Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:42:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying my coffee with cryptos!  (Read 733 times)
Pulsar1x

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

This is maybe a good way to do it hehe.

https://youtu.be/55q5z0FXNUo

Very nice if you ask me.
hakatu

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

I would use Burst!
It's a surprise to me not many people even know this coin.It's a PoCC coin, eco friendly and most of all the devs are very active, they're posting the development progress everyday. Not just shilling it, Burst should soon be recognized.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

Let´s say I want to open a coffee shop where you can buy your coffee ONLY with cryptos.

Which coin would you use for this case?  I would choose XRB, because it is very fast and there are no fees!

Please tell me your suggestions.
is your country a crypto currency legal? if not, then you should not take too risky a decision to open a coffee shop where the transaction uses crypto currency
YS84

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

Let´s say I want to open a coffee shop where you can buy your coffee ONLY with cryptos.

Which coin would you use for this case?  I would choose XRB, because it is very fast and there are no fees!

I prefer doge coin as its default and stable. I suggest a name to coffee shop “Doge coffee shop”  Grin

BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

I would use btc to buy coffee with bitcoin. Because it is more popular than any other. I think it can be accepted in any coffee shop if they implement bitcoin as a payment system.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

i think you need to choose on what is in demand cryptos in your country and make sure that the fees is lowest so that the buyer will always back and buy your product.

crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

It's has it advantages and disadvantages.
Both you & the vendor would have to wait for the transaction to be confirmed, meanwhile the coffee queue just gets longer and people are starting to get impatient.

“I’ll just pay in cash, especially  Bitcoin is taking too long and it still it's transaction fees is too high!”

On the other hand, the owner could trust that you have sent the transaction and you leave with your coffee. If the transaction didnt went through dont fret, you’ve still got a free cup of coffee. Cheesy
darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

buying a coffee with crypto currency is the good idea for that the crypto currency should get legal in all over the world
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

This is The index of Crypto coffee provides a clear summary that money can be used as currency and which cryptocurrencies can only be used for very good purposes.
Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

I also think XRB is very good, and XRB's transfer speed is very fast, as the encryption in the payment area, the speed and cost requirements of the transfer are the highest.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

Which coin would you use for this case?  I would choose XRB, because it is very fast and there are no fees!

Bitcoin... after Lighting Network adoption.
Bitcoin is most popular and LN will lower the fees and transaction time close to zero.

To buy XRB, you need to have BTC first and then exchange it.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

That coin is good choice, other best option is DASH. Also there are many start ups was make project to offer more easy and make convenience to buy and spend crypto to buy good and service, one of the that project is Pundi X, this project has working product and used already in many cafe and restaurant in Jakarta, Indonesia. Hope crypto can used with easyly for everyone in the world to buy good and service in daily life so crypto will be more popular.

nhinhi

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

i will call cops, im sure that ur gov is ban using crypto like cash for trade in realife
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

Very interesting idea,
Xrb fits perfectly with this idea because xrb is very fast and free,
Ripple also need to be considered because ripple also has similar advantages,
I am very much looking forward to the presence of coffee shops who use crypto as a means of payment,
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

In my opinion, all of the cryptocurrencies have still fluctuate price characteristics, and this makes the daily buying still difficult. I believe that, daily buying with the cryptocurrencies is not a dream, but  I think cryptocurrencies have still a long way to go to be used in daily life.

harrypotter1229

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

XRB transaction cost is very low, which is very favorable for the promotion of this coin. I don't think anyone will pay for a cup of coffee with bitcoin or eth, because it only needs a small amount of money. If I were drinking coffee, I would definitely choose to use DOGE coins, yes, DOGE, because I have too many coins. Grin
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

I think the coin you choose is quite good for your business but using crypto in business is not really good idea. Because not all people has interest on crypto and not many people has knowledge what is crypo and you also said only payment you want is crypo that is not a good idea for a business what if too many people want to buy but they don't have the coins you want i think they will not waste their time just to get the coins and buy your coffee. So your business will not prosper and grow.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

The price of coffee is very low, but the transaction fee of BTC is too high at present. The price of a transaction fee is higher than that of a cup of coffee, so it is impossible to pay coffee with BTC at present.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

I really like the idea for some coffee shops today that they're going to support crypto as one of their mode of payment for their products and services so people may be educated properly about Crypto and blockchain technology.
Crypto is the future of our money and most of the technology businesses are now adapting to crypto as their part of their growth.
coffee shop and other business establishments should adapt crypto today because it has a good advantages as well.
coins that is good for coffee shops are Ripple, Dogecoin, UTrust etc.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

The price of coffee is very low, but the transaction fee of BTC is too high at present. The price of a transaction fee is higher than that of a cup of coffee, so it is impossible to pay coffee with BTC at present.

I don't believe that Bitcoin will qualify as payment for a coffee because Bitcoin is the slowest transaction speed of all the cryptocurrencies in the market todaY.
I believe on crypto that will being used as one of the mode of payment for some business establishments like coffee shop and fast food restaurants but it should be the fastest crypto that could transact in just aron 60 seconds or less.
Ripple, DogeCoin, Tron and other billion supply coins would be the better suit to these needs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: