Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOP Trades - More than just a Trade Group  (Read 86 times)
CryptoFroggy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

Hi All,

I've been going through all of the content on this page and decided to make this post for anyone interested.

We literally open our virtual doors a week ago and have seen some massive growth.

CryptoFroggy aims to provide Free education to people who are starting with the Crypto Trade. We do have Live Trade Events we host every week [sometimes more than once a week] which are for short term investment strategies, HOWEVER, we are also working on a knowledge base for our users.

What will this include?

- The Art of Crypto Scalping
- Utilizing Fibonacci in Crypto Trading
- Deep Diving in all the Tools necessary to become a profitable Day Trader
- Medium and Long Term Trading Strategies
- Webinars and Discussions in our Resource Section
- Active Social Media Presence [We try to get back to you ASAP]
- Continual Growth Strategies

And much more.

We aim to become an educational portal along with lucrative opportunities to trade. Choose whether you wish to participate in the HOP Trades or learn the art of increasing wealth overtime.

We have had more than 1k sign ups over the past 7 days and I thought it would be prudent to let you guys in on what's happening.

If you're interested - https://www.CryptoFroggy.com

Check us out.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

Hi All,

I've been going through all of the content on this page and decided to make this post for anyone interested.

We literally open our virtual doors a week ago and have seen some massive growth.

CryptoFroggy aims to provide Free education to people who are starting with the Crypto Trade. We do have Live Trade Events we host every week [sometimes more than once a week] which are for short term investment strategies, HOWEVER, we are also working on a knowledge base for our users.

What will this include?

- The Art of Crypto Scalping
- Utilizing Fibonacci in Crypto Trading
- Deep Diving in all the Tools necessary to become a profitable Day Trader
- Medium and Long Term Trading Strategies
- Webinars and Discussions in our Resource Section
- Active Social Media Presence [We try to get back to you ASAP]
- Continual Growth Strategies

And much more.

We aim to become an educational portal along with lucrative opportunities to trade. Choose whether you wish to participate in the HOP Trades or learn the art of increasing wealth overtime.

We have had more than 1k sign ups over the past 7 days and I thought it would be prudent to let you guys in on what's happening.

If you're interested - https://www.CryptoFroggy.com

Check us out.

This looks like an interesting list of thing to know. I would recommend many people on this forum to attend, as well as to take everything in there with a pinch of salt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: