Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Currency of the Future?  (Read 391 times)
x1Ler (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:58:43 AM

Well, since I have to make a substantial post I might as well make it as relevant as possible. I think these crypto-currencies will continue to be the staple of a voluntary society. Currently, we have a global central banking system that is awash with corruption and intervention. Federal Reserve at some point will try to take control of Bitcoin and other currencies, but as a people I don't think we should let that happen. This is an opportunity to have true competitive currencies that allow people to voluntarily interact anonymously with complete control of their wallet.

"You see, money doesn't exist in the 24th century. The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force of our lives, we work to better ourselves and the rest of humanity." - Jean Luc Picard

I see these crypto-currencies as the first step in focusing on our own self-interest and finding our way to free from the state.

I am looking forward to mining and hope to have my own pool as some point, currently working on connecting to burnsides at the moment in mining ltc, and I currently mine btc on btcguild.
Joker88

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:12:48 PM

LTC by my mind
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: