Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What age to teach kids about crypto?  (Read 2483 times)
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

In my opinion, when he attended elementary school, we have begun to teach the basic theory of crypto and also better direct practice. I think that action will make the kids become faster and understand the crypto world.
Yes we can teach the children at there young age. At there young age they learn the important of cryptocurrency and what the benefits we can get. Children now are very smart and faster to learn. I know they can get easy to understand about crypto.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

I think no limited age we teach bitcoin to children. You should teach kids when they interest to join in bitcoin.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

I think no limited age we teach bitcoin to children. You should teach kids when they interest to join in bitcoin.
I must say that age really carries a very significant importance when it comes to that of bitcoin and crypto currency as it is not possible for the kids to understand this complex thing and that too at this much early stage of their life. You should only start briefing your children regarding this thing when they are in a position to understand such kind of complex things and that too quite comfortably.
ivanarifiant

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

I think when a child is already in an age where he knows and uses technology well. Can not be limited by age, but the intellectual ability of the child is quite insightful when it can be taught.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
Kids are psychologically easy learners specially if you use images and symbols, young enough to understand how to spend money well, how to save, and how to managed looking at the graph for longer are good age's to teach crypto. Give them enough exposure to the market and start teaching, if possible, limit the use of technical terms.
richman0201

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

It can be teach  around 18 year old because in this age kids are young and they can earn their poke money by them self.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

Yes, children need education for maturity. Get aware and have the right investment. In the future, I think the governing body will enact the business law for the crypto market, for investors and their issuers. About 15-18 years old will be suitable for exploration, have the freedom to invest in the crypto market.
DonPakito

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

There is no particular age of teaching someone, or a kid about the digital world. However, we all know that kids are more interested in playing with their peers or with their toys or with their gadgets. So if someone would like to teach a kid about cryptocurrency, you just have to make sure of some things. Make sure that when you teach a younger individual about bitcoin, he or she is already able to understand what you are teaching him or her so your efforts won't go to waste. Make sure that the kid is really interested and eager to know everything about bitcoin.

Bitcoin holds a promising future and the children of this generation will soon inherit the benefits our society gets from it. So it is a good way to start teaching your kid while he or she is still young and willing to learn. When he or she gets older enough, who knows? He or she might be the new bitcoin millionaire.  Wink
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

Its not about the age how young or old he/she is, but how his mind capable to understand very well what is bitcoin and how it can greatly influenced their future. Young kids nowadays are smarter and more on gadgets experts so there's no certain time of their age to teach about bitcoin because I know eventually they will found out on their own. Just help them and be open for any advice and most importantly teach and explain to them very well when it comes to investing.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
This should not have a specific age on when to teach them but once a child starts to get his month right you can slowly introduce them to a piggy bank and later on advise them to apply the same concept to start saving for cryptos
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

I will teach my kids about the cryptocurrency by the age of them of 13 years old. I know that age they will learn easy about the investment and trading. For me 12 years old and below, if given for them to be kids and play all they wants.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:11:31 AM

Hi everyone,

It depends on the level of maturity of a child. I think you can teach a child a bitcoin as soon as he starts to explore the media flatforms because some child in a young already know how to operate a computer so at first you can tell them what bitcoin is, what are the advantages and its disvantages in that way the child won't find bitcoin a new thing in the following years of his life, he can also earn money from it in an early age of adolescence.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

As long as you feel that your child is mature enough to balance her studies with this new technology you can teach her then. But dont let her stock in crypto world let her experience being a child, to play and to hang out, when he grow up he will immediately learned this things. Dont rush things to her, he is just a child too early to get stress when things dont work out.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

When time will come they will learn buy themselves, you just say them that such a thing exists Smiley

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

Initially I wanted to reply an age range between 12 to 16. However after much consideration, I feel that there is no need to teach kids about Bitcoin at all - because Bitcoin will be part of their daily life in the future.

Joke aside, I feel that it will be better for the kids to learn about Bitcoin themselves and answer their question should any arise. We're already living in a digital era and information is spreading faster than sport cars*.

* I've seen a lot of kids (even two years old) playing tablet already. What's the future of the already expanding digital era?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

the truth is there is no age limit in the set to give understanding about the world of crypto, it all depends on the willingness to learn it. considering the complex world of crypto is very risky for people who have low memory to be given an understanding of cryptocurrency
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

You can teach them about it at any age as long as they understand what is happening.

giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

Let them grow up we do not now how crypto will look alike in several years.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

This depends on how interested the child is in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a bit complicated it may be a bit difficult at once to make it understand to anyone at any age. Before 16 or 18 its too early.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

There's no specific age on how to learn the mechanics of cryptocurrency as long as they can cope up to its ever changing market and if they have a strong interest on crypto they can learn it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: