Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19571 times)
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

initially I used poloniex and bittrex for trading, and then after I got to know this forum I tried to follow the campaign. and from there I started to know kucoin, binance, hitbtc, yobit and others. but I prefer to trade in binance and kucoin because its use is easy and I started to leave hitbtc because I sent my coin to hitbtc until now has not received. I no longer want to trade on hitbtc...no positive response from admin...
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

I am trading bitcoin. Can someone talk to me about bitcoin related issues? I hold valuable coins and want to trade with people. I live and work in Vietnam.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

i have accounts and do trading in poloniex,bittrex, cryptopia,coinexchange, hitbtc ,binance ,livecoin,ccex, kucoin...
its good to have different platforms , some good coins are not available in other platform and some platforms have the same coin
but theres a big spread in price which is a good chance for arbitrage..

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
Are you aware of recent changes made on hitbtc? they're now charging fee for deposits (https://blog.hitbtc.com/introducing-deposit-fees-for-bitcoin/). they're also charging outrageous fee on withdrawals on some tokens. i would advice to stay away from hitbtc, register on binance!

Legit.
I have tried it. This is some shitty move they have there. A deposit fee? What the heck! Once I saw it I already ran away without even thinking twice.
That is not good for business. How they will get an amount of traders if they do that. They think they are already popular but guess what? They are popular now for being thieves.

Binance will be the best option. Go register and complete everything. Then you will have a happy trading.
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

I have already tried to trade on HITBTC sometimes but never had an issue with it. But there's so many choices and trusted exchanges like kucoin,binance,poloniex,mercatox and many others. If you really want to trade on hitbtc,i would love to suggest to you to deposit minimum amount first.That's what im doing when im not sure with the exchanges im going to trade on,

belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

My majority of trading activity has been transferred to kucoin at the moment, while im also looking at cobinX and will try to start trading there too.

There is still time we need to use other exchanges since currency coins have not been listed on the exchange that we normally use. And the ones mentioned above are popular exchanges, sometimes even we prefer kucoin, binance and bittrex.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

Depending on the type of tokens list I will trade them there. I do not necessarily trade in one place. And each exchange has its own advantages.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1792
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.

I use only two trading market, the first market is a place to make bitcoin purchase using local exchange place after that I bring to the international exchange place and have a very high trading volume like binance.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

There are tons of them now, but for me no need to risk. Just love Binance. Some of my friends use coinbase.com, very reliable too. But I don't buy/sell any unique coims
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

I am trading in a place that has a very high volume of trading and security because I believe if there is a place of exchange that has a daily trading volume moves very quickly it makes the price to move easily and you can benefit very much from utilizing the movement. for now binance is a place of exchange that has a very high daily trading volume so I choose binance.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:37:59 AM

I am a proud trader. my trading site is the mercatox exchange trade because I'm more likely to be here than any other trading site. daily trading because it's more convenient for me thats why i love mercatox

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

What makes you unsure to deposit to Hitbtc, I often trade on Hitbtc and so far no problem and the fee is not too big in my opinion
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

to be honest I used to trade in binance because in binance I think the exchange place that has a very high trading volume every day so it is suitable to gain profits because the movement of coin is very fast then you can use it for profit.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

I used different exchanges whenever I trade but usually I used HitBTC. There are many exchanges available online for us to use but of course you have to look for which exchanges give you convenience. HitBTC and Cryptopia have the most user-friendly websites for me while EtherDelta is what I used for trading Eth-based coins. If you are doing trading, you will notice how each exchanges differs when it comes to fees because some will have lower fees while some can have unbearable fees. You have to be smart in choosing what exchanges to be used and always watch out for phishing websites which can be used by hackers to get your keys.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

I am interested in this as well but haven't traded much yet. I have heard about Kraken - in EUR equivalent daily trading volume of 6,000 BT. Sounds great, doesn't it? What do you think?
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

I used HitBTC but this exchange just third one of my exchange, others exchange that i used is Binance and Okex, both exchange is the biggest exchange according to daily volume. Big daily volume is important when in trading so we can get high liquidity and faster transaction buy and sell. I very like trading platform of Binance and Okex, both exchange also has good customer support via telegram official group.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
willdangmmo

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

I divide my capital into many parts and put them into bitrex,yobit,cryptopia,binance.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

I used HitBTC but this exchange just third one of my exchange, others exchange that i used is Binance and Okex, both exchange is the biggest exchange according to daily volume. Big daily volume is important when in trading so we can get high liquidity and faster transaction buy and sell. I very like trading platform of Binance and Okex, both exchange also has good customer support via telegram official group.

Well, good for you, I used HITBTC as well and I don't ever experience bad transactions in this exchange, so I just wonder why some people there keep complaining about that exchange. Maybe they were using it improperly.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:00:27 AM

so far, I am trading at poloniex and bittrex and I don't have any problem in those sites and I still doing trading in every day. but sometimes, if I think that it is not good to trade, then I only watching the price without doing any trade. sometimes, I trade on hitbtc, binance, and cryptopia and with those sites, I can earn more profit although my fund in that three sites is not too big, and I think it's good for making a profit.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

I used Hitbtc,bittrex,kucoin,yobit,binance and sometimes I used forkdelta or etherdelta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: