Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLD your sh*t  (Read 507 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

I do agree completely even the words I wanted say you said it mate it’s about greedy people why they invest while market is really high then dump once going through loss may be after some day they will see the same coin again get pumped . Have patience until u get profit.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

Stop buying high and selling low you are just draining the market cap...  if you bought something you should have done your homework and believe in the project and If that is the case then stop whining when it drops 30-40% following BTC.   Then you selll in a panic and poof there goes market cap....

Hold your shit and let New $$$$ come into the market.  Stop giving it to the millionaire day traders manipulating the share prices...

End of rant

That is absolutely right, people tend to sell their bags at a low price and it keeps that market cap lower and lower.
matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

People need to chill when Bitcoin experiences a major dip and avoid panic selling to cut costs. Just like all other dips, Bitcoin will recover, slowly but surely. It is those people that sell Bitcoin during dips because of panicking who do not get the most out of their investment.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

that's what i call natural selection at his finest.
Buy high and sell low.. these people have weak hands and doesn't know how this world works, in this way they found the best way to lose money in a short amount of time but no need to rant, people will never learn and never listen to hints and this forum is a goldmine of old and new traders.
The basic rule of anything is to be able to READ!
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

Thats how it works. They just creat some FUD over the mainstream media, and all the rich whales becomes all the coins very cheap. After the correcture they cann sell it for high prices, and everything starts from the beginning. The weakhands in the crypto community are a real problem for the real investors. You can read on every trading related site that you should not sell with loss, but they do it anyway. But maybe its a good thing, i think when they make a huge loss, they will stop investing and trading in cryptos, so there will be less weak hands around!
Bitophile

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

I see a lot of people criticizing people who panic sell and panic buy. Don't forget that only after they came in the price of BTC shot up. If everyone is just HODLing, how do you thing the price will go up? Cool
andrewband

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

Too much greed in the cryptocurrency market.  Too many people hoping for bitcoin to fail so their irrelevant coin can take the number 1 spot...
posto

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

Hi! I am new here, and planning to invest small amount in bitcoin. Is this a good time to buy? I plan to scale in slowly, but do not want to catch a falling knife.
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

This bear market is caused by South-Korea government forcing korean exchanges to have accounts with real name (matching bank account).
So korea investors are cashing out from exchanges before deadline (January 30th), thus causing this crypto crash.
After that only accounts with real name will be able to trade, but the problem is that they will be monitored and taxed eventually.
Moreover korea residents are not allowed to open account on foreign exchange.
posto

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

This bear market is caused by South-Korea government forcing korean exchanges to have accounts with real name (matching bank account).
So korea investors are cashing out from exchanges before deadline (January 30th), thus causing this crypto crash.
After that only accounts with real name will be able to trade, but the problem is that they will be monitored and taxed eventually.

So what is your suggestion? Is it a good time to get into the crypto market, or watch for some more time? Thanks!
Simple_Man

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

Stop buying high and selling low you are just draining the market cap...  if you bought something you should have done your homework and believe in the project and If that is the case then stop whining when it drops 30-40% following BTC.   Then you selll in a panic and poof there goes market cap....

Hold your shit and let New $$$$ come into the market.  Stop giving it to the millionaire day traders manipulating the share prices...

End of rant

I agree with you, need to hold.

That's true! We need this kind of positivity in the market now.
When a person scored bitcoin at a higher price but selling it at a lower price, it shows that the person is doing panic selling. They are mostly the beginners or they might have scored the bitcoin at 20k level. Since they have lost 50% of their investment, they are trying to save the remaining amount while bitcoin is slowly stabilizing at 10k level. This needs to stop but we are missing such kind of mass awareness.
AymDoo

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

I think Bitcoin cannot crash while other coins surviving. All cryptos are in one ship, they all go up or they all go down. I believe they are going up, nothing can stop blockchain.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

So what is your suggestion? Is it a good time to get into the crypto market, or watch for some more time? Thanks!

I think now is the best time if you want to get in, we will never reach this low again as soon as we are back in a bull market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
calvinweight

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

When BTC goes down vs USD I never understand it. Once in crypto, always in crypto. I'm only too happy to let go of those dollars.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:52:45 PM

I won't be buying any more Bitcoin till I see what is happening.   I haven't got money to lose because I need it to live on.  It's a shame if I lose out by doing this but I don't want my money to go down a drain.   Why do more people need to buy Bitcoin when lots of people have bought it already and some have already lost money.  I don't really get it. 
Anti-Cen

Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

if you bought something you should have done your homework and believe in the project and If that is the case then stop whining when it drops 30-40% following BTC. 

Yes i have done my homework but have you done yours is the question ?

Maybe we need a little quiz
1. How many transactions per second can BTC perform
2. What crypto-coin has the highest transaction fees
3. Explain what Segwit is and why so few people use it
4. In the lightning network explain why credits cannot move across ledgers

Yes you can ask a friend on question four so which one will it be
Alice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
Bob  https://lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf

Buzz, buzz that was the wrong answer
Here is the answer http://forum.cryptolivecap.com/posts/t31-Lightning-Network
Hubs are banks people and your money is stuck in the private ledger and the banks money moves
and you can ask an accountant why you cannot just take money from one ledger and move it to another  

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

When BTC goes down vs USD I never understand it. Once in crypto, always in crypto. I'm only too happy to let go of those dollars.
oh that's so nice to hear so your buying a big six bedroom house in second life and getting one of them
crypto-kitties things that running on ETH to keep you company 

How sweet and I only hope the two of you are happy together  Cheesy

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:04:19 PM

You're probably right. We should hold in order for us to profit most. And I can say that we should not trade and trade or we might get burn in trading and lose our fund. So all we've got to do is to hold our investment and that would be a win, win for us. So the main thing in here is just hodl in order for you to win your trades fully.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

We can't do anything about it. It has been like this since the beginning of trading. And per BTC's history, this will be normal so rest assured that with these kinds of drop, at some point it will rise again. There will be news of BTC hype again and people will rush in on that bull run.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

We can't do anything about it. It has been like this since the beginning of trading. And per BTC's history, this will be normal so rest assured that with these kinds of drop, at some point it will rise again. There will be news of BTC hype again and people will rush in on that bull run.

Well yes Tulip too had bad weeks and kept going up until one day they didn't and I know that's
not digital so maybe you can remember the Dot.CON boom and bust because that was digital

It different this time right

I hope you understand all this "investing" malarkey because I don't so do you mind telling me
how to short the price of second hand 1080 graphic cards because I know how to short prices on new
ones but not the old ones ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: