Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty programs  (Read 500 times)
mishanya3 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Hi guys! I have a question about bounties of ICO`s. They often offer to post any materials to your social media like facebook, twitter and other... What if I dont have many followers and subscribers? Can I buy facebook account with 1000+ followers and easily earn coins on ico? Or its doesnt work?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

There are different kind of bounties. If you done have minimum list of followers, you can participate in other bounties as well. Like signature or article bounty . You may post article on medium to grab article bounty.
makoitus

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

That could actually work mate, but it seems too easy I might say and I don't feel comfortable or safe using someone else's account. Imo it's better if you use your own personal account and just put some effort in getting as much followers, that way the account you're using is actually secure. But like I said, this is for me though, you can still go with your idea if you want.
Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

Mostly Bounties targeting social networks require the accounts being used to have real followers/friends and won't accept them if there are more than 20% fake followers/friends in an account. As long as the account has real friends & followers, you can use them in any campaign. But some campaigns also demand crypto related friends and followers, so you may have problems joining those if you buy an account which would probably not have crypto related friends or followers.

MetalKaondo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

Hi guys! I have a question about bounties of ICO`s. They often offer to post any materials to your social media like facebook, twitter and other... What if I dont have many followers and subscribers? Can I buy facebook account with 1000+ followers and easily earn coins on ico? Or its doesnt work?  Grin

as my friend said every ICO have their own rule.
so just follow the rule and be fair bro. Smiley
uttoransen

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

GuestCrew

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Why would you take that route? From what I have seen so far, most of these programes only ask for like 5k to 10k followers on Twitter - which you can easily get by following targeted people and unfollowing those that does not follow back ... in a few months time, you will have enough followers to participate.

These followers will be real and targeted, they will be relevant to cryptos and your account will be real too - not only you will be able to participate in these programes, you can monetize these real followers by other ways too,

thanks,
Uttoran Sen

GuestCrew - An Influencer Marketing Platform | Join the GUEST Coin ICO - https://guestcrew.com/buy-coins
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

Sure ,it ok facebook have more friends, easy join bounty. But you must have more activity.
agcoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

I believe you need 30+ activity to qualify
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

Most bounties request if you have a minimum number of followers or friends. so I don't see the need to buy account. At the same time improve your account followers and friends.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
MetalKaondo

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:12:55 AM

just want to correct guys.
some bounty have a different rule for social campaign.
but I often see the rule we must have a friend at least 500 friend for facebook
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:21:33 AM

just want to correct guys.
some bounty have a different rule for social campaign.
but I often see the rule we must have a friend at least 500 friend for facebook

you can do it, but you should upgrade your bitcointalk account to Jr member or higher to increase approval rate from  campaign management.
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:08:01 AM

There are a lot of ways you can get follower within few months, the more activity you do on your wall the more people want to follow you to get more update from you
symirov

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:53:51 AM

Its not so easy to buy fb acc with followers, but you may buy twitter, about 20$ for 5000+ followers
swajos

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:02:55 AM

Does anybody have a guide or website where I can understand how bounties work? What are the different kinds of bounties?
ronpan

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

does bounty rules are written on each ico thread? or there is specific thread for bounty rules that applies to all..
LexLuther

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

I have been reading through the announcement pages, looking for bounty's.  It looks like my newbie status is a bit of a hindrance.  I will wait to rank up.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
cryptoproLK

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

some bounty managers check is that a real facebook profile with daily social activities or it is a fake profile which only used for bounties. So you should consider this when buying facebook profiles.
nugoph4

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:41:37 PM

You need to have real followers and friends, and be active regularly to participate in the bounty
saber05

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:21:27 AM

Join telegram or signature Campaign if don't have many followers Twitter or Facebook.
genwealth17

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

I think it may work but you dont want to get busted if the ico doesn't approve of these acts. I would suggest starting a new profile and request the friends that you dont care about knowing that you are promoting an ico
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: