Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What age to teach kids about crypto?  (Read 2483 times)
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

I think when they are already aware what is the meaning of cryptocurrency and it depends on the person if he/she is interested you can teach teenagers about crypto but not all teenagers will gonna get interested some boys will still gonna choose to play computer games instead of crypto and other girls just gonna choose their girly things instead of crypto, it really depends on the person if they are interested or not.

Weldhers

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

I taught my son about bitcoin when he was 15 years old .. because at that time my son quickly understood about bitcoin and crypto ,, he was very enthusiastic as i taught him he was so interested and was eager to dig deeper about the world of crypto
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

Above the age of ten it is good to teach them about the technology based on their willingness. One should not be forced to learn, however this is gonna make a change in the future. Because when we force to learn they'll learn and compulsion, but won't realize the goodness in it.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

I will teach my children about bitcoin when they go to primary school.
Because at this age, children have the most basic learning ability.
GC2263

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

Crypto is another currency so as and when they understand money, they should and can know about it. knowing additional thing doesnt harm them.
Remi1201

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

hmn in my opinion i think 14 yrs and above for him or her to able to identify the best direction to move in the business
Ada567

Activity: 40
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

I think it is best to teach in college, because university has enough time and energy to study relevant knowledge, and has relevant knowledge to support him to understand.
I think it is not necessary to have the relevant knowledge of the university to support him to understand bitcoin, high school can begin to understand, high school is the best time to learn.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

As long as a kid or an individual has the ability to learn or to understand such as the happenings in bitcoin, then it is already okay for them to learn and teach. Bitcoin is vast and hard to understand if an individual is close minded. People nowadays can be matured even though their age is not that high. People who are younger than others are more matured to learn such complicated things like bitcoin.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley

I don't know why we have to teach kids about cryptocurrency. I don't want to teach them cryptoworld because they are children. They have to play on the street and live their childhood. When they grow up, it may be teached in college.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

You should consider if that kid already knows how to read and use mobile phone. If he/she passes that then you could teach him everything about crypto.
DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

I taught my son about bitcoin when he was 10 years old.
I told him it was a great technology.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

The age to teach kids about crypto is when you think he can already understand how it works, the benefits and how it can affect everyone. Most kids today are well informed about internet events. In fact some of them does know how to use the internet than the elders. My kids sometimes teach me how a particular application works.

Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

I think after 10th standard you can give them knowledge about bitcoin. You can tell them what exactly cryptocurrency is and how it is working. But dont aloow them and don't show them how to earn through it. Because I think This is very dangerous age of children. If they try earning by online mean then it would be difficult to stop them. They may try by their own and may be chances that they neglect their studies.

While giving them information be assure that they don't move in wrong track. Don't give such kind of information to the children during their school days. Always remember their education is most important than such kind of knowledge.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

When my daughter was eight, I told her what bitcoin was.
I told her that bitcoin would soon become the world's legal tender.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:48:56 AM

In my opinion, when he attended elementary school, we have begun to teach the basic theory of crypto and also better direct practice. I think that action will make the kids become faster and understand the crypto world.
My daughter know about bitcoin she is only 10 years old. I told her about bitcoin works our life. At early age I teach her how to invest and trade in bitcoin. Kids now are very bright now they easily to understand about crypto and how it affect in daily life.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
It should not be taught to kids because they will not appreciate it. My approximation tells me that the proper age should be atleast 18 yeard old. This is the age where they have already accepted and adapted through technology and the time wherein they think of their future careers.
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

Well, at what age do you start to teach economics and computer science in school? Probably from this age and it is necessary to introduce children into the essence of blockchain technology.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

Kids nowadays use inyernet im sure they can see some news about crypto.but i think the right age to teach them is 18 years old.at that age here in our country they can make own wallet in coins.ph and in that age they can want to earn with their own a well.

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

In my opinion, I will not stop trying to encourage my family, and I will not stop to encourage people who do not know crypto money. It's for me very good if you help a little time for those who still need insight on crypto. and I'm pretty sure that those who do not know about bitcoin, are more likely to focus on bitcoin. So they are very lucky to be able to recognize crypto money.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

Hi everyone,

You can teach your child about crypto when your child is mature or able to understand everything you explain, I do not think age is important, because age can not determine a person's maturity, you know how your child's situation, if he can not understand about crypto then do not teach it first, because I am afraid it will be a burden for your child, but if you think he can understand the explanation of the crypto world, then you need to Teach and give him a chance to learn to make money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: