Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:53:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What age to teach kids about crypto?  (Read 2483 times)
POS-whale

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

There is no age. crypto is just as important as food, so should be taught as early as possible (age 3 is fine)
Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley

I think it depends on the child if he wants to learn about Bitcoin, if they want to learn, so teach them. In that way, you see that they want to earn even if they young.
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

Age doesn't matter if they have the ability to  understand cryptocurrency we can teach. This generation kids will. Learn without any help
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

Think 20 years old,but they should study a lot about
No, I disagree. Im not 20 years old but I already understand what bitcoin is. Not just 20 years old and up can fully understand bitcoin. Even kids can too.
Age doesn't matter if they have the ability to  understand cryptocurrency we can teach. This generation kids will. Learn without any help
I think this answer is the right one. Actually age doesn't matter. If a kid really want to know more about crypto and bitcoin. It is not impossible for a kid to earn bitcoins too. Nowadays, kids are getting more related to technologies like phones, computers and different gadgets as we move on to a new generation of technologies. If a kid has a enough ability and knowledge to use a phone or computer. He/she can also earn bitcoin if he/she will study more about Crypto. Did you already heard some news about kids did some hacking? Thats why don't underestimate them cause they can catch up to adults like us. My main point is, although a kid can learn and earn bitcoins too Cheesy And Im pretty sure that these kids are the next generation of bitcoin user in the future.

404 Not Found
Weeko

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

In fact this generation grow up in conditions of cryptocurrency development so i think that it will be the norm what kids understand cryptocurrency like current generation understand computers and other devices. Although this will undoubtedly be a positive thing that parents teach the actual topics of children that will help them to succeed in life.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:36:37 AM

When time will come they will learn buy themselves, you just say them that such a thing exists Smiley
We cant say when or what age they must need to know bitcoin but for me there is no age limit as long as they really wanted to learn about this then we can say that was really the right time. They must need to learn on how or what really bitcoin all about for them to know how future lives works. Bitcoin is really important to teach them because it really can help them on learning how to save money. So must treasure it.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

I think this is extremely early to teach your kids about Bitcoin,

Just came across this hilarious post while browsing my Facebook feed. Credit goes to Crypto hub.

However, I appreciate

* In Australia, Bitcoin is studied in primary school..

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.

I believe that it's not just only about Bitcoin but we must help them to understand the core concept of money, early in life.

* When money isn’t real: the $10,000 experiment | Adam Carroll.

Enabling them to manage their money would not only help them to become financially stable in their life but it will also enhance their other score.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

There really is no black and white with regards to this one!
But cryptocurrency really is a complicated topic for children to understand and grasp fully what it is.
I bet even adults are having a hard time understanding it!

It's hard to make children know about Hash, Binary Algorithm, and some Hexa-Decimal Wallet Address.
I think the effective age to know more about Crypto is Teenager. I mean, they have fresh mind and have more knowledge than Little Child who prefer Playing Games rather spend much time on Trading Site. Cheesy

Ada567

Activity: 40
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

When time will come they will learn buy themselves, you just say them that such a thing exists Smiley
We cant say when or what age they must need to know bitcoin but for me there is no age limit as long as they really wanted to learn about this then we can say that was really the right time. They must need to learn on how or what really bitcoin all about for them to know how future lives works. Bitcoin is really important to teach them because it really can help them on learning how to save money. So must treasure it.
You are right. I think young people nowadays need to know bitcoin. After all, this is a digital transaction. I believe that digital transactions will be particularly hot in the future. It is also good to know in advance what they believe will be their future development.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

There's no specific age on how to learn the mechanics of cryptocurrency as long as they can cope up to its ever changing market and if they have a strong interest on crypto they can learn it.
Yes it totally depends upon the willingness off the children to learn because if a child is not interested at all they wouldn't bother learning about it or even search about it. They will not spend their time reading about cryptocurrencies. I think what is best is if we convince them first if they want to try it or not, if they do that will be the right time to teach them about it.
darkarchon88

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

I think we should teach them when they're teenagers. That is a most creative and smart age which could make things become easier and smoothly...
Caledfwlch

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

I think it depends on how they would be taught.

IMO it would be far better to teach them money management, finance skills and analytical/research skills related to any form of cash/currency/stocks and shares at secondary school (ages 11-16) THEN allow them to take those skills and build up an understanding of crypto by which time they will have matured some what and have a better respect for money.

If you don't have a sensible foundation of management, risk/reward understanding, etc. then to teach someone about something which many see as an investment opportunity could be potentially dangerous.

Equally when teaching about crypto there are a million angles to teach from; philosophy, history, security, international and governmental control methods, chart and graph analysis, practical applications, tech and coding behind the main CC's and the list goes on.

Also not sure I would trust someone if they turned around and told me they were an expert/able to teach it at the present considering its still fairly juvenile in the grand scheme of things.
salayog01999

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley

The best year to teach someone about cryptocurrency is when they are old enough to understand its cycle and its their adulthood period. Eighteen year-old people can comprehend more its content, rather than teaching them in a so young age that will most probably just confuse them
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:21:34 PM
Merited by fleda (1)

There is no right age to teach kids about cryptocurrencies because if they are not yet ready to learn about it why even bother teaching them, all your effort would be put to waste if you teach them things they don't want to know or not yet ready to know because they will not absorb or understand anything you're saying. It is better to ask them first about it before coming up to a decision.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

I think this work does not take any age for education. Because now 10 to 12 age children know about work. And so I think the right time for the kids is 10 years old. And you can educate them if you want. Because whatever you say then they will try to understand it. So this is the right time.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

Hi everyone,

I think the good and the right age for a kid to know bitcoin can be 7 to 10 years old which is that age they know what is money and how internet works. Which means thay have a short idea on how bitcoin will work in internet and I think that age some kids are using mobilephones and computers so 7 to 10 years old is a good choice.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

Hi everyone,

It depends on the level of maturity of a child. I think you can teach a child a bitcoin as soon as he starts to explore the media flatforms because some child in a young already know how to operate a computer so at first you can tell them what bitcoin is, what are the advantages and its disvantages in that way the child won't find bitcoin a new thing in the following years of his life, he can also earn money from it in an early age of adolescence.
In thier young age they should know what is crypto currency, how they differ from fiat money  how to use it and what are the positive and negative treats of crypto currency.because thier early knowlege of those things is advantageos.for their future undertakings in life because in thier future they will be using crypto currency.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

Hi everyone,

At the age of 13 a child can think well, I think this is a good age to introduce bitcoin to your child. By introducing bitcoin in children it will be good for the future of his life.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Hi everyone,

I think the best age to teach crypto is if that child or kid is able to read and write and also if he can understand some words. Because if he can do than it is easy for him to insert a new information about crypto. Don't push him so hard just to learn it. In teaching him about bitcoin or crypto make sure that you teach them  slowly and they can understand easily.And from that, since kids are fast learner they are now knowledgeable about this btc.

haroldforgan

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

my opinion kids should not yet expose with this kind of business, Smiley I should teach my kids when the right time and age of them come. When they have grow up about eighteen years old  Wink  it the time to teach them about crypto and give them the right way and the best tips how to earn profit in bitcoin and lear about crypto world to know good potential coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: