Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounties in the past?  (Read 795 times)
nambawannambatuuuuu

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Which ICOs offered the most lucrative Bounties in the past?
This answer of mine will be base on my past experience, this is specifically the electroeneum bounty, i am a newbie and all i have is only 3 weeks to complete the task, i cannot join signature and other campaigns so i joined the twitter campaign, and after 3 weeks, after the ico. I received a lot of etn coins which i do not really expected that amount, and it changed my life, now i am very into crypto and icos and i know that there will be more good icos out there managed by the best altcoin campaign managers in the industry right now, and that's all for that, that is my best bounty in the past, the Electroneum!
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

I think Swissborg, Cryptarium was very good bounties

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

Stuffgogo  Tongue unfortunately I had no chance of participating good bounties in the past. I know most bounties in the past were good.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

BLUE was one of who paid good but you will just have to wait.
Because after its ICO the price per BLUE didnt really increase much.
It was after the bounty campaign that it really pulled up into one awesome value.
With 11,000 of it, that was almost 12 ETH after it was really pumped. Just for couple of weeks and some airdrop.
rotonda

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

I participated in only one bounty campaign - Hacken. But I consider it to be successful and the best for me. After the end of ICO, the price of their token has increased more than 5 times https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hacken/ I think this is a good start for HKN coin and the project
ronatrip

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

My best bounty was Artoken by Cappacity https://artoken.io/ Intel using the Cappasity Cloud platform looks very promising https://realsenseapp.intel.com/apps/easy-3d-scan/ I happy with the projects progress and the tokens increase in price. Their CAPP token price has changed in more than 32 times relative to the initial ICO token price. I'm continuing to hodl the Cappasity tokens. I would like to say thank you and well done to the development team and keep up the good work
BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

I think Oyster Pearl is the best I know. they provide 50k-100k for participants with a starting price of $ 0.04 and $ 3 after entering a major exchange

Wow 100k $ for bounty campaign? It is unbeliveable. This is huge money! Some people never got such money for whole their life. It is example how is important to choose right bounty campaign, because it could be your lucky ticket!
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

Yes, a lot of generous bounty recently , and I think in the future will be those who will reward the good ,but of course ahead of the Bancor , the most chic of payment
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

At me the most profitable was Neumark (NEU), for 12 posts I received about 250 dollars. So far I have only such a modest result.  Smiley
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

Best bounties in the past are basically the best ICOs in the past. To name a few, Ethereum, NEO, STRATIS, QTUM, IOTA, XVG, etc. The problem with the majority of bounty hunters joining these awesome projects is they sell their bounty tokens right away when they received them. Probably, they sold all their valuable bounty tokens before the value of these tokens goes to the moon (got pumped).

pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

For me, at the moment, the most successful bounty company is Universa. The coin began trading on the first exchange a few days ago and has already shown a good price. I'm definitely not going to sell my coins in the near future.   Roll Eyes

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

Eidoo bounty was the best bounties I ever participated into and it was $ 2M USD bounty. The twist in this bounty was that this bounty was surprisingly closed after less than 300 participants and I was luckily one of them. I earned a good amount of EDO tokens from this bounty campaign and the ICO of this project was a massive success.

CryptoCastle

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

My best bounty was Artoken by Cappacity https://artoken.io/ Intel using the Cappasity Cloud platform looks very promising https://realsenseapp.intel.com/apps/easy-3d-scan/ I happy with the projects progress and the tokens increase in price. Their CAPP token price has changed in more than 32 times relative to the initial ICO token price. I'm continuing to hodl the Cappasity tokens. I would like to say thank you and well done to the development team and keep up the good work

Yeah! I could not even imagine, that it will grow so much.
In general, the guys, beginners, reading this list will cry, looking at their profit.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

I got good profit from Stratis bounty above 2000 strat and after one year x700. Then I took part of DENT ICO too getting many tokens
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

Shows me Electronium, Kick, Pkt, Aion & Cred are the best bounties in last year. I earned huge income from Electronium. The future of these coins is very bright.

DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:55:41 PM

MY best bounties were AION and CRED. For AION I earned over 1k dollars however as the markets crashed this went down to $400 dollars which wasn't bad or the amount of work I put in.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

Airtoken that was managed by Sylon was able to give me a good amount of money. Sadly, I have dumped all my tokens early, but still I was able to earn almost $2,000 from it. If only, I have sold it last year before the year ends, I would've earned double. I really think that the profitability of the bounty depends on the continuous hard work of the team after the ICO because this will decide whether the value would go beyond ICO price or lesser.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

Legolas was a good one, because they paid weekly. Otherwise was Adbank also good, because they had a big bounty pool for bounty hunters.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

SNOVIO bounty

this bounty really give me a lot of money. I participate Signature and Social media bounty. when bounty ended i recived payment a lot Snov tokens and then i Hodl it until the price reached 2k sat per Snov...  Grin Grin
this is one of the best day on my life...
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

please look Spectre! it was perfect and like a dream Smiley they give a lot of profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: