Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crytek began to pay money to their game players for completing game tasks  (Read 107 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

Crytek, game developer of Crysis and Far Cry, began to pay money to their game players for completing game tasks.

The gamers can receive the tasks inside Plink messenger, that serves as a wallet for special cryptocurrency CryCash (CRC), that was started on Ethereum-Blockchain in December 2018. The rates of CRC is 1 USD 15 cents. You can earn 1 CRC in the game for 33 kills. You can also buy CRC for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and Bitcoin Cash.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-based-gaming-platform-crycash-announces-plink-alpha-release/

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

where can I get some Crytek tokens to try it out?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
btc_manu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

I would like to see this ICO rise a lot, but there are a lot of ICOs in 2018 so far.
For example DMarket oder Eloplay. Another interesting ICO is Playkey.

B2T: Yes, there will be a system with this game-tasks, but will it have enough for the market?

Also, with the Company Crytek in the background, its not that promising. They had to fight with a crash in 2014 and 2016.

where can I get some Crytek tokens to try it out?
You can get crycash token on their website: https://crycash.io/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: