Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Guru says $5k Bitcoin about to hit  (Read 706 times)
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

I think this is just another FUDing being spread by someone in hopes of pushing others to panic sell their holdings so he can buy bitcoins by volume.  Grin I don't think bitcoin will go below 8K USD mark this year even if bitcoin looks so bloody and tired of climbing back this month. Well, everyone is entitled to speculate about bitcoin's future but i hope it'll be good for bitcoin this year again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elocinliart

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

Whether one should believe this "expert" and sell to reinvest or call him bogus and remain invested is basically a good overview of ANY market - crypto, stocks, bonds - you name it. It's also a good reminder of why there were so many daytraders committing suicide and gunning down their colleagues back in the 90's and early 00's. If you wanna react to every piece of "expert" advice you read, you assume the risk of your choices (and you may be a daytrader!) If you want to scoff and HODL, you are following what has proven to be sound advice since the first market rang its first bell. A lucky few daytraders hit it big back then and everyone decided to quit their jobs and do it full time - only to discover its nearly impossible to predict the market - and that was the stockmarket which is MUCH easier to predict than the crypto market! The vast majority of stock market investors chose to not play so recklessly with their money and HODL. 20 years later, the stock market is topping 25K and you don't hear about daytraders anymore.

If you truly believe in crypto and are convinced it is the way of the future and, if based on your research or whoever you choose to listen to, you think BTC is going to remain as the leader of crypto, then you follow the tried and true pattern of all successful traders, but low, sell high (if you need to pocket some cash) and otherwise HODL.

Lastly, anyone who sunk their life savings into this market and jump anytime an "expert" makes a prediction should probably not be playing any market, especially this one. To those I would say either cut your losses and get out now or do your own research and make decisions based on that with which you are comfortable, however, be prepared for the ups and downs because, just like the stock market, this ride is not for the weak of heart. If you want that, get your cash and go buy a bunch of CD's and sleep well at night!!
JTPhotography

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

We have seen BTC price falling down to $9k+ last week. So it is not really impossible to go back to $5k.  Again it can go to $50k as well.  This is the name of the crypto game. No one can predict for sure..

Bitcoin will hit 1K as long as these third world shitholes like India and Korea keep creating FUD.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Hold on it's getting worse

The guy who said few weeks ago new floor Bitcoin is $10k

Is now saying it's about to crash to $5k

Time to get to cash then rebuy

https://1bitcoins.net/bitcoin-crash-to-5k-says-dr-sol-adoni-the-prophet-of-crypto/
At this juncture am not really surprise if it is able to hit such low depths at all. What we are facing currently is price correction but I doubt it is going to go as low as $5,000, though there are less and less investors those are in it for the long term are still there.
Flamedyr

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

Its unlikely but could definitely happen. I would wait until January 26 to see what happens when the bitcoin future contracts expire again. Last time this happened there was a sharp rise in the price. Honestly pretty clear price manipulation going on but what can you do in an unregulated market
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:47:43 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 05:38:45 PM by Godric-Gryffindor

Like almost all do you should re-cash when Bitcoin hit 19,000 usd, now I  don't advice for anyone to sell at this level because hitting 5,000 usd may not go happen but have at least cash to buy Bitcoin at that level, don't sell all your bitcoin now.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

and we should trust what This unknown nutcase person say !  . No one can predict BTC price period . The only way to do so is if you have a huge amount of money that can move price , Or have huge amount of BTC that can move price . And even by that you will only move it a little . The only thing that is reall effect BTC price is what people believe , If the bigger % believed that the price will go up and acted according , then it will. And the other way around .
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

https://1bitcoins.net/bitcoin-crash-to-5k-says-dr-sol-adoni-the-prophet-of-crypto/

Hi there iamabackdoorman! This sounds no good; There are times that one could achieve popularity by contradicting to the belief of the masses, anyway that is the freedom of speech. You better see the dates on those linked articles and you could see that a prediction is made during the price is low. A true prediction must be made before an even would be happen. So why there are no month indicated about the 5k drop? LOL Most of the analyst even you could check it on the trading graphs that bitcoin price is near to finish its correction phase, meaning the price is going upwards and it could even surpasses the all time high of 20k.  Wink    
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

I don't think it will go down to 5k as that would mean
Bitcoin would have lost more than 60% of its value
and we may enter a bear market for the entire crypto-
currencies.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SupperTrapper

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

If it actually gets to that level and you have not gone into USD, you better be prepared to hold for a long time.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

This is surely not encouraging. However, he made just a few predictions in a row, which were quite obvious from a market dynamics point of view - just Ripple is a good guess. Or did he predict things which came true also in the past?

Long history of dead on predictions.

He called the .com bubble

His quake algorithm nails quake windows.

BTC is hitting $5k IMO based on he moves markets.

BTC 20k he says 10k it hits days later

He says ripple to soar under a buck days later it's almost $5

He said TRX at 3 cents buy days later 36 cents

He said 10k before last week's crash

It's been stuck there since

Now he says $5k

It hits

Then what

He's real deal guru

Well, to get the whole pictures we should also know all the predictions he made which DID NOT come true. I have followed for some years the statements of several so called "gurus" who were famous for having correctly predicted this and then having predicted that, but what I have noticed that they also predict a lot of things which absolutely don't become true, and these things are then left out of the pictures by his adepts. So, again, some of his wrong predictions anyone?
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

If it actually gets to that level and you have not gone into USD, you better be prepared to hold for a long time.
If you were watching social media during the spike out to $19k, you can see there are a lot of people who bought in at the top when all the casual investors, or normies as they're sometimes called. If they haven't sold by now they're almost definitely holding and trying to wait for it to go back up, and I would be inclined to think they're going to be holding for a very long time.

I feel bad for a lot of these situations, in a way, since they all ended up getting stuck in a declining market they didn't even realize was slipping. A lot of people were looking for free money, now that's all on its head. Brutal in a way, but welcome to cryptos. Everyone should make sure they're prepared for their stay.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:59:56 PM

Why do people fall for these "bitcoin gurus"? I don't understand how a single person could actually know what bitcoin will be at in the next few days, weeks, months, etc. It's not based on anything, so you can't make predictions off of whatever is supposed to be backing it.

People spread these kinds of words because they want to manipulate the markets. They either want to gain value on their btc or they want to watch it drop low enough so that they can jump back in. I'm calling BS on this guru guy. No one can know the price.
yes there was this octopus which was able to acurately predict the soccer results at World Cup. Until it failed. I don't remember the year.

I guess you could call it guru too Cheesy
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:06:47 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 10:19:18 PM by tweetbit

I know the future but I need money to sustain my gift, how ironic right?. I’ve been predicting on my own but never really comes in my mind to be relevant to the bitcoin community as a fortune teller even making a right one for many times now. There were plenty of this kind of person and using some accounts to promote his/her link for free viewers is almost coincidental.

HODL
JPCain

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

Who's to say a big release in terms of ln doesn't come out and the market completely swings.

I won't be selling my btc to buy back later. I don't think we will get much lower than this.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1642675
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

I don't think it will go down to 5k as that would mean
Bitcoin would have lost more than 60% of its value
and we may enter a bear market for the entire crypto-
currencies.

I guess there are a lot of commentators now than ever who have found their voices and are making predictions at every single opportunity, what haven't they said before? yet it grew past 19k$ and so i will just neglect those so called gurus and their speculations and rather keep holding because bitcoin will bounce back strongly as we've always known it to be.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

Who's to say a big release in terms of ln doesn't come out and the market completely swings.

I won't be selling my btc to buy back later. I don't think we will get much lower than this.
The price should not get to $5k. The only way that the price would naturally go to $5k is if that Bitcoin Guru has a bunch of coins that he can sell to make it that price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

If that’s the case then it’s going to be a blood bath again with the other altcoins. But I will still hold on to my bitcoins and other altcoins until it reaches the target amount I am eyeing for. I’ll just have to wait and see how the peice goes beccause it seems like another price correction is happening.
SELENA703

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Look back to last January month, there was some problematic time for bitcoin users. Nowadays its come back to its own form. It gains its position, and also hope it can hold it's position for coming future. I have full trust in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: