Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Campaign  (Read 2503 times)
CrazyJoker (OP)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

All projects suggest to take part in their campaign.
Can you advice me the best one to earn, please?
Now I take part in costal media network campaigns such as Twitter and telegram. But l would like to try translation. Is it worth doing?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

Now I take part in costal media network campaigns such as Twitter and telegram. But l would like to try translation. Is it worth doing?
Why no? Try it. It could be more interesting for you than Social network campaign (with it regular proofs).
But you must be very quick cause other participants looking for profitable bounties at the same time.
What language? Also you can try to write an articles.
Good luck.

sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

Depending on your language mate. The most profitable ones will only go to people with ample experience and the rest are mostly scamcoins and that is what you´ll get for your work.
tam cheng

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:47:56 AM

How is about the signature campaign, have you ever tried it? one of the channel you can earn
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

Yes, It is worth it, doing translation because the rewards in the translation campaign is higher than the social media campaign at the same time doing your translation campaign you can also do signature campaign for extra profit. The only downside in doing translation is that you need to be fast to search one because there are many people reserving for doing the translation.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

This is one aspect where you do your own research. There are multiple chances of earning from social media campaign though.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

If you have good quality post then why dont you try doing signature campaigns? it would be the best way for you to earn why you are here in the forum. But if you just literally spam then you will have a hard time enrolling or be accepted by the campaign managers.

Well its worth doing because you will be given token as a reward for translating some ICO`s to you native language, just be careful because some ICO`s are scam and wont pay you anything at all.
Alexarik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Most of all you can earn a signature company in the bounty, but different projects are distributed in different ways, see the website bountylord.com
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

If you know foreign languages and can work as an interpreter, then this is the best solution for you. Profit is greater than in social bounty companies.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

How is about the signature campaign, have you ever tried it? one of the channel you can earn

Again, most signature campaigns are either saturated, closed or not worth. Bounties is just a way of getting (sometimes) some type of reward but it has to be taken as a tip, not for real profit or ROI.
ViperGuyMike

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

If you're just looking for some starter coins, RACE crypto is running a signature campaign where you can get paid for having their advertisement in your forum signature.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2848766.0

And yet another option, www.FatBTC.com is giving away HTMLCOIN for the next few weeks. If you sign up using this referral code (u101126066), they will give you 100 free coins to start trading with (and I will get some free coins too).
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

Translation is worth.. but time consuming. I would suggest you to go for 3-4 bounty campaigns at once. Try the ICodrops website, and do your research. Based of team and technology , select 4-5 ICO which according to you is best. Follow the rules and earn more stakes.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

There is also facebook. The truth when working in it you need to be careful, especially now, given their new policies.
You can also try the translation, but I think that you should have a good command of foreign languages, because almost all bounties write that Google translation is not good enough.
In addition, you can participate in the signature company.

Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

I can advise you to take part in the Daniel company https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581. They have very good conditions for bounty and promised a good reward. I will take part in their subscription, you can participate in Twitter and Facebook companies. You have a little more time, but hurry up, the company is coming to an end.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

signature is the best capamign and it gives you lot of money.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

As for the translation, it's definitely worth it, they pay well for it, but I can advise companies like this, GoNetwork, Nucleus, Abyss, Ntok
goyal.dkg

Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

I think op got his campaign , as i can see he is wearing signature of a campaign .  Tongue
deciding best campaign is not so easy , it is same as deciding best ico .
and if you can find out best ico then simply ask bounty campaign of that ico .
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

According to me best campaigns are Hero toke, Debitum, and HOqu

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
xXLimbXx

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

Yes, translation is good, one of the best paid together with signature I think. What also pays out quite well is writing articles especially if you have a blog with a lot of readers/followers.
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:52:00 AM

Yes, follow it is a great idea but following your translation campaign should be the fastest in registering
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: