Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What age to teach kids about crypto?  (Read 2474 times)
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:26:32 AM

Any age as long as they can comprehend what is going on. The better question is when you would have taught them about fiat money, the answer should be quite similar to that. I would personally start teaching my kids at 10 but by the time I have kids blockchain may be everywhere and they may know about it at age 5.

Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:42:09 AM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
For me, it is good to teach kids about cryptocurrency as soon as they grasp the idea of money. Teach them first the importance of money, the importance of saving it and then teach them about crytocurrency. In this way they will see bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general as a good way to save and a good way to invest.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
It depends on the kids potential some childrens easily understand in 7-8 years old and some childrens are lazy so 14-15 years. First children are always naughty so we are trying to explain the cryptocurrency story. It is interesting to see your children then explain the technology of cryptocurrency and how to support for financial situation. But don't explain the trading procedure because in future it makes big problem in your children career.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ChrisSand

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:19:49 AM

It doesn't matter at what age you will teach your kids about it. As long as the kid is able to understand what crypto is. Teaching cryptos to a 6-7 years old kids wouldn't be good because their attention will be divided.
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:53 AM

If the kid has the interest to it why not to teach them while then can understand it. dont force them to teach about the crypto cause they will not enjoy it. try to teach in a way thay they appreciate it and at the same time they enjoy it.
WhichIsGood

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Young, Dumb & Broke

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:23:14 AM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley

I'm not sure when is the right time to teach kids about crypto. For all we know, cryptocurrency is quite a complicated topic/subject. Even adults sometimes have a hard time grasping it completely. Well, for a start, why not try teaching kids about money and the importance of it in everyday life. Specifically about spending and saving. This could help them in the future.

Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:35:59 AM

I think teach kids to know about crypto , no spesific age but if kids can know about transaction and technology , can teach him about crypto.
oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

I think it is most reasonable to teach in high school, and in high school he has enough knowledge to support him in understanding crypto.
raizhur19

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

I think as soon as he/ she can understand what value bitcoin hold and be responsible enough to spend time in btc without sacrificing studies.
usahaali05

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:14:17 AM

I think 12 years old is enough, or maybe if less than that better, because a small child is still very easy if taught about something. If bitcoin wants to be introduced to a child, it would be nice if the one who taught it was his or her own parents, not someone else, because the little boy would surely believe and obey the words or commandment of his or her own parents.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:22:56 AM

It depends on how they absorb the technology, well if its time then its time. You should be very unique on teaching kids. Kids nowadays are very smart it shows that they are ready for new challenges in life.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

I dont think its a great idea if I have a childrens I didnt told them about crypto. Why?  Because they are to young to know a digital money also they are children learn them about life how to take adventure in life so it will help them grow about something in life theres a time to teach them about crypto and learn also about bitcoin.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:28:59 AM

Hi everyone,

For me the best age to teach children about crypto are in 15-16 years old because at  this stage they already matured and there mind is already wake up and this is the time that they are curious about cryptocurrencies and kids  also so adventurer they want to explore it in there own self,so while you teach them how to become a investor,they also have themself a crypto exploration.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:36:06 AM

Hi everyone,

For me the good age is about 12 years old and up because they have already a good mind and understanding and know how to speak in english and know how to explain. This stage is a good time to teach them and know how to earn money in very young age, and so that they can earn they own money and can buy want they want.

White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

In my own opinion teaching bitcoin to children is above 16 years of age, in this age they could really understand what bitcoin is and how to earn money from it. Aside from that there age is enough for them to start earning money, no matter what it takes they can do both work with bitcoin and studying. They can manage the time as well.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

Hi everyone,

There's no particular age requirement on teaching kids about cryptocurrencies. As a matter of fact, we must teach kids as early as possible on how to value their money. I think, as soon as your kids learn about basic mathematics, you can already teach them cryptos. It may be difficult for them to understand that time but at least they already have the idea about it and how it works. What matters most is to teach them on how to spend their money wisely and where to invest it the best.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

My kids are in elementary school and are already more familiar with Bitcoin and crypto currencies than most adults!  I think this is mostly because I am all about Bitcoin and technology so my kids really don't have a choice.
But I do know that there are already teacher who talk about Bitcoin in upper grade schools.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:09:11 AM

Hi everyone,

I do think we should let them study in school first because most of the children in the present time is quitting schooling due to the availability of money and won't ever think that education is needed. Let them first finish 12th grade and then teach them how bitcoin works. So that in the future, even if bitcoin failed or depreciates they can still get a job because of their educational attainment.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

I think its best to teach kids first how the money works like economics and such before anything else. If they already knew about how fiat works like how USD increases its value via demand from other countries then you'll start with foreign exchange or stock exchange market as its not much different to crypto market. Learning all these from crash course can be done in less than a week.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

Hi everyone,

It is important to teach the crypto world to our children because indirectly we teach them to try and work, I think the age to teach children about crypto is about 17-18 years old because they grow and can share time, teach them casually , Do not be too pushy Show how it works when you work and you explain a bit about crypto, do not let this crypto explanation be a burden for our children, because the main task is to learn..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: