Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty programs  (Read 500 times)
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

Hi guys! I have a question about bounties of ICO`s. They often offer to post any materials to your social media like facebook, twitter and other... What if I dont have many followers and subscribers? Can I buy facebook account with 1000+ followers and easily earn coins on ico? Or its doesnt work?  Grin
i think you can use bought account to use it on campaign as long as you are not violating any rules of the campaign like having alot of fake friends or fake followers on that account your application wouldn't get accepted if you have too many.
FAIMA_company

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

no way
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

Hi guys! I have a question about bounties of ICO`s. They often offer to post any materials to your social media like facebook, twitter and other... What if I dont have many followers and subscribers? Can I buy facebook account with 1000+ followers and easily earn coins on ico? Or its doesnt work?  Grin

To have enough followers do not necessarily buy an account. For four five months, you can easily recruit 2-4 thousand subscribers. That's enough for bounty.
For me at least))
Deancooel1

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

You do not need to have a lot of followers, I think 200 follower can follow bounty but not big prize. but if you want a lot of gifts, maybe you can try to find friends / follower or can buy accounts that have many followers
GumboTrader

Activity: 29
Merit: 3

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

Most bounty programs I have seen start off at 500 to 1000 followers at the minimum to qualify. I have not seen any bounty programs requiring 5k followers minimum. Just last month I only had 85 followers until I found out about the Twitter bounty programs. As of now I have over 975 real followers. With a little bit of work you can gain followers. From what I have seen, bounty programs require you to have real followers and will not recognize any fake followers. As far as signature campaigns go, they to have levels to them from Jr. Members all the to heros/legends. With signature campaigns, it depends on your merit, standing and your time on and posting relevant, informative information on Bitcoin talk.

█▐  CIBUS FOOD ECOSYSTEM  ▐ █FOOD BLOCKCHAIN
▬▬▬▬ TOKEN SALE 28 FEB 2018 ▬▬▬▬ (https://cibus.world)
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

Hi guys! I have a question about bounties of ICO`s. They often offer to post any materials to your social media like facebook, twitter and other... What if I dont have many followers and subscribers? Can I buy facebook account with 1000+ followers and easily earn coins on ico? Or its doesnt work?  Grin

There are rules to follow on the bounties especially Facebook.
sometimes the minimum number of friends is 300. and must be 3 months old account on Facebook. Buying account is not a good thing to do as it can be declared as hacked account. you better add more friends but not randomly. add friends that you have mutual to others.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

Buying a Facebook account is probably not the best idea.
It is easy to get the minimum or even the maximum amount of followers/friends needed to participate in bounty programs.
You can also participate in bounty signature campaigns for some ICO's.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

It is a commonly applied by the most of members of this forum which you have to participate and campaign any project in the Bounties Altcoins section in returns of rewards. It's just you simply follow the terms and rules of each bounty in order to easily get the reward. Regardless of any circumstances or problem of the project just like the late of updating the spreadsheets are normally did, but they are really give you the rewards after the end of ICO. For the beginners, here's the example of Bounty program : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0. Be part of the campaign here , i'm sure you will be satisfied in the rewards, especially their signature campain. Almost reach the limit, hurry up.
Sumarokovalena

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

to purchase an account, you can, the main thing that subscribers were active, and not fakes. but I think it's dangerous, better find friends using the app who are looking for mutual subscriptions.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

It is not too hard to have have followers in fb. Make your profile public and add 50 friends a day. In one week you could have more than a thousand friends in your friends list and besides, facebook is just one of the way where you can earn cryptos, there is also in twitter, youtube, instagram, telegram and slacks.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

You can buy an account or buy subscribers in the form of bots. But my advice to you: create your account, write a mutual addition to friends, crypto, bitcoin and so on. It is necessary to spend time, that would not spend your money and so it will be more effective.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

Aside of social media campaigns like Twitter and facebook, you can also participate into a signature campaign. Because most of all bounty campaign also used signature campaign by promoting their ICO projects. And the idea of buying Facebook and Twitter accounts having a minimum followers is really good idea, but it's a little bit harder for you to find one, because social media campaigns is the most used for all bounty campaigns.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

Other than the number of followers, some ICOs requires a percentage of real followers if you'll join social media campaigns like Facebook. They probably have a way to detect fake followers especially if you buy them or just added most of them in a day. If I were you, I'll join crypto groups and make friends, add them so that you can increase the number of your friends. It is not worth it to buy fake accounts because if an ICO detects them then you'll be banned the whole campaign.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

The bounty managers has a way of determining if your friends or followers are true or not so better abide by the rules and increase your friends or followers organically. In twitter, there is a twitter audit determining if you have true followers or not and if ever you decide to buy followers then most likely the followers you will have are fake or a bot and the audit can detect it. Some bounty managers require twitter audit and base your true followers there for your stakes. If ever they caught you then most likely they will ban you in the campaign.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

I would not guarantee you buying facebook account either twitter! You could easily make it big, by yourself, come on it's not hard! Also most bounties, have rules like your social accounts, must be mostly cryptocurrency related friends and you must reply with audit score on your nicname. If you buy an account, it's definitely most of the friends fake and you just waste your money! The choice is yours, but I would never do that, just throwing money away!! By the way how much do they cost? If a lot, then a Twitter\Facebook account I can make you friends, your present accounts with your nickname and ect! If interested contact me (it depends how much you pay me)

Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG
https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/
Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: