Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:03:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Guru says $5k Bitcoin about to hit  (Read 711 times)
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:44:26 AM

Hold on it's getting worse

The guy who said few weeks ago new floor Bitcoin is $10k

Is now saying it's about to crash to $5k

Time to get to cash then rebuy

https://1bitcoins.net/bitcoin-crash-to-5k-says-dr-sol-adoni-the-prophet-of-crypto/
We should not fear when bitcoin price will dip down. For sure it will always back. There are factors behind this dipping down, one of it is the banning of cryptocurrency in  some countries and I think many whales will sell out their bitcoins.
It is just for this first quarter of the year. It will be back soon. I think what you are saying is correct. We need to rebuy bitcoins to invest when it happens. It will become a high profits.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:05:11 AM

https://1bitcoins.net/bitcoin-crash-to-5k-says-dr-sol-adoni-the-prophet-of-crypto/

It is too early to say that the major support price of bitcoin is 5,000. We are now in a slow upward momentum. if this continues and breaks the 14,000 price level then bitcoin will likely reach new ATH.

No one knows where the market moves. the best thing to do is watch the price action and wait.

UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

Actually, I always think the BTC will reach $fifty thousand, because with the increase the encryption in the Cryptocurrency market, and some country began to admit that the BTC, so also should be the BTC has been rising, reached $50000, then probably is the bursting of the bubble.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
OddGhost17

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

Well, there's no harm in believing or not what the GURU'S says and what they called "THE PROPHET" , let's just use it as a guide and be warned, so we can cope easily what will gonna happen in the near future of cryptocurrency world. Thank you OP for sharing this one.

It actually does harm to those faint-hearted investors. A FUD can easily create a panic which later on drastically change the price of any crypto. This is now being used by whales trying to manipulate how the market goes.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

Bitcoin is recovered from two bad news one korean govt ban and 2nd one bitconnect ponzi scheme but in my opinion all previous history about bitcoin it shows that bitcoin is remained in great surges and in future it will remain in same surges.so be patient hold and wait for next big trend in price.

rajnipatel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:43:24 AM

Bitcoin might not be gone down to $ 5K level as it is based on demand-supply. In last few days I am observing that as the bitcoin go down the demand from buyers are increasing and perhaps most of the profit makers already booked their profit and now it will move to genuine demand only. So, at every dip demand compensate the fall and again graph is gone up.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

it will never hits $5,000 the price of bitcoin, $9,000 to $10,000 people think these price is cheap they will invest more once bitcoin hits under $10,000 but to hits $5,000 that's impossible.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

trashing bitcoin to promote his so called crypto projects. what do you expect from this called crpyo prophet. bitcoin is still unpredictable so it is early to say it would dump $5k. you are correct if your prediction is true but what about wrong?. you can be called crypto prophet if you can predict all the event that will happen in the future correctly without any mistakes.
diwataluna

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

Keep watch and DYOR, not just from one person. The downside to prophets and gurus is that you can't tell which is the cause and the effect. If this guy gets airtime, people panic and the price crashes. Or something else is at work and the price crashes, and he ends up correct. Have a plan, that's #1.
Raigeki.

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:04:52 AM

Just think if it happens... Its a bargain sale... do something at your own risk.. or regret of not buying it at dip again.
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:00:26 AM

This is all FUD's and nothing else. Who are this guru's and on what basis have they told this because it's been long time since I am also observing bitcoin and it's trends year by year.And according to me the correction was a regulatory one and this is happening from three years and it was also evident that the prices will spike immediately.I can understand why these guru's want to flow false news because people here are very emotional rather than being logical and they will definitely believe in all this rubbish news which ultimately gives them profit.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

Yes this is possible. Because there are may FUD in this month, and maybe next month too.
The chart with major timeframe said so. I'm waiting for the dippest price, I will buy in that price.
But, remember that bitcoin always do big correction before then to the moon. So wait and see
TheOATeam

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

Love seeing all these first time posters spreading FUD...
This is not believable at all. Come on people..
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Well most of that news were just speculations about what they think will happen to bitcoin. No one knows what will happen in bitcoins price since it is unstable and market changes quickly. It will always be up to you whether you'll take their opinions or not.

TheOATeam

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

What created the 1 Trillion crypto bubble was banks allowing fiat into the game through exchanges, now banks are closing the doors, look at India.

Cointelegraph just confirmed that the India bank news article was not true.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/indian-banks-suspending-bitcoin-exchange-accounts

So which Shill mill are you working for? Goldman's?
Smiley
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

I think that $ 15 000 we will see earlier than $ 5 000. But after the stop there will be about 8-5 thousand. And then, when everyone hates Bitcoin, it will cost 20-40-60k

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

There are too many self proclaimed gurus in this world. Just in the stock markets, the financial analysts make one or two big predictions and become famous, but they can’t last long. Meredith Ann Whitney is one of them.

I say trust yourself.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

If the South Korea bans the exchange markets, the price of Bitcoin might to be decreased up to $5K. But I think many people will re-buy BTCs while a panic selling, so the price will be $7-8K.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

What created the 1 Trillion crypto bubble was banks allowing fiat into the game through exchanges, now banks are closing the doors, look at India.

Cointelegraph just confirmed that the India bank news article was not true.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/indian-banks-suspending-bitcoin-exchange-accounts

So which Shill mill are you working for? Goldman's?
Smiley

You mean cointelegraph printed an article with fraudulent information in it!!!

They are such a reputable publication I find that hard to believe. ROFLMAO

lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

If you bought it at low price, sell it quickly when you know you can have profit. But if it is going down, just hold it. We cannot predict what will happen next to the price of bitcoin so you must be responsible by yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: