Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What age to teach kids about crypto?  (Read 2474 times)
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

I don t know It s a good quastion

May be 15-16
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

You will only know the right age for them depending on them too,if you can see them capable of doing this kind of things then go teach and explain him everything.Dont force a child if he doesnt want to because it will just be bad.At any ages as long as a kid can understand everything they are good at any age

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

You will only know the right age for them depending on them too,if you can see them capable of doing this kind of things then go teach and explain him everything.Dont force a child if he doesnt want to because it will just be bad.At any ages as long as a kid can understand everything they are good at any age
When they are already in their high school or teen life I think that it is time for them to know what cryptocurrencies is so that they can already explore it themselves, for sure a lot of teenage here are trying their luck here since there is no age required and everybody is welcome to do this whether you are young or old.
voron83-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

The earlier the better. It is necessary from the earliest childhood to instill love for crypto-currencies Wink

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

To teach children about bitcoin I will do it by the time he graduated from school

wew13

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

It depends to the understanding capacity of a child if he/she have an advance understanding skills, we should teach them right away for them to have an insight on how bitcoin can change their life in an instant.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley

there is no age requirements in cryptocurrency or there is no specific age for as long as they can handle and able to do what is being required in  anything they want to join in crypto then it is ok. for example about the bounties and airdrops and about the rules in crypto. maybe teenagers they can handlr it already.
ayeba

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

The lack of freedom and ability to pursue what kids want to learn, trouble them. They have been taking learning and teaching into their own hands since a young age. Kids has continued this individual learning path by switching to home schooling and has enrolled with a local community college. The teen hopes that he won’t have to go to university stating, “if I make a million dollars before I turn 18, I don't have to go to college…. I’m going to die trying so teaching kids about crypto should be at the age of 4years.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

I guess I would be at least 10-12 year old!
I don't think there is a specific age of it. Some child are sharp at too early but some not. Maybe the time or age that is appropriate to teach crypto to kids is that when they were introduced in the concept of profit and loss.  Maybe when they are teach on how to trade properly,  that is the best time for them.
Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

At the age of 16, during their high school life is the best to teach children about crypto. So that they could really understand, and their minds is ready to the world of crypto. I think children is interesting when it comes to money related. Because at their younger age they could not understand yet. So its much better to teach kids at the right age, because they are already at the right age. They should finish their study first, so that when if they want to invest they are ready, and focus and spend time to the crypto, so that they will become success for them investment.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
At the age of 15 is a good time to teach bitcoin to a child, because at that age the child is actively learning something new, we just need to direct them to understand about bitcoin. I am sure they will quickly understand what you are teaching.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

for me there is no age to teach about the crypto as long as they understand. Since nowadays more and more children are wise. but first you need to understand what the crypto means and what it is best for them.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

I think the best time to teach children about krypto is at the age of 5 years and over so I think the mindset of children at the age of 5 years is much better when compared with the age of children under 5 years. Smiley
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

I think to teach kid about crypto is 18 above because its right time to know what is crypto currency because they quickly understand to know about crypto and its a bighelp for them to learn how to earn profit for there needs theres a lot of teenagers that cant afford to study and it helps them to know about crypto currency. So that they good for there future
InahC

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

Any age is very welcome.
Just explain to them what is crypto things and let them explore by themselves.
Kids are more intelligent nowadays.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

To teach the age kids about crypto for me is 16 years old and above.On that age maybe their mind will matured and under stand how to managed there schedule.t

Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

Hi everyone,

In my own opinion, the right age to teach kids about cryptocurrency or bitcoin is about 16 to 18 years old because some of them are already interested to earn money, and they are mature enough to take responsibilities on handling their money and managing their time in their studies.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

i think it should be teach age of 18+ ,,,
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

My cousin is 13 years old and if you ask him about bitcoin he might know more than you do. He is passionate about it so he wanted to learn about it

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

Hi everyone,

When you are lazy enough to work for them, i know your objective to teach them how crypto works is good, but why teach them as a kid let them know to their own how life works and let them play, i think the best time to teach them is if they want learn no matter how old they are its matter of interest not just force them to know a thing.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: