Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:55:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am rlly worried about my Vega  (Read 140 times)
close0ne (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

Hi, I wanna ask question about my vega..

I have 2x64 vegas .. and 3x56 vegas..

1 of the 56 vegas has weard hashrate... I wanna ask if you think this vega slowly going to die..

I tried different riser, different PCIE line on boards , i switch bios {hw bios} on vega, and still same result

Its same vega as 0-1 and 8-9

https://imgur.com/UHEbKQR

Thanks
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

My only guess 3 guesses,
  • There might be a thermal throttling. Have you checked the temperatures they're operating? Maybe they are too close to each other?
  • Something wrong with the drivers. Install the blockchain drivers with a clean installation.
  • You undervoltaged them too much.

EDIT: I also forgot to tell you that I hate you, I only want 1 VEGA 56 or 64 (Nitro+) and I can't find it anywhere. I've ordered it in 3 different places and hope for the best!
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

EDIT: I also forgot to tell you that I hate you, I only want 1 VEGA 56 or 64 (Nitro+) and I can't find it anywhere. I've ordered it in 3 different places and hope for the best!

Lol ... I have six, but you can't have any of them.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Juggar

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

My only guess 3 guesses,
  • There might be a thermal throttling. Have you checked the temperatures they're operating? Maybe they are too close to each other?
  • Something wrong with the drivers. Install the blockchain drivers with a clean installation.
  • You undervoltaged them too much.

You gotta keep an eye on Newegg 24/7. I just picked up an open box Vega 64 for $702.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: