solution deployed. On that time, we will inform for the way to swap tokens. About when the project will be completed.. please take in mind that our roadmap is planned until 2025! Our drones are already fully working, but we are doing fine tunning to target specific industries.. right now,100% focused on AGRO solution!

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:17:57 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 11:03:16 AM by ChiNgadOr

Any significant news or press release from the team? How was its development going and what are their short term goals with in the next two quarters?

Thanks for your interest...

The most recent new is:
SKYF and Disruptive Ventures Ltd. have signed a Memorandum of Understanding

On March the 20th 2019 SKYF and Disruptive Ventures Limited has signed a Memorandum of Understanding, which describes the two companies’ intention of doing business in Eastern Africa.

https://skyf.pro/en/skyf-and-and-disruptive-ventures-ltd-has-signed-a-memorandum-of-understanding/

and I think this could be an answer to your other question regarding insights for the future in the short term:

SKYF CEO Alexander Timofeev shares his vision of the company strategy 2020. Learn more about last year's main milestones and next months' goals!
https://goo.gl/Q6tsTT

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: