Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto research: Palm Beach, Standpoint, Stansberry, how to make the best of it.  (Read 176 times)
mateo78 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:26:34 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 10:40:00 AM by mateo78

Hello guys, 

I'd like to take the time to take stock of my recent experience about how to make the best of all the crypto informations there is around us.

I apologize in advance for the spelling errors as english is not my native language.

I recently had the chance to enter in a group where i have access to several paid subscriptions as PalmBeach, Stansberry and Standpoint research.
Because i heard a lot of people claming to stay away from Palm Beach and other reports because there are pump and dump, they are scammers, etc.. i wanted to share my experience on how to benefit from these reports and why a lot of people don’t use them in the right way.

I will share with you my vision of the crypto market and then, in a second part, i will bring some details about these three different subscriptions.

1. The crypto world, my second life.

There is a lot of ways getting informations in crypto.

We have news website, telegram, twitter, reports from research group, blogs, youtuber.. there are so many ways and communication channels that it is not always easy to know where to find the best informations.

For my part, reading reasearches from great analyst like Teeka Tiwari, Tama Churchouse or Ronnie Moas was a great oportunity to rethink my portfolio allocation, and to improve my investing strategy, and i will tell you why.

The crypto market had a crazy run in 2017 and we have seen so many major events that it is difficult to enumerate all of them.

We saw a crypto market increase of almost 1200%, we saw so many forks that it is hard to count them all, we saw some ban like the china’s one affecting badly the market, we saw an explosion of ICO leading to amazing gains, we saw scalability issues on eth and btc networks, we saw the arrival of crypto futures and at the end of the year, we saw an astounding number of new investors pushed by the potential of crazy gains.

Indeed a lot of speculative money entered these last months in the markets and they are the result of mainstreaming of cryptocurrencies.

All around us, our friends, collegues, family… everyone want to be involved in crypto, dreaming about expensive cars and crazy x5 gains within a month.
But we all know, in our hearts, that it is not sustainable and when there is winners, there is always losers too.

The major problem is that, when you discuss with these new investors, you realize that they don’t know what they are investing in.

And that, my friends, is the worst thing for an investor. How would you be able to take rational decisions when you don’t know what you are talking about?

That’s why, in my opinion every investor should always have these two rules in mind :
  • the first rule, you hear it everywhere, is « Never invest more money in crypto than you can afford to lose ». 

This rule seems simple, but this is when the market collapse that you realize a lot of us forget it pretty quickly.

If you keep this rule in mind, why should you yied to panic sell? and why would it be a problem to wait a few months the market recovers (30/40% correction are pretty usual in crypto).
  • the second rule, is « Always know what you are investing in and why ».

Every investor should be able to answer this question and before investing in any coin, you should always answer these questions :
    What is the problem the token is trying to solve? Does the token have a real utility? How long the team is working on it? Is there already a product? What are the skills of the dev team and how many are they? Is there a clear and detailed roadmap? How big is the current target market and is it in line with the market cap of the coin? What is the current and total supply? Is there any competitors in the crypto market and in the non-crypto market?

If you are able to answer to all these questions for a coin you invested in, well, hats off, you really did your homeworks !

I hope more and more people will join the long term investors’ bench, and that the explosion we have seen in 2017 will grow in the right direction.
So 2017 was hell of a year for crypto, but what’s next?

We are hearing for a while now, that crypto is a bubble and will end up badly.

Personnally, i believe that the crypto market will see again some huge corrections in 2018, there is simply too much hype and not enough coins who has an actual real utility.

But it doesn’t mean it is a bubble, cryptocurrencies have a bright future and we are still in an early phase of a massive adoption.

The last few years, cryptocurrencies was seen as a technical innovation or a fad phenomenon, but i presume this year will be a major step for cryptocurrencies and it will push the market to new high.
A lot of products are about to come out this year and i think 2018 will be the year where coins with utility and working product will stand up and will be rewarded. 
Think about it, we have reached a 500/700 billions market cap, but how many of us are using cryptocurrencies everyday in their life? 

There is simply too much hype and speculation about this, and coins will soon have to demonstrate they have a real utility, and as a result, a lot of tokens will not survive and only the one who really solves business problems will stay.

Now that i shared with you my state of mind, i wiil now present you my opinion on the three different subscriptions i am following very closely.

2. Why reading research reports has a real extra value.

When i started crypto, i first understood how the technology works, what was the benefits of a blockchain, and what were the differents concepts behind all this giant beast that is crypto.

Luckily, due to my technical knowledge and background, my entrance in crypto space went smoothly.

I started then to think that, by doing daytrading (and maybe making some bots), i could make a lot of money.

I have to admit, i first lost a lot of money and then succeeded to make some few gains.

I was pretty happy with my few gains until i realized that, if i had simply done long term investment i could make height times more money than i did. Height times !
And above all, i was exhausted because crypto market never stops, it’s all day and all night long, and it’s so volatile that it simply sucks all the energy out of your body.
If i can give you an advice, stay away from daytrading !

As you probably guess, i am now a long term investor and i’m trying to find the cryptocurrencies of tomorrow and so far, the three subscriptions i have access to helped me a lot for achieving my goal.

Most of the time i read every reports more than once, it open my mind to new visions i couldn’t have by myslef, push me doing more research and it give me all the keys for knowing if a specific token worth it or not.

During these last months, as i was trying to rebuild my portfolio, i was hunting for the best crypto reports i could find and it leads me to the three research subscriptions.
So this is a quick overview of these ones :

* Palm Beach research

This is one my favourite research group.

This subscription is leaded by Teeka Tiwari, it had a lot of success in 2017 and now each third thursday of the month everybody is waiting impatiently for the palm beach monthly report.

When you read the reports, it is obvious that they are the result of a lot researches and reflexions.

What i like about Teeka is the fact he knows a lot of crypto insiders, he travels a lot, participates to a lot of conference, meets a lot of famous people in the crypto domain and has a very good financial background.

Because of all that, i really believe in his analysis and read them with a lot of attention.
I know a lot of people who think palm beach is nothing else than a pump and dump subscription and i can understand, recently it clearly looks like it.
But it is in reality long term investment advices, even if people turned it into a pump and dump when the reports/alerts are released.

When you see the table below, you can see that Teeka did a lot of good call, and what is important in my opinion is that he always gives you all the keys for knowing why you should invest in a coin and why it has a promising future.

Some of the call he made:
| Token| Reco Price| Actual price
| NEO| 0.11$| 130$

| FACTOM| 1.76$| 47$
| STORJ| 0.4$| 1.48$
| ETC| 7$| 30$
| RIPPLE| 0.17$| 1.40$
| OMG| 8$| 17$
| GAS| 9$| 50$
| ZENCASH| 7$| 40$
| DASH| 271$| 820$

On november, Teeka adviced a 3 billions market cap token and i heard a lot of people saying it was non-sense to bring forward a token with such market cap.

Well, when you read his reports, you realize that the market cap doesn’t matter if you can see a huge potential and if you are able to illustrate your point with good arguments like he did in his reports.

Few days ago, he made a new call about cindicator.
Like always there was a huge pump who bring the CND from to 0.07$ to 0.14$ instantly.

A lot of people were frustrated not being able to beneficiate of the pump, but again you should not see the palm beach like a pump and dump.

If you read his report, he explained why he think you could see this token reach 5$ this year, and all his financial analysis are very relevant.

Beyond the monthly report, they publish some random buy alerts too, about tokens with short/mid terms potentials.

He has for instance, called SALT as a short term potential explaining why it should soon reach 27$ as soon as all Americans will be aware of the huge potential and the possible profits of these loan. And explained as he does, it all makes sense.

Teeka’s subscription is a very good source of informations for building a solid mid/long term portfolio, and his reports are a very good way finding coins with great potential.

* Stansberry research

This is another subscription that is very similar to Palm Beach research.

They launched a crypto subscription recently leaded by Tama Churchouse.
I have read four reports from them, and as palm beach reports, they always explained in a very detailed manner the potential of the token they bring forward.

What i particulary like about Tama’s reports is that he always try to explain what he has in mind first and then illustrate his point with some example.

I particurarly liked one of his report where he talked about civic.

Again, he first presented the token and then explaining how this coin could integrate in our actual world.
It pushed me to make some research about KYC and IDV industry, and i understood very quickly through his explanations and examples, that identity token like civic has a huge potential.

Some of the call he made:
| Token          | Reco Price| Actual price
| BITCOIN  | 5300$| 11500$

| ETH| 300$| 1050$
| EOS| 0.52$| 14$
| DASH| 285$| 820$
| NEO| 29$| 130$
| STEEM| 1$| 5$
| CIVIC| 0.28$| 0.8$
| BITCOIN CASH| 760$| 1800$

Standpoint research

Standpoint reports is a crypto research subscription leaded by Ronnies Moas.

Maybe you have already heard about that name because he does a lot of interviews and participates to a lot of conference.

As Teeka, is travelling a lot, and meet with a lot of people of the crypto world.

I read three of his reports, and there are way more technical than the Stansberry and Palm Beach ones, he digs very deep in the fundamental of the token with a very detailed analysis.

It could be more complicated to read for a uninitiated crypto investor, but for my part, it is something i really appreciate
He publish less reports than the others (there is around one report every two months), but the number of reports are supposed to increased because he will dedicate 80% of his time to cryptocurrency in 2018.

Some of the calls he made :

| Token| Reco Price| Actual price
| XLM| 0.04$| 0,46$

| XMR| 130$| 347$
| ADA| 0.05$| 0.6$

Conclusion : 

I hope this post will help some people to realize that long term investment is the best way to profit of the crypto market and that any investor should always know why he invested in a specific token.

If you have the occasion to read some quality reports, please take times to read all the arguments presented to you.
This year will be an important year for crypto, and if you haven't done that, it could be the time to rethink your portfolio allocation and to be sure that you have solid coins resulting of good researches.

And please don’t be impatient, even if we’ll see some corrections, we are still in a early phase and crypto adoption is not here yet.

If some of you have some research groups to advise me, some questions about these research group i talked about, or about my testimony, don’t hesitate to reach me on telegram : @mateo78 (i am way more reactive on telegram)

Good investments !

Mateo (@mateo78 on telegram)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpaceCoyote

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

Thank you, this is a very good post and it's very interesting for those of us without subscriptions to be able to read a first-hand account of their content.

What you don't say, though, is what proportion of the total are these recommendations?
For example, if Ronnie made 50 predictions and these three are the only real winners... that's not very good. But if these are the only recommendations, that tells a very different story!

Also, what are the costs for each of these newsletters?

I'm in the same boat as you, from an investing perspective - as much as I can daydream about putting a few grand into a $0.01 coin only for it to hit $100 in six months, it's a bit like investing in penny stocks - but with more volatility. I believe, ultimately, in the technology and would rather take a long term approach. It's a breath of fresh air in a community that sometimes seems obsessed with getting-rich-quick.

Your english is fine so I hope you'll consider writing more detailed posts in the future!
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

Thanks for this man, this really helped to open my eyes wider and broaden my mind even further.
Of all the months that i have been in the crypto world, not even once that i have read something this long that didn't bore me and really made an impact on me. I am really amazed that you took a whole bunch of time to express this kind of information to us. I really am seeing the bigger picture and thinking deeper now thanks to you.

I hope you will post more like this informative post.
MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

Great informative post, the quote below from you I really liked. Very in line with my ICO lookout points, I add in looking into the teams backgrounds/linkedin/and if the CEO has worked with any of the devs/team members and how those projects turned out. but going over this checkmark list on all ICO's is a good start for everyone trying to dive in to that crazy world.

Every investor should be able to answer this question and before investing in any coin, you should always answer these questions :
What is the problem the token is trying to solve? Does the token have a real utility? How long the team is working on it? Is there already a product? What are the skills of the dev team and how many are they? Is there a clear and detailed roadmap? How big is the current target market and is it in line with the market cap of the coin? What is the current and total supply? Is there any competitors in the crypto market and in the non-crypto market?

If you are able to answer to all these questions for a coin you invested in, well, hats off, you really did your homeworks !

Gathering bitcorns.
OziTuSan

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

You have informed us by creating this great topic. Thank you a lot. I am interested in Palm Beach. I have NEO, STORJ, Ripple, GAS and DASH. I think, I ll earn money in future.
mateo78 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

Thank you all,

I really appreciate your feedbacks.
As it was my first article, it really encourage me to write more of them Smiley
It takes some times to write, but there is few subjects i would like to share with you, so we'll keep in touch soon.
mateo78 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

Thank you, this is a very good post and it's very interesting for those of us without subscriptions to be able to read a first-hand account of their content.

What you don't say, though, is what proportion of the total are these recommendations?
For example, if Ronnie made 50 predictions and these three are the only real winners... that's not very good. But if these are the only recommendations, that tells a very different story!

Also, what are the costs for each of these newsletters?

I'm in the same boat as you, from an investing perspective - as much as I can daydream about putting a few grand into a $0.01 coin only for it to hit $100 in six months, it's a bit like investing in penny stocks - but with more volatility. I believe, ultimately, in the technology and would rather take a long term approach. It's a breath of fresh air in a community that sometimes seems obsessed with getting-rich-quick.

Your english is fine so I hope you'll consider writing more detailed posts in the future!

Thank you SpaceCoyote.

In fact all the predictions i posted are the last and only predictions i know.
For the Palm Beach reports, these are all the 2017 predictions, from february to november (he didn't recommend any coin in december).
So in fact there is 100% winners.
For the two other subscriptions, it is the last months results and again there is only winners.

These newsletter are quite expensive (around 3000$ each one of them).
Every quality content has a price, and even if at the beginning i was thinking it was too expensive, i think now with some experience, it is worth it.

Last year, a lot of people had crazy gains turning 1$ into 1000$, with all the ICOs and the hype arriving on the crypto market.
But this year will be another story, the times where you could made such gains easily are over in my opinion.
Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it is not possible anymore, but i will not be easier than before.

You will have now to pick some solid coins, think twice about it before investing in any coin and perform some great researches.
In my opinion, this year, the winners will be the rational and crypto-educated investors and the people hungry for quick crazy gains will sadly end up on the losers bench.

Take care.
hdmarketing

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

Hello,
thank you very much for your post about Palm Beach and the likes. It is a very good source of info.

Can I ask you for some advice ? As I don't have the money now to subscribe to the reports directly, do you have any suggestions as to which groups (telegram / discord) I could subscribe to to access them ?

Thank you in advance.
Hag.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: