Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Campaign  (Read 2503 times)
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

I think projects spell out their earning on their bounty thread,  you just need to look for the project that pays well.

Generally, the signature bounty and creative content are well paid judging by the way bounties are distributed,  but then I don't really know how much they are worth on the average in a week.

Time shall tell.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

All projects suggest to take part in their campaign.
Can you advice me the best one to earn, please?
Now I take part in costal media network campaigns such as Twitter and telegram. But l would like to try translation. Is it worth doing?

Forty Seven Bank https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225653
this project has reached softcape, because it has reached softcap, the project will certainly run till 31 Maret 2018, budget 5%
Terms:
1.  To participate in the bounty campaign, you must be a member of the official Forty Seven Telegram group
It’s a place where you can get all the latest updates about the bounty campaign and the project itself as quick as possible. It’s also the fastest communication channel to get answers for your questions;
2.  The prize pool of the bounty campaign is divided into sections where each direction (campaign) is given a certain share of the total fund:
Community management campaign – 10% (0.5% of total number of issued tokens);
Avatar and signature campaign – 25% (1.25% of the total number of issued tokens);
Translations campaign – 20% (1% of the total number of issued tokens);
Blogging campaign – 20% (1% of the total number of issued tokens);
Facebook campaign – 10% (0.5% of the total number of issued tokens);
Twitter campaign – 10% (0.5% of the total number of issued tokens);
Telegram presence campaign – 2% (0.1% of total number of issued tokens);
Bug tracking campaign – 3% (0.15% of the total number of issued tokens);
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:05:09 PM

Now I take part in costal media network campaigns such as Twitter and telegram. But l would like to try translation. Is it worth doing?

Forty Seven Bank https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225653
this project has reached softcape, because it has reached softcap, the project will certainly run till 31 Maret 2018, budget 5%
Terms:
1.  To participate in the bounty campaign, you must be a member of the official Forty Seven Telegram group
It’s a place where you can get all the latest updates about the bounty campaign and the project itself as quick as possible. It’s also the fastest communication channel to get answers for your questions;
2.  The prize pool of the bounty campaign is divided into sections where each direction (campaign) is given a certain share of the total fund:
Community management campaign – 10% (0.5% of total number of issued tokens);
Avatar and signature campaign – 25% (1.25% of the total number of issued tokens);
Translations campaign – 20% (1% of the total number of issued tokens);
Blogging campaign – 20% (1% of the total number of issued tokens);
Facebook campaign – 10% (0.5% of the total number of issued tokens);
Twitter campaign – 10% (0.5% of the total number of issued tokens);
Telegram presence campaign – 2% (0.1% of total number of issued tokens);
Bug tracking campaign – 3% (0.15% of the total number of issued tokens);
Many ICOs look standard, but they work and are satisfactory.
Like this ICO I do not think the achievement is good, I think it's worth following.
Thanks
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

All rewarding campaigns are interesting. You can make tokens from social media campaigns, signing campaigns, translation, etc. The signing campaign seems very interesting to me. But big profits are obtained if you have a good rank on bitcointalk. It is worth the translation, of course, but you have to move fast, to translate before others. It's a vigilance test.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

Now there is a lot of bounty campaigns, from this amount you can choose those campaigns that suit you. As for the translation campaigns, you can try to participate in them, but this requires a good command of languages.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

Join socialmedia.market! It is a good project and I think it will reach hardcap. Social media campaigns isn't bad for extra earnings. Trying out for translation is the best because you will earn a lot of money from translation campaigns. But you really need to be fast because there's a lot of competition in translation campaigns because a lot of people are interested.

smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

Yeah thanks for the information about it.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

If you want to try yourself in translator role bear in mind that not many wish hire you for this work, especially if you're just starting your  career and you have little experience. Start with small not very popular campaign with low budget and low amount of participants. There you will have bigger chance to earn for your translation. At the start you work for your portfolio later your portolio will work for you. Keep work!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

Very good. if you can translate. You can get more from joining facebook or twitter. but every country has only one translator. So the chances are very low
must_have

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

There are a lot of bounty, but you must choose true campaign that can give you real reward. Other not true campaigns - scam. Be careful!
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:05:25 AM

it's good you can try a translation campaign, but my suggestion is you try the first signature campaign
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

As Full Member probably its time to look into opportunity to run your own blockchain network.

Genesis is an open-source blockchain platform, the basis of which was laid in 2011 by programmer Oleg Strelenko. The platform's code was written completely from the ground up. Currently, there is a team of over 15 top-tier software developers working on the project. We can't run an ICO for the concept of Genesis the way that we like, that's why we decided to give away 85% of all tokens to a maximum number of programmers, so that with the help of the community Genesis becomes the best blockchain platform in the world.

85% of all tokens will be distributed for free among GitHub users, who put a star in the gist [click the red letter below to visit the gist]. Only for those with 1+ year GitHub accounts.

If you plan on making big on ICO, you better build your own smart contract network which Genesis project can provide, so you can make profit from other businesses that runs on your smart contract network. Obviously from the coins price appreciation

This is open source project running on at github that gives you baseline code and platform to generate your own smart contract network, this tools will give newcomer and expert alike easy way to create more powerful and sophisticated smart contract network that probably will surpassed even ethereum

Right now they are giving away their coins which is GEN and if you give a referrer github username you received another 10GEN, they reduce the GEN amount given everyday, right now it is 143, if you want to register please visit this page. You need 1+ year github account to join in.

Join Genesis here

you can use my github username as referrer [advertiva] to receive another 10GEN

aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:56:55 AM

the best campaign is a campaign with expensive prizes, and is only necessary for the talented person and has a high ability of imagination, for example as a campaigner, he must be well aware of his heavy duty, and campaign translator needs a mature skill, both campaigns campaign is the best

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:20:34 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 12:08:12 PM by pidonkmo

well it is great. you can do a translation which is can earn much money. but, the worker should work harder than usual. they should have mature skills and both of the campaigns should the best. just start your career with low reputation of a campaign, therefore your chance is big.
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

The value of cryptogenic largely depends on the number of people who know about this currency and use it to make transactions. ICO is one of the ways to attract attention from the online communities. https://cco.peculium.io/
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:33:07 AM

try better than nothing, the problem is accepted or not the business later, as long as there is opportunity, take the opportunity

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

Honestly I do not yet know the translation campaign because I still understand the signature campaign, but I can advise you to join the campaign campaign, why? there are so many gift allocations so you can get many prizes through translation campaign and do not forget to still follow Twitter, Facebook, Telegram Campaign
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

there is no harm in trying a new gift program if it has the expertise to translate the language why not? who knows you can get something
which is more than usual.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

I've been into the campaigns that yahoo manages and all I can say that all of his campaigns are the best for me.

He managed bounties, twitter campaigns and signature campaign.

Doing translation is also a good but I have never tried since there are many contenders and competitors that I should face so I don't want to add anymore to their competition as translators.

In summary, best campaigns are those with trustworthy people, real project and have an escrow funds.

Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

there is no harm if you want to try, but you should join the signature campaye and social media campaigns only. because it is not too difficult and the prizes are given so good also, what else in the signature campaye it can be doubled from kampaye fecebook, twitter.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: