Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty programs  (Read 500 times)
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

Minimum requirement rules of bounty program vary form project to project. most of the ICO ask 200+ twitter follower and 200+ Facebook friend and followers(depend on the project). Facebook and twitter followers and Friends must be real they will audit it before distribute the coins. Daneel ICO is good and easy bounty program (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.msg27210952#msg27210952).

Telegram and Signature campaign can do any one without depending on follows and friend count in Facebook and twitter.  Before doing any bounty program ,read and understand there minimums requirement satisfaction. 

vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

I am a believer that one could earn a small fortune from ICO bounties. I have heard that some bounties actually do not give the right amount of bounty to their participants. Putting that a side, I feel that you should be honest and credible when doing bounties as well as any other thing in life.
 I started from zero followers on my facebook, twitter  and gradually building up my audience, it really feels good when you are putting your effort to achieve the slow but steady success rather than trying to take a short cut and buying hundreds if not thousands of follower for some amount of money.

Any ways all the best for bounty hunters in this forum.
Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

Ofcourse you CAN buy a account and participate in the Bounties. but you have to be careful when you do that. If you plan to buy a Facebook , Twitter accounts, Make sure you buy a FB account with over 5,000 friends, and twitter too at least with 5,000 followers , 10K even better with at least 85% real followers, because for most of the bounties that's the limit they ask, while some bounties ask over 90% real friend score. So you have to consider those factors.

Next important thing is you can't just do bounties as soon as you brought them, you have to buy those accounts at least a month , better two months prior to joining a bounty, why I'm saying that? you have to use that time to make the account "YOURS" change the name add some pictures , make some connections, add some of you real friends too. and keep the account super active at that time. you have to make it authentic before joining a bounty , because some bounty managers look for those features thoroughly.

I don't see anything wrong with buying accounts and participating bounties, because it's not about the account was / is yours or not, it's about the REACH!! That's the main concern, ICO's need to reach for more investors, That's why they pay higher stakes for account holders with higher number of friends/followers, so if your account meet that criteria nothing to worry about.

But if by any chance you feel guilty doing that the best way is to join bounties that give same stakes to every participants, there are many bounties like that too. you just have to search for them, it may take some time. but with them you don't have to worry about number or friends / followers you just have to do your work and earn a good return.
iamman

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:16:48 AM

If you want to have many friend in facebook you can simply add everyone in your "People you may know" list.
I made 40 new friend in just a few minutes. Roll Eyes
burnato

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

it could have been done, but must be original follower. of most bounty ask for real followers.
if you buy facebook account and twitter make sure its security is guaranteed. has happened a lot fraudulent buying and saling facebook/twitter account.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

There are different kind of bounty programs. Firstly you can increase your social community by  following crypto currency enthusiastic and you and make and spread useful good articles with using social media. I personally use this method and now i have considerable amount of members.

George51rus

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

if you have few subscribers, you can find another bounty company, because every company has its own requirements. but it is better to find friends easier.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG
https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/
Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

Hi guys! I have a question about bounties of ICO`s. They often offer to post any materials to your social media like facebook, twitter and other... What if I dont have many followers and subscribers? Can I buy facebook account with 1000+ followers and easily earn coins on ico? Or its doesnt work?  Grin
I don't if you can buy Facebook account, is there such a thing? Wink That would be cheating. There bounties offer other than Facebook campaign, you can try the signature campaign with your own account.
biticotalk

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

Hi guys! I have a question about bounties of ICO`s. They often offer to post any materials to your social media like facebook, twitter and other... What if I dont have many followers and subscribers? Can I buy facebook account with 1000+ followers and easily earn coins on ico? Or its doesnt work?  Grin

Now many people buy accounts and this does not give any tangible benefits, try to think of something else. Invest money in promising coins or open your project
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

Facebook forbade ICO ads so it's not actual at the moment. I think that the best thing you can do is to level up your account here at bitcointalk. It's pretty hard to do since the merit system appeared, but anyway signature campaigns are the most profitable type of bounty.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

some campaign required atleast 300+ friends/followers on social media to joined. better add some people who are interested on cryptocurrency than buying account who's no one is interested.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

If you will get negative trust here it will be a disaster for you imho. With new rules its very hard to make level up for your bitcointalk acc. Imho don't worth it:)

KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

In fact, both facebook and tweeter are very easily pumped. You can dial 5,000 subscribers, for example, into facebook easily in 7-10 days. So it's in the tweeter. It is not necessary to buy accounts. Although you can buy.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

Buying accounts to participate in bounties is not okay i think, you can increase you followers and friends by adding it more. But there is no rule that disallowing buying accounts in facebook mate. Just try to reach the minimum amount of followers so that you can participate mate
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

It depends on particular bounty program. Some bounties allow to join the campaign with 500 followers while some allow with 1000 followers. You can join accordingly. On the other hand if you think you can join bounties by purchasing fake followers, may be you can but most of the bounty managers use different tools like twitter audit to identify your followers amd friends and also the authenticity of your profile.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

You can also participate in signature campaigns for bounty programs.
I don't think it is a good idea to buy Facebook accounts but you can try to get the followers/friends. I think it is the easiest to get on Facebook compared to twitter or Instagram.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

Bounty campaigns usually want your friends to be crypto oriented. Most of moderators check the participants ' activities manually,  so they will easily notice that you have a lot of bots on your friend list.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

I don’t think so…if you have less followers or friends in your account which not fulfill the requirement any specific bounty…then you have to check requirement of that bounty, in that case you can skip that bounty.

There are a lot of those bounties which are not requiring followers or friends in thousands, so you can join that kind of bounties.

After that when your Account grown then you can join campaigns which demands high ratio of friends.
shamzon

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

how to join?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: