Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest BFL z ASIC 600GH / s - dividends paid  (Read 1924 times)
mangox (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:27:00 AM

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/48

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 04:40:20 PM

What is it, a stock simular to APG1 on cryptostocks ?
You have something mining now and is going to get 1 or more ASIC's bought from KnCMiner ?

It would probably be good for you if you had the description in Englich to and not only in Polish, google translate isen't that good at translating Polish.

I'll take a wild guess that googles translating means you have bought a 100 GH miner from KnC and was aiming to buy 6 more miners from KnC, 400GH versions with the help from investors ?
I think the pricing of KnC's biggest miner is 6995 $ at the moment(not 6999$) and it will be less than 5000 $ when they come to November delivery's, if the orderbook will fill up that long thou, a 5000 usd order will only be slightly better then the last few days of 6995 usd orders and hardly a good buy by then.

0,56 cent per Kwh is very high powercost if that is US cents you mean so running any mining operation in Polen if you have such rates there isen't such good ide, even an ASIC miner will get effected sooner or later by the powercosts and the one with the higest rates will get into the negative return fastest.

Switching to buying anything from BFL is almost garateed to be a bad move, that company have over a year backlog on most of there products and such scammers shoulden't be rewarded with more preorders whether they will ever deliver any new generation miners and whether that will be before or after there backlog of the old ones.
Most likely BFL dosen't have any new generation miners or at least they will not (be able to) deliver anything in correct time to buyers and will use customers devices to mine with themself and only deliver in masses to buyers when the miners is close to unprofitable to mine with for themselfs with.
Also if those cards from BFL is projected to hit the market in November/December they may very well be unprofitable (at the price they charge for them) to mine with from the first day there delivered. 

How is dividend calculated to shareholders now and how will it be calculated when you recieve your 100 GH miner you ordered and how will it be calculated if/when any other miners from KnCMiner or from other companys is bought ?

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:02:51 PM

What is it, a stock simular to APG1 on cryptostocks ?
You have something mining now and is going to get 1 or more ASIC's bought from KnCMiner ?

It would probably be good for you if you had the description in Englich to and not only in Polish, google translate isen't that good at translating Polish.

I'll take a wild guess that googles translating means you have bought a 100 GH miner from KnC and was aiming to buy 6 more miners from KnC, 400GH versions with the help from investors ?
I think the pricing of KnC's biggest miner is 6995 $ at the moment(not 6999$) and it will be less than 5000 $ when they come to November delivery's, if the orderbook will fill up that long thou, a 5000 usd order will only be slightly better then the last few days of 6995 usd orders and hardly a good buy by then.

0,56 cent per Kwh is very high powercost if that is US cents you mean so running any mining operation in Polen if you have such rates there isen't such good ide, even an ASIC miner will get effected sooner or later by the powercosts and the one with the higest rates will get into the negative return fastest.

Switching to buying anything from BFL is almost garateed to be a bad move, that company have over a year backlog on most of there products and such scammers shoulden't be rewarded with more preorders whether they will ever deliver any new generation miners and whether that will be before or after there backlog of the old ones.
Most likely BFL dosen't have any new generation miners or at least they will not (be able to) deliver anything in correct time to buyers and will use customers devices to mine with themself and only deliver in masses to buyers when the miners is close to unprofitable to mine with for themselfs with.
Also if those cards from BFL is projected to hit the market in November/December they may very well be unprofitable (at the price they charge for them) to mine with from the first day there delivered. 

How is dividend calculated to shareholders now and how will it be calculated when you recieve your 100 GH miner you ordered and how will it be calculated if/when any other miners from KnCMiner or from other companys is bought ?
Only bringing this thread back from the dead to say investing with APG1 turned out to be even worse than my BFL investment.  At least I have a few good blowdryers for my gal's hair with the BFL unit's (yes, pretty much all they are good for at this point)  APG project turned out to be a complete BUST!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: