Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:52:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What age to teach kids about crypto?  (Read 2478 times)
kareninsf (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

I have been teaching my daughter and she is just 12 years old. I also teach her how to fill the airdrops lol Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

There's no specific age to teach them about crypto, well, you just let them know that it exist, then you can tell them how to earn it in the future. I think it's good if he/she is in high school before starting to engage in the community.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

In my opinion, when he attended elementary school, we have begun to teach the basic theory of crypto and also better direct practice. I think that action will make the kids become faster and understand the crypto world.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

There really is no black and white with regards to this one!
But cryptocurrency really is a complicated topic for children to understand and grasp fully what it is.
I bet even adults are having a hard time understanding it!
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

To teach crypto to children no matter what age, because learning crypto does not require the age level, now is the age of Online and now many children are playing Online, it would be nice we teach the child as soon as possible about crypto as a substitute for Online games child.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

If the person can read and have already mind that can understand hard things i think any age can do anything here in crypto so better to focus in the body and mind of any person so the knowledge here in crypto can develop like give them a study in english language and teach them the way to earn little by little,In crypto i think age doesn't matter because a smart person can handle any kind of things.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

Every single person increase his knowledge faster or slower and is interested in many different things so we cannot say that some age is the best to teach the young generation about the Bitcoin. First of all, one should teach kids about the general economy to let them understand some processes concerning money. Then we can try to explain how the cryptocurrencies work. It won't be that easy because many adult people don't understand it still. However, in my opinion if we start our explanation from scratch some kids will understand Bitcoin mechanics a bit.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
I think as early as they understand how to use money ...(like 8 years old and up ) so they can accept it right away and they can identify and determine  which one is crypto and which one is cash..but ofcourse you need to teach them also how to use every currencies wisely and carefully and... when they reach the age that you can teach them how to earn their own bitcoin teach them as early as they can understand so that at early age they can be responssible for their own future when it comes to financial aspects..
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

Hi everyone,

For me 10 to 12 years old of age is enough to understand the importance of cryptocurrency
Thats age are how to understand to teach the new technology but need to explain carefully to adopt the their mind whta is cryptocurrency.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

Hi everyone,

Why do you want to show bitcoin to your children? it is not aproppiate. It is the same as trying to teach a five years old guy to how to use money.

Because bitcoin is the same as money, only that digital.. And he/she didn't used technologies before, how the fuck is he/she supposed to understand how does it works?

Wait until he is 10 years old at least.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

I have been teaching my daughter and she is just 12 years old. I also teach her how to fill the airdrops lol Grin

Yep I have been training my dog on translating into Bulgarian only to notice that none of the ICOs out there care for that language whatsoever.

I would teach the kids about cryptos whenever they ask about money or feel curious about it.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

If you have passion, you can teach them as early as possible, Just make sure that he/she won't abandon his/her studies, Because i believe Education is also an investment that will prepare an individual to greener pasture when the right time comes:)
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

Hi everyone,

In my opinion I think 7 years old cause they understand how important to the currency in the world. At early age we can teach them about the investment and how it works and to become successful.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

I think they should teach crypto currency to the kids during their high school education because kids at that age may probably understand effectively the basics about crypto currency and how it can offer in their generation. Time will come, bitcoin may potentially become a world currency that will be used in the future generation and therefore it should be a part of the teachings in the school worldwide.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

Hi everyone,

We can teach our children at there early age we can understand them  the importance of the currency in the world. How to get high profit. Kids is very bright now I know they understand. We can teach about bitcoin and how we can invest and get profit for there future.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

In my opinion maybe  as soon as possible because the sooner you start understanding economics, trading, crypto currency, how token works, etc these stuff is essential and critical in fully understanding trading and more. So if you start teaching your kids around junior years I think they will understand it and why not make it your kid's hobby instead of being addicted to computer games that destroys social interaction.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:00:40 AM

Hi everyone,

This is good question to be prepared for our kids future so our kid will not be in the back about this technology.
Regarding the age, i will suggest you to teach your child after 18 years old so they will be ready to accept the technology.
Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:01:44 AM

I Think 18 years old.  At that age young people are embracing adulthood and a little bit mature about investment.  
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:02:06 AM

Hi everyone,

if you ask the age. I think it is not logical, you can teach a child who can accept or already understand every command and knowledge, meaning he can you introduce with crypto, regardless of age someone if you can not understand what we say, can we introduce to the world of crypto
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: