Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terrible ICO Month  (Read 401 times)
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

Yes, I don't understand why so many new people are entering the cryptocurrency market with a rich mentality.
By airdrop? By the ICO? Dream on.
If they don't know anything about cryptocurrency, they're trying to get rich.

It's not just about 'getting rich'!
For example, I just love to invest in good projects. Some like EPY, VIBE and many more are making me money, other like ZDR and GGS are complete failure. But it's fun all the way down Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

I agree that there are currently no very few good ICO projects where investments could be invested, but even be included in the subscription campaign. I somehow recently looked through the projects and really, did not find something to even be interested. We hope that not all the good projects have been realized so far and that bright heads will still conduct such good projects. Maybe next month we will all be more lucky.

ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:41:10 AM

Some months are better than others. It's always smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.

www.cryptorated.com

Is a good start. It shows popular ICOs, market trends, coin analysis.

Good luck!
muncuss

Activity: 634

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:01:16 AM

Is it just me who thinks more and more good ICOs are coming up lately?
Even some airdrop token are better than some ICO
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:01:29 AM

Credits.com token sale is scheduled for Feb. What do you think? They claim unmatched speeds, but so far the only MVP is existing.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

Lately, there are really a lot of projects that are created just to raise money, and then the developers just do not do anything, that is, they simply deceive people, but on the ETH platform there are not so many such projects as for example on the Waves platform. It really bothers you.
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

All ICO's were either shit or scams this month. No coin was worth the mention at all, almost all coins released this month will be dead in 1 year, or have nothing working.

These forums are becoming flooded by young dumb cunts who think they can make x100 profit in 1 day, by investing in Shitcoin X. The tokens section was the greatest addition to this forum, filtering out the cesspool of shitcoins and scams.

It's truly amazing how all this new money is coming in, and being put towards the worst imaginable crypto projects i've ever witnessed on here.

Open your eyes you money hungry faggots, and start demanding more. Why should you invest millions into a projects that have absolutely no backbone? Why the fuck are you giving your ID away to airdropped coins. The amount of stupidity here is fucking mind boggling.
I believe there are still honest and transparent ico like Fuzex, now it is an obligation to give identity to a project in order to avoid fraud
rockmanv

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

What about Dadi and Daneel? Could you give me some advice
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

All ICO's were either shit or scams this month. No coin was worth the mention at all, almost all coins released this month will be dead in 1 year, or have nothing working.

I dont agree with this at all because some of them are legit and have working product.
Not only this month but also months before, there are many ico appear and its very complicated but its not guarantee that all of them are scam.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

I dont agree with this at all because some of them are legit and have working product.
Not only this month but also months before, there are many ico appear and its very complicated but its not guarantee that all of them are scam.

The problem is, with so many scam ICO's, those legit and trusted ones are being affected, negatively. As much as people want's to invest on them, they became skeptics because of those recent scams pulling pulled by ICO's. That's why its became so complicated because you don't know who to trust to at this point.

But I'm not sure if they're going to die in the next year or so, we still have those pump-and-dump group reviving shitcoins to their advantage, unless exchanges de-listed them, they will still continue to exist in the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

You are wrong dude. I was found couple of good ICO in this month. For example look closer to WePower, very interesting idea and good raising.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

Yeah i agree this month is a little bland in term of ico excitement, there's no great project that is unique. It's normal for people want to get x100 for their coin, they are new to investing and don't have the basic of economy. I like it if they invest in scam project / overvalued project and lose money because that will be a good learning experience for them.

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

I have seen a bunch of ICOs nowadays saying they "guarantee" profits and even have profit calculators on the ICO websites.

Just follow the simple rule: It it's too good to be true, it's not true

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
markovi4mark

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

It seems to me that in the coming months nothing will change. The popularity of ICO projects is growing and the number of people wishing to make quick money too. Our main task in this matter is to learn how to identify scammers.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

I do think there are a few very good projects while the rest are definitely scammy.
We need to filter and apply criteria to assess whether these projects are really useful, developed by solid team with credible background and also properly registered or incorporated.

123newath

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

How about Pundix?
They had succesfull ICO yesterday after good pre-sale.
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

Hello guys , I have made an investment in an pre-ico of 1500 € . The concept sounds very nice , they have launched  a youtube channel with some funny presentation clips . But I'm not sure if i made the best decision . The website looks simple and trustable . I would like some feedback of this website , please !

www.orbistransfer.com
AiwaDima

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

Now in the market a lot of fraudsters so you need to carefully select the projects in which to invest money, because you can spend and you will lose your money
kueyen

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

This isn't new in my opinion, there have been many scammy or unreliable ICOs ever since money started to come in for the first time (around October 2017), and people saw that ICOs are easy money if you can make people believe in your product. We have to be more careful out there, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any ICOs that aren't worthy to invest in.

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

These forums are becoming flooded by young dumb cunts who think they can make x100 profit in 1 day, by investing in Shitcoin X. The tokens section was the greatest addition to this forum, filtering out the cesspool of shitcoins and scams.

It's truly amazing how all this new money is coming in, and being put towards the worst imaginable crypto projects i've ever witnessed on here.

Open your eyes you money hungry faggots, and start demanding more. Why should you invest millions into a projects that have absolutely no backbone? Why the fuck are you giving your ID away to airdropped coins. The amount of stupidity here is fucking mind boggling.

I have a feeling that December and January would traditionally be poor months for ICOs but there were still some very successful ICOs within this time period. I think most companies will aim not to be finishing their ICOs in these months and thus it can be attributed to that that we may not of had the best selection to choose from.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: