Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are you trading?  (Read 19568 times)
Missterio

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

I like binance it seems that this is a reliable exchange.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

ahhhh come on!
do not talk about HitBTC again, the exchange is very bad for traders, especially you who are new to Cryptocurreny.

I once transferred a deposit to HitBTC about 9000 Token, and you know how much it cost?
the fee is 1,000 which must be paid for the fee, I think it's a very cruel Exchange for traders.
ShramkoT

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:19:32 AM

ahhhh come on!
do not talk about HitBTC again, the exchange is very bad for traders, especially you who are new to Cryptocurreny.

I once transferred a deposit to HitBTC about 9000 Token, and you know how much it cost?
the fee is 1,000 which must be paid for the fee, I think it's a very cruel Exchange for traders.
But on HitBTC you can find a lot of crypto-currencies that aren't traded on the other exchanges. And if something will listing on binance, such as Ardor today, then you can reap the rewards.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:51:35 AM

I trade on different exchanges like Kucoin, Hitbtc, Binance and more. It is better you complete the KYC process before you start your trading as it takes some time to confirm your KYC information. The exchanges dont allow you to withdraw your funds without KYC so that would be a problem.

vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:30:11 AM

i usually used kucoin it is very good exchange with very good security sometimes i used mercatox and forkdelta to exchange my erc20 token from my bounty and airdrop Smiley

XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:47:19 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 05:00:10 AM by XIANNE25

I was also a user of hitbtc but I got no problem with it from deposit down to withdrawal all works fine..its just I stopped trading there due to my phone full memory already  that makes my trading activity becomes slower..so now im focused on Binance coz the platform works fast and it uses basic that is suitable for all new traders like me
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:49:53 AM

Big fan of Binance and Gemini.  Also like Crypto-Bridge, I think that DEXs will get more and more popular, especially in the countries with censorship.  BTCBTCBTC  Keep buying! Smiley

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:08:17 AM

I've heard that this exchange has large commissions for your altcoins withdrawal, so be careful.
Right now I am holding ETH and Bitcoin and actually trying to invest some more money in NEO as it also looks great in future and hopefully its prices will also cross the 100 dollar target and might give good returns. Besides, they also have other services which otherwise cost a lot if done through a third party. Also the transaction costs and general acceptability of these coins is very impressive.

I also like this coin!
I think that in the future will prove  NEO  itself good investing!

Yes, NEO is one of the most technology-based coin, which will help to grow in future smart contract technology because there are many people working behind the project. So NEO has very huge potential in the market and with the developments and marketing they are doing makes us buy the coin for long-term holding.

Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

I currently trade on bitcoin coins, because if we choose a bitcoin coin we will never lose, bitcoin market if its price goes down is not too much, but when it rises, its rising is not limited, I like to bake in bitcoin coins.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

ahhhh come on!

I thinking about to move all of my coins in hitbtc because I think that exchange right now is not good to stay in that site. I don't know why but my feeling said that I need to move as fast as I can, maybe I will send it to bittrex, poloniex, or binance because I see that this three exchange still the top exchange so far and it seems, this year is for binance Grin but unfortunately, I need to think about the fee that I need to pay in hitbtc because the fee does not make sense for me.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

ahhhh come on!

I must agree about the fee as it's a fix rate of 0.001btc. So if you wish to withdraw some it's like someone stole your money because of the high fee and it really hurts in our pocket. However, I still do trading there because they have quite high trading volume and orders can be filled easily. On the other hand, I hate bitfinex because they require a $10000 worth of coins to be able to do trading, like WTH I'm just a small time trader, I don't have that much.  Cry

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Amber73McCoy

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

I am interested in trading lesser known Cryptos, XRP, XEM, DIM, etc. I wonder what exchange you guys are using? I will be in and out trading on momentum. I love the charts Hitbtc has. And they have a large number of Crytos available, and they seem to have a lot of activity, but it seems everyone is always complaining about not getting their purchase credited, etc. To go in and out the purchase needs to go into the account instantly so it can be sold.

I have Bitcoin and Litecoin to deposit, just not sure if I want to go into Hitbtc? If anyone is trading at Hitbtc, would love to hear about it. There is no phone to talk to anyone there. Any insight / experience on Hitbtc, or other references for other exchange options is greatly appreciated.
HitBTC.com does not have much difference compared to other electronic money trading and converting currencies (FIAT). However, the low transaction fee is a strong point that HitBTC can compete with trading platforms in the world, besides the "demo transaction" is really useful.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

Binance and kucoin are the exhanges i use most at the moment.

I have some ERC20 tokens from airdrops, so i will have to look into an exchange to sell those tokens or wait until they get listed on a bigger exchange. I did have a look into IDEX, but its not as user friendly (at least to me) compared to Binance and Kucoin.

deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

I thought the most users here will use multi exchanges for multiple coins that we have from ICO, airdrop, bounty. That's too many many coins to trade so I do it in almost top 10 exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, Kucoin that is the best one to trade and hodl (not recommend)
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

hitBTC i have bad experience in it, start trading i prefer in local exchange market existing in my country altcoin there is altcoin that is famous and real it is safer and easier

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

Huge fees really devastating for all of us and also delays causes of used traffic. I know we are all choosy and find the best one which could be friendly user exchanges. I've tried different exchanges since I've got different tokens from bounties and all of them are good unlike etherdelata and forkdelta.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

I am just going to start trading, not yet, i prefer the long-term holding strategy as I think that it is much better. I think that the best place to trade is Binance, i have heard it is better than others
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

Where to trade depends on where the token us listed. However,trading required more experience and time before you can really again. Whatever, you want depends on the token and team when it  is listed.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

Binance. As of now binance is the number one exchange.Volume trade turns out is high.Many big traders or whales are moving here. It is safe and secure  too. Trading movement is fast that its fun monitoring your trading portfolio.
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

Recently, there is something strange on the HITbtc exchange, so I would advise you to choose the more popular exchanges - Binance, Kucoin, Poloniex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: