Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounties in the past?  (Read 795 times)
landysh007

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

For me, while considering my little experience in bounty campaigns, the most successful project is HOQU. From this project I received a very small amount, but this is at least something. From the project Spectiv, I did not receive any dosage at all, although after ICO it was 2 months already.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

Which ICOs offered the most lucrative Bounties in the past?
I participated in the project Travelflex only 2 weeks in the rank of a member. I received about 1700 dollars in two weeks. At the moment for me this is the best bounty campaign.  Grin

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

I participated in the project Travelflex only 2 weeks in the rank of a member. I received about 1700 dollars in two weeks. At the moment for me this is the best bounty campaign.  Grin

Thanks a great turn around. My best earnings was Latium. I haven't earned anything yet as they are yet to hit an exchange but one is coming at the end of March which should give a large win. Great thing about Latium is that it has real use cases so should grow organically. Always a good bet for ICO gains to choose a coin/token that will have a use.
BekantanSejagatTeamPenipu

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

you seriouse only 2 week campaign and use meber account can get 1700 dollar
i think amazig result

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██   
██   ██   
██   ██   
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Xcvbkol

Activity: 280

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

very cool result. I have not yet managed to get coins for signature company, but I got a good result in bounty company CUBE. now my coins are standing 3000$

MilanaPay

Activity: 196

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

I participated in the project Travelflex only 2 weeks in the rank of a member. I received about 1700 dollars in two weeks. At the moment for me this is the best bounty campaign.  Grin
very cool result. I have not yet managed to get coins for signature company, but I got a good result in bounty company CUBE. now my coins are standing 3000$

CUBE is a very good company, those who participated from the start, earned a lot of money! Congratulations on the result!  I have a little less, but still very nice!

blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

My best bounties in the past is DID ICO, which we are not more than 100 members in every campaigns Smiley which after the ICO, we have great rewards. ^_^
because we're few in the group. I want to participate on that project again Smiley
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

The best bounty in the past is very much according to my journey as a bounty hunter. My last example is Bounty Trade Token. It is the best bounty of the past and if now is bounty DIWtoken it is the best bounty.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

ATLANT is one of the greatest reward campaigns,they allocate a lot of tokens to the bounty hunter.
my friend gets about 200 million and in my opinion is a huge prize amount.
deeponion is also a great bounty,sadly unable to participate with a large bounty campaign but I am sure there will be many campaigns that have great potential in the market and they will allocate some of their funds to bounty hunter.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

Just did Cube Auto bounty for only 2 weeks and they paid me their tokens worth of $2000. Then there was Trade.io who rewarded me their coins which at that time was worth more than $2400 but I have been holding all of TIOs rather selling them. And now the price of my TIO is only just under $400!  Cry I have to give a big thanks to The Cube Auto team who paid my rewards only after a few days the bounty ended which is great since many projects take a long time to distribute bounty rewards. And many successful ICO like Bezop uses bounty hunters as free worker to promote their projects.

bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

I was in charge of AppCoin's spanish translation to Spanish and it was really profitable since not so many people participated on the translation campaign. I got paid 5860 APPC which, at the peak, accounted for more than $20k USD!
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:26:16 AM

The balances in the crypto money market are constantly changing. The color of the graphics is constantly changing. so it is not right now to enter these. I think the best bounty in the past is eristica and wepower.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

I liked the bounty campaign of the project Axpire - for participating in bounty campaigns Facebook and Twitter for 1 week, I received coins for about $ 500
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

For me, definitely the best bounty campaign was Artoken Cappasity. I am very glad that I participated in this because more I have not met the same successful bounty. Unfortunately, now it is very difficult to find a good bounty campaign.  Sad

Stake VIP wager
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 465
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:23:02 PM

Best bounty I think datum, playkey and atlant. Altough I am Jr member. I already missed those bounty campaign.
I hearing from my big brother and I also seen the bounty result and total overview.
Now credits also good campaign.

pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

What about Repux and the project that I'm following at this time it seems that the project that I follow today has the potential but unfortunately there are still many people who do not know it, so the participants are still very rare, who knows here is interested in the project I am currently following and if you want to join in its ICO pre is also not a problem.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

For me, the most profitable were Datum and Eidoo Bounty Campaigns, all other campaigns brought little profit.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

Those who have joined the DeepOnion signature campaign from the beginning (it was branded as an airdrop, but at the same time it was a signature campaign) and up to now, are now sitting on a pile of coins worth up to 100K $.

dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

i earned $500 so far from all stocks bounty..
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

That’s really awesome I don’t know how people are getting this kind of projects Recent cube participants also received very good amount of token even a simple blogger got more than 5000$ . I think am still not active in this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: