Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 07:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A novel idea for an Altcoin  (Read 83 times)
Cryptotzar (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:13:25 AM

Hi guys,

I have been following the cryptocurrency world for a while, invest in cryptos and make a decent profit too.

Being a seasoned business development professional in the tech space, I know a thing or two about selling, perception management and value. I see Crypto as the ultimate landscape where your value proposition is really put to the test with major gains if you can formulate it right.

I have a good idea for a coin, a nice story, something that will resonate with people, above board, no fancy gimmicks and promises. And no this coin will not have utility to market for but instead the community can create a utility for it if it so wishes. I see an ethereum token as the best course to market.

I am not a developer, I do not know how airdrops work and I do not have a large social media presence. However, all of these problems can be overcome with the right team.

My question to you is:

- Who here has embarked on a token launch by assembling a team virtually here on bitcointalk?How was the experience? lessons learned?

- How do you ensure your vision and stake in the project when you are not involved in coding it?

- Any other advice ?

Would love to hear your thoughts.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:20:18 AM

Hi sir have a nice day, you have a great idea. but you can talk about this issue at service board here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 to hire people who have that skill. and discuss more about the project here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0 in project devlopment sub.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

Either who initiated the token launch. Most importantly with the launch of tokens, this has at least helped the economic development.
As for my interests, a lot. One of them builds the kinship with other members of various tribes, nations, and countries. And do not forget to help each other for the good of us all by giving each other information and suggestions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: