Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What age to teach kids about crypto?  (Read 2481 times)
kadutz25

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

I think it's a good time for kids to teach about the crypto world at the age of 10 and above so maybe their minds are able to control and filter out something that might be difficult to teach to a child under the age of 10.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

In the old age you can teach a child to learn the bitcoin sooner and to learn more about it. because as long as it's still a child it's important to know that when it comes to aging, so, many of its bitcoins are accumulated. Since its release in January 2009, Bitcoin has seen explosive growth and a rapid increase in price. Following the most recent price surge in the late months of 2013, media coverage has understandably focused on the underlying technology, its applications, and the risks and benefits it poses to society at large.
Hannibalis

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

It depends on the kid abilities. I think 16 is an average age to start learning these things and start earning money.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
jelbert1351

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

I am a teacher and i surely fits this article. I am starting unfolding the minds of my students as early as grade 7 about 11 years of age. Actually i never taught them but there curiousity on my post triggers them to ask. Its quite inticing that kids like them on their generation started bitcoin industry at a very young age. I am so thrilled how far this one goes in the next few years. I guess they will have their money on their crypto wallet to buy some school supplies and snacks on the market which i guess truely happening in some. There is more to wait.
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

I'm a teacher and in my opinion, they should teach crypto currency to the kids at high school education because kids may probably understand effectively the basics about crypto currency and profits of cryptocurrency world.
eduinvestor

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

I started using btc at 15 years old. At that age I had a very small quantity, something like 0.01BTC

Building a business has never been so easy
Moon Funding : Crowdfunding & Development

Telegram And Whitepaper                               
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:18:32 PM

Probably a teen ager between 12-16. In this age, kids have a full understanding and responsibility about something. If you teach them about cryptocurrency, they will sure make it on point. Its good that kids will plan their future at a young age. Make them realize that money is something you can earn through work and not just getting it on your parents. Just guide those kids everytime.
ZloyBitcoin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

I think at the age of 18 when he had already got his mind, give him a couple of tips
Telling that yes how
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

Probably a teen ager between 12-16. In this age, kids have a full understanding and responsibility about something. If you teach them about cryptocurrency, they will sure make it on point. Its good that kids will plan their future at a young age. Make them realize that money is something you can earn through work and not just getting it on your parents. Just guide those kids everytime.

Basically every child has different developmental patterns, some are fast and some are slow, that is their uniqueness. Ideal age is a teenager with the age range you mentioned, it will be more effective if they are taught early on about IT, and various developments about technology that leads to the financial field. On that basis, when they are directed to connect with cryptocurrency they will be better prepared and quick to adapt to it. . Moreover, cryptocurrency is ideal for the digital era, everyone wants a fast paced and instant, it would be very beneficial if teaches it to children.

Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

Why would you want to expose your kids to this industry?  Let them enjoy their childhood.  School alone is already stressful enough, no reason to get them involved with something that is 24/7, 365 days a year.  
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:51:55 AM
Merited by mikaeltomcruz12 (1)

Let them be, I mean let them enjoy their childhood because once they see what we are doing they will get the interest of learning this business but for the meantime let them play and explore the beauty of being a child. Cryptocurrency is now one of the trend and I cannot deny that we can earn more than a regular job but I don't want to have my children not to live with their ambition because if we develop them in this business theres a chance that they will not pursue their studies or their dream job/career.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:02:25 AM
Merited by duyduc256 (2)

Let them be, I mean let them enjoy their childhood because once they see what we are doing they will get the interest of learning this business but for the meantime let them play and explore the beauty of being a child. Cryptocurrency is now one of the trend and I cannot deny that we can earn more than a regular job but I don't want to have my children not to live with their ambition because if we develop them in this business theres a chance that they will not pursue their studies or their dream job/career.
I think we should not force it to learn anything. Let them live their own lives, do not bind them. Wait for them to grow up at the age of 13-15, which is the best time for us to introduce bitcoin and the electronic money market to them. If they do not like it, that's fine.
Let them live with their passion, if they force their children to enter the market and that is very bad. I think like you. I want the children to be living with their dreams, not living the dream of others.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:01:27 AM

I think it is best to teach in college, because university has enough time and energy to study relevant knowledge, and has relevant knowledge to support him to understand.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:07:02 AM

I think the best age is when the kid is already in high school or the kid is already aware of the value of the money and how important the money is,
I think when they already know how important money is for their future that's the time when you could teach them about crypto-currency.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:12:45 AM

Don't teach kids. They will not understand it immediately. Kids have to enjoy their childhood. Maybe you should give them the idea but don't force them to do it. Teach an adult who wants to be independent. Teach them if they want to learn and to earn. They will absorb it, every details of it.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:16:51 AM

I don't think its a great idea to teach kids about crypto, i would rather see kids enjoy their childhood rather than focusing on crypto, they will be kids only once so why not let them enjoy it  and when they come to an age where they could understand it then feel free to teach them

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:23:40 AM

I don't think its a great idea to teach kids about crypto, i would rather see kids enjoy their childhood rather than focusing on crypto, they will be kids only once so why not let them enjoy it  and when they come to an age where they could understand it then feel free to teach them. Don't teach kids. They will not understand it immediately. Kids have to enjoy their childhood. Maybe you should give them the idea but don't force them to do it. Teach an adult who wants to be independent. Teach them if they want to learn and to earn. They will absorb it, every details of it.
I think a child at Junior High School is good enough to understand about crypto and how to make money on the Internet. This is great especially for children who live in poverty and need money to pay for school, pay for their daily needs, and help their parents. If a child is under 13 years of age, maybe that will be hard for them. Because children at that age may still love playing games. But for children in Junior High School is enough to understand and surely can use it well. The easiest way to get kids to learn about this is, let them know that this can add to their pocket money. The money can be used to buy snacks, and buy games for them. I'm sure they'll be interested.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:35:14 AM

As soon as possible, parents shouldn't teach a specific subject like cryptocurrencies, but they should practice them the basic of an economy. I'm sure even the basic economic principle isn't taught at school, so I guess parent is the one who responsible to teach them about economics.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

You can teach kids about crypto as if you are playing. But still prioritize what they want, let them enjoy being a kid. You can give information of crypto to them if they reach the legal age. Or earliest for me is their teenage years.
fogocut21

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

Why do children need to be taught crypto? It's like teaching kids stock market or poker... If a kind finds it interesting that's great and he can find everything about it online (which is a better source of information than almost any teacher that will 'teach' him about crypto), if not, that's also good. I really see no point in teaching kids who are not interested in this.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: