Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW concept of P2P Exchange.  (Read 642 times)
Vazil (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

Hello crypto experts, traders, and others!

What do you think about the starting of a new P2P exchange that has:
- the pros of favorite exchanges (Bitfinex, Kraken, CEX, etc.) like the ability to trade on the order books, seeing market depth, getting price alerts, etc. and,
- the pros of P2P exchanges like low fees, when you just pay for the fiat money transfer to a counterparty (a person like you).

THIS is NOT another Local Bitcoins or similar P2P exchange, where people place and match with peers advertisements.

In our Exchange, people can trade any crypto to crypto or crypto to any fiat by using Auctions. Each auction (or instrument) is a unique combination of:
- Country,
- Base cryptocurrency,
- Quote currency, and
- Payment method.
For example, {USA - BTC/USD - PayPal}

Such concept (incapsulating county, base/quote currency, and payment method into one instrument) allowed us to inbuild Charting tool, order book into each auction, and to apply other analysis tools like A-B Spread.
    For example, through A-B Spread analysis "big" traders, who have money in different countries and on different accounts (paypal, banks, etc.) can instantly discover where to buy and re-sell with the highest profit margin.  

Here are some screens of our MVP:
Order placement: http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Placeorder(P2P).1516567062.png
List of last quotes: http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/LastQuotes(P2P).1516567665.png
A-B Spread analysis: http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Spreads(P2P).1516567393.png

Our MVP is ready on 90%, and now, we are looking for team members and investors in different countries to help us prepare for ICO.

Monetization will be based on the low subscription fees applied only to high-volume traders (Qvolta is planning to use the same fee strategy). Qvolta called itself - a competitor of LocalBitcoins, so we are too-).
By the way, Qvolta's ICO (performed at the end of 2017), reached 1,400,000 USD. The price of Qvolta token had risen from 0,2 USD during ICO to 3,4 USD after ICO (now it's about 1,05 USD). The Qvolta's team have just released their MVP, and this is again "Ads" posting platform. So, we believe there will be a strong demand on our P2P exchange ICO, especially, if the starting price will be around 0.2 USD and total token distribution = 10mln (the same as Qvolta has).

I would be highly appreciated for any feedback from you:
- Do you need such P2P Exchange?
- Do you want to participate (as a team member or advisor)?
- Do you want to invest before pre-ICO?
- Would you invest in pre-ICO (if happen)?

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

- the pros of favorite exchanges (Bitfinex, Kraken, CEX, etc.) like the ability to trade on the order books, seeing market depth, getting price alerts, etc. and,
- the pros of P2P exchanges like low fees, when you just pay for the fiat money transfer to a counterparty (a person like you).

THIS is NOT another Local Bitcoins or similar P2P exchange, where people place and match with peers advertisements.

In our Exchange, people can trade any crypto to crypto or crypto to any fiat by using Auctions. Each auction (or instrument) is a unique combination of:
- Country,
- Base cryptocurrency,
- Quote currency, and
- Payment method.

Such concept (incapsulating county, base/quote currency, and payment method into one instrument) allowed us to inbuild Charting tool, order book into each auction, and to apply other analysis tools like A-B Spread.
    For example, through A-B Spread analysis "big" traders, who have money in different countries and on different accounts (paypal, banks, etc.) can instantly discover where to buy and re-sell with the highest profit margin.  

Our MVP is ready on 90%, and now, we are looking for team members and investors in different countries to help us prepare for ICO.

Monetization will be based on the low subscription fees applied only to high-volume traders (Qvolta is planning to use the same fee strategy). Qvolta called itself - a competitor of LocalBitcoins, so we are too-).
By the way, Qvolta's ICO (performed at the end of 2017), reached 1,400,000 USD. The price of Qvolta token had risen from 0,2 USD during ICO to 3,4 USD after ICO (now it's about 1,05 USD). The Qvolta's team have just released their MVP, and this is again "Ads" posting platform. So, we believe there will be a strong demand on our P2P exchange ICO, especially, if the starting price will be around 0.2 USD and total token distribution = 10mln (the same as Qvolta has).

Thanks!

if you want to create a successful exchange main things people care about are:

1. Security
2. Cheap/Efficient
3. sometimes with legal registration and licensing, although thats not as important. as the two above

if you cant puncture with this, you cant land a successful new exchange plattform.

regards

Vazil (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

Thanks!
[/quote]

1. Security
2. Cheap/Efficient
3. sometimes with legal registration and licensing, although thats not as important. as the two above

if you cant puncture with this, you cant land a successful new exchange plattform.

regards
[/quote]

Thanks for your feedback!
1. The Security is and will be the most important part of development.
2. The fee extremely low and fixed for high-volume traders and FREE for all others.
3. Legal registration is already done (in Hong Kong). Licencing is not required in HK if tokens are used as means of payment for service (not as equity).
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

[/quote]

1. Security
2. Cheap/Efficient

regards
[/quote]

I guess high-security standards can be atchieved after a sucssesfull ICO.
Kramblerty

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

Thanks!
[/quote]

Interesting concept! I had bought ETH for EUR  on CEX exchange recently (the volume was <40 ETH) ,

The fees were:
1) 2,5%+0,25 EUR for deposit from my bank card
2) + 0,25% taker fee when I bought ETH

what would be your fees in the case like that?
Vazil (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

1. Security
2. Cheap/Efficient

regards
[/quote]

I guess high-security standards can be atchieved after a sucssesfull ICO.
[/quote]

Sure, the all basic things (2FA verification, ID verification) will be available and more.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

I dont use any P2P exchanges at the moment but the fees on some exchanges are crippling for small transactions.
For me I would definitely use a P2P exchange if it could reduce the Cost of transactions and offer top security.
If we take the idea of Bitcoin we shouldnt need a middle man in order to trade.
I have X you want X, lets trade, simple.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Vazil (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Thanks!

Interesting concept! I had bought ETH for EUR  on CEX exchange recently (the volume was <40 ETH) ,

The fees were:
1) 2,5%+0,25 EUR for deposit from my bank card
2) + 0,25% taker fee when I bought ETH

what would be your fees in the case like that?

[/quote]

In your case, the fees would be only transaction cost from your bank account (or Paypal account, etc) to the seller of ETH personal bank (PayPal, etc.) account. For example, if the seller has the account in the same bank as you have, then you pay 0 (ZERO) fees! 

After confirmation from the seller, his ETH deposited on our Exchange instantly transfers to your exchange's account. AND WHAT IS MOST EXCITING is that no need to pay 0.01 ether fee for such type of transfer because it's inside the exchange.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

- Country,
- Base cryptocurrency,
- Quote currency, and
- Payment method.

Thanks!

1. Security
2. Cheap/Efficient

regards

Securities and efficiency are the main concern when dealing with P2P , and what OP said it enlighten me on why people are dealing with p2p just because of efficiency  in transaction fees . But also if your efficient the 2nd concern is the security of the buyer and of the coin if you got that thing you will be succesful p2p exchange.
AndreyBelts

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

Thanks!
[/quote]
- Yes. Existing market offers are very far from ideal
- Maybe as an advisor

In any case - good luck to you and your project!

Vazil (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Thanks!
- Yes. Existing market offers are very far from ideal
- Maybe as an advisor

In any case - good luck to you and your project!

[/quote]

Many thanks  Smiley
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

I think this would be unique project if it gets implemented successfully as you are trying to explain it. Also would you listing all the coins which are their on different sites or will it be only few top coins that you will be dealing on your site. And also how are you planning to deal with the local currency of a country or only the coin could be dealt with altcoin or btc?
Vazil (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

I dont use any P2P exchanges at the moment but the fees on some exchanges are crippling for small transactions.
For me I would definitely use a P2P exchange if it could reduce the Cost of transactions and offer top security.
If we take the idea of Bitcoin we shouldnt need a middle man in order to trade.
I have X you want X, lets trade, simple.

Yes, You're right about X - Y. This option definitely will be available with no fees because the transaction is made just on the Exchange's ledger.

Could you please specify what is a "top of security" for you?
For example (all of them),
- 2FA authentication
- Real-time protection from phishing attacks
- KYC data protection
- Protection from fraudulent schemes
- what else...?
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

- Country,
- Base cryptocurrency,
- Quote currency, and
- Payment method.

It's a good idea if I can buy and sell cryptocurrency from someone on the other side of the world, PayPal will make it happen. But, one thing to be noted, p2p exchange have to act as intermediary or escrow for every transaction.

Thanks!

- Yes, it's a good idea for such p2p exchange
- No, it's not my capability to become team member it advisor
- if you can provide more information about it, maybe I will invest in ICO
Vazil (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:13:23 AM

I think this would be unique project if it gets implemented successfully as you are trying to explain it. Also would you listing all the coins which are their on different sites or will it be only few top coins that you will be dealing on your site. And also how are you planning to deal with the local currency of a country or only the coin could be dealt with altcoin or btc?

It's an excellent question!! Thanks!

In the beginning, we will apply the following high volume cryptocurrencies as the BASE so that users could fulfill most of their SWAP and trade needs:
- BTC
- ETH
- LTC
- XMR
- our token (of course)

And the QUOTE currencies are USD, EUR, GBP, and others (32 fiat currencies) + main cryptocurrencies mentioned above. The system automatically excludes the pairs like BTC/BTC.

And surely, we will add any another crypto if users vote it.

You should know that due to our algorithm every new currency added (fiat or crypto) or a new method of payment just increases the number of Instruments available for trade, where each instrument is a unique combination of country, base cryptocurrency, quote currency (fiat or crypto), and a method of payment.

For example, if the Exchange would contain only these:

- Base cryptocurrency: ETH and BTC
- Quote currency: USD and GBP
- Method of payment:  PayPal and Wire transfer

then the number of unique Instrument equals to 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 16 instruments (or online auctions) like:
[USD-ETH/USD-PayPal],
[UK-BTC/GBP-wire transfer]...etc.

But if you add just one parameter (e.g., Litecoin) then the number of instruments will be 2 x 3 x 2 x 2 = 24.

During our tests we apply the following parameters:
- Countries: 101
- Base Cryptocurrencies: 15
- Quote currencies (fiat and crypto): 35
- Payment method: 32
The total number of Instruments = 1,696,800
and the system worked it out!

You may ask what will we do with 1,7 mln auctions =) But don't worry, the "invisible" market hand shows you the most tradable instruments.
Also, our market screener tools will help you to find the instruments, which grows/decreases too fast or, for example, to find a buyer with the highest BID on your cryptocurrency in your country, who use the same payment method as you apply. 
We are going to provide traders with as many options as we can; so that they could choose what to trade.

Please advise what other trading needs you may have in the case of having 1,7mln variances (instruments)?

In fact, the system does not have the limits. We could add even 1000+ altcoins having higher server capabilities.
Vazil (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:49:55 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:17:36 AM by Vazil

And also how are you planning to deal with the local currency of a country or only the coin could be dealt with altcoin or btc?

All major fiat currencies (about 30) and most popular (in the beginning) crtyprocurrencies.
Vazil (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

- Country,
- Base cryptocurrency,
- Quote currency, and
- Payment method.

It's a good idea if I can buy and sell cryptocurrency from someone on the other side of the world, PayPal will make it happen. But, one thing to be noted, p2p exchange have to act as intermediary or escrow for every transaction.

Thanks!

- Yes, it's a good idea for such p2p exchange
- No, it's not my capability to become team member it advisor
- if you can provide more information about it, maybe I will invest in ICO

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

- Yes, we will act as escrow for every transaction.

A buyer, who pays you via PayPal will not get your crypto until you confirm the money acceptance. But! You should know (and the system will warn you about it) that a buyer can revert his PayPal transaction; so you just need to reallocate accepted money into another account from PayPal and only after that, press [confirm] button.

We also much appreciate your support. More information will be available soon (WP, Product description, etc.).
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:54:13 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:47:35 AM by Jekbolt

True!
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

i like decentraized exchange same with etherdelta
but must low fee, in etherdelta is high fee and not accepted Fiat money

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

My experience with exchanges is that I prefer the lower risk of P2P. Yes, I'm aware of risks of peers defaulting or defrauding, but trust systems in the ones I use have worked very well. But I think the future is decentralised exchanges - the tools of Polo and others can easily be created by advanced traders and aren't that important that I'd need a centralised exchange.

The only reason I'm still on the Polos and Bittrexs is purely for the volume.

I'll say this: security is probably standard across the board. Fees are also negligible if you offset with speed and security. But the main factor for success is your ability to scale in customer support, and less important (but not less critical) the ability to scale in capacity. We've seen them all start well, and then drastically decline in both support and capacity (hardware, software) as they get more popular.

No centralised exchange or P2P platform has been able to achieve high levels of satisfaction with customer support. I'd rate LBC as the best, but even they have a lot of room for improvement. Solve this and you will see people flock.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██