Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What age to teach kids about crypto?  (Read 2483 times)
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

In my opinion the generation right now the kids has their own way to learn and knew about crypto. Many children are already familiar with digital payments because of their experience with video in-game purchases and tokens, as well as prepaid credit and gift cards. It is not a big step to introduce them to cryptocurrency or internet money. Unlike other adults, kids will have no fear trying this out and will find it pretty cool that they can invest in something like this.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
I think its not good to teach kids about crypto. I have a kids but i didn't teach them about it i want them to focus to their study and maybe after that i will explain to them about it. And its up to them if they want to learn more about crypto.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:09:44 PM

To teach crypto to children no matter what age, because learning crypto does not require the age level, now is the age of Online and now many children are playing Online, it would be nice we teach the child as soon as possible about crypto as a substitute for Online games child.
There is no specific age to teach children about in bitcoin. Kids now are so bright and smart they easily understand and learn about in cryptocurrency. At there young age they know how to used a gadget and even no one can teach them they easy to learn. Teaching them about in bitcoin for there own good for there future. I know kids are very interested to earn in bitcoin cause they want to earn money that can use for there future.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

Hi everyone,

When is a good age to teach kids about crypto?  Any suggestions on how to go about it?  thanks Smiley
I think is 7 because they in school I know they understand about in cryptocurrency. My son he interested to earn money at there young age. Yes I explain to him the advantage of bitcoin to human. And I also explain to him if he join now he gain more profit for there future will become more successful and financially secure.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

I think you can talk kids about cryptos since 8-10 years.
I think the age of 10 is not enough, they prefer the game and certainly do not want to get the burden of knowing bitcoin, I think the child's ideal age is to teach bitcoin when they enter high school.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

for me to teach kids bitcoin especially upscale, for me very easy to understand. Because for me it is very beneficial if you help the children because for them is very important in the future.
LiberateDPigeon

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

I think teaching them about the concepts of saving, investing, and earning are important as soon as they are able to start comprehending these things. It's not necessary to only teach about crypto since a good foundation is still needed for them.
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

I think 15+ kids can be taught about crypto,but most of the kids are impatient.so i don't think kids can do good performance in crypto world!!
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

My son is very curious about cryptocurrency. He asks me some questions about CryptoCurrency. I teach him. Nowadays he wants to become a member of the forum and post it.
All children have curiosity, and bitcoin is mandatory for us to teach them, the fundamentals about bitcoin and cryptocurrency should teach children to understand more quickly.
I hope you can share how to teach children to become a member forum here.
True, and the attraction cannot be set at a certain age. Every child has a unique in their respective development, which needs to be monitored is its readiness. the most important thing is to teach him to adapt to technological developments, and that would be great for his future.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

I think teaching them about the concepts of saving, investing, and earning are important as soon as they are able to start comprehending these things. It's not necessary to only teach about crypto since a good foundation is still needed for them.
Yes true, bitcoin is an investment, by giving a simple concept of investment it is easier to introduce bitcoin someday, if we introduce bitcoin directly without them know finance, management and investment it will be difficult for them to understand bitcoin.
divyasdm11

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

In my opinion the best age to teach a kids about crypto is 13-15 yr.old because they have a mind in that age they think right and they can learn and have an interest in crypto when i am  23 i learn about crypto and since then i do it everyday and i just earn money from this way like doing cryptocurrencies crypto just change my life and now  i am 28 yr.old
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

When a child  understand about currency. When they able to doing everything things about crypto. Then we should teach them properly about crypto.

roadsirm

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:08:14 AM

A good age to teach crypto is in adolescence, because of the age of the teen age where the child finds out many things. how to explain and membelajarkan what, how, and what goals to be achieved.

shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:17:21 AM

No matter what age are they now as long as they understand about crypto currency and they knew how to invest and trading with it but the most important is the kids have already a knowledge before you given him/her a permission to involve in crypto world. my kids presently played trading crypto now.

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:24:53 AM

if I think gan. his name is the parents know the nature and character of each child. it is better if in teaching bitcoin to them not interfere with their learning activities and that every child has different activities and advantages different.
the core that can decide it is just his parents because they are older characters of their child respectively .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

No matter what age are they now as long as they understand about crypto currency and they knew how to invest and trading with it but the most important is the kids have already a knowledge before you given him/her a permission to involve in crypto world. my kids presently played trading crypto now.

Well I agree with it, children right now are very smart amd wise. Every thing that you do the child keep always asking what are doing. Like you said as early as thier age they should know what is crypto currency all about.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

Hi everyone,

Is cryptocurrency is also a type of currency as like the normal hard cash currencies so kids must be taught from the childhood but they must not start earning from the childhood. As if it's made in their life they will leave their studies at the childhood only for earning the Crypto and Bitcoins.
SillyGirl

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

Teach them when they show interest. Children nowadays do absorb socia lmedia and computer related subjects very quickly.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100