Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying my coffee with cryptos!  (Read 733 times)
Garisson

Activity: 187
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

You can also check $WABI
it has amazing model.
You can buy with it and check everything about product...
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

Let´s say I want to open a coffee shop where you can buy your coffee ONLY with cryptos.

Which coin would you use for this case?  I would choose XRB, because it is very fast and there are no fees!

Please tell me your suggestions.
i think i will choose NEO

Actually i never use Neo to send somewhere because i dont have Neo.
I could not say wheater its good and fast for transaction or not.
But dont use bitcoin to pay your purchasing because it will make you angry with the fee and very slow transaction.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

With the ongoing network congestion people have different opinion regarding the usage of cryptocurrency for faster confirmation which is a must with marketplace acceptance and for a sustained usage. In this regard I would prefer Eth. Hope to see more shops to start accepting ethereum.

Agree. Ethereum has faster confirmation and the transaction fees is also very low compared to bitcoin, I will definitely use Ethereum as crypto if any situation arise like you said. The other altcoins is good but the growth perspect is also good in Ethereum, after I purchase coffee as you said, the remaining amount in my wallet keeps on growing for my Ethereum.
simalima

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

it will be great news for all of our crypto loves.if you accept crypto in your coffee shop, I would like to suggest you to accept btc at first then Litecoin. Because Litecoin translations are very fast. also you can add ETN, Monero,Dash.I think these coins future will be very good with fast transactions.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

In my opinion, the most suitable coin will be ETH as it is most used now in the world and almost everyone who is interested in crypt has it in his wallet.
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

Look forward to seeing that coffee shop in real. Back to the topic heading, I would prefer to pay with DOGE as it is fast and has low commission. Think that Monero and Dash are a good choice as well.

Jarek111

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

In most countries if you open small business you are obligated to settle a payment in national currency (at least). So paying only in crypto isn't an option.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

I think Dogecoin is not a bad choice. It's fast and the fees are very low. Its also suitable for selling coffee.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

Soon I'm going to open a coffee shop that would accept fast coin or token transfer between wallets like LiteCoin or Neo or whatever fast Blockchains that could be useful for Cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
I'm going to educate the people around my community about Cryptocurrency as the future of Economy and trade.

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

In my opinion, the most suitable coin will be ETH as it is most used now in the world and almost everyone who is interested in crypt has it in his wallet.

Many people said Ethereum suffered severe traffic congestion that's why some people are using other coins in order for them to make faster transaction than they experienced in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
But in my own experience, every time I use Ethereum I didn't face any problems and issues like when I transfer coins into other wallets it only costs a couple of minutes or less.

desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

XRB is definitely the right decision. You told me the advantages of this. I hope we can get our coffee one day with crypto money  Smiley

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

I will use ETH, Doge or Lumen for buying coffee at your shop. Doge and lumen have low transaction fees. As for ETH, i feel it is easier for you to convert to fiat using coinbase for your business expenses.
bluehodl

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

The future cryptocurrencies should offer fast and cheap transactions, if they want to replace the old payment methods.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

Let´s say I want to open a coffee shop where you can buy your coffee ONLY with cryptos.

Which coin would you use for this case?  I would choose XRB, because it is very fast and there are no fees!

I hope this is hypothetical. Grin

The way I see it, most "pay with crypto" shops are kind of a gimmick right now. Of course they're a great way to change the public perception but I don't think they're very successful at this point in time.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

Me too! I will choose either XRB or XLM, because its transaction is free and fast, plus its value is still growing. I will never use bitcoin in buying a coffee, its like your transaction fee is worth 3 cups of coffees.

yesboiasni

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

Hmm , choose coins more people know like BTC , ETH , Bitcoin cash , Ripple

----------- CHECK SHOPIFY STORES ON SALE ------------------
 -------------   https://www.oklox.com ----------------
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

For now it's great because XRB transactions are still light and fast.
But in 2 or 3 years it will be different if many people start using XRB to transact the same pile will happen for poor performance seen from previous coin cases used.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

I think you should choose that coin. and do not use other coins like bitcoin. I totally agree with your idea to build a coffee shop, and coins as a means of payment. seems to be a success.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
woolm110

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

I'd be too scared to use any at the moment, too worried their value would plummet and i'd lose loads of money  Embarrassed
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

I would accept a lot of crypto coins because not everybody is holding XRB.. You get more people that will buy a coffee, if you accept Bitcoin, Etherem IOTA and all the other stuff that the people will start to hold for long term!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: