Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:11:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My TRDT Token was stolen  (Read 158 times)
jhenz20 (OP)

Activity: 321
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:06:56 AM

75 TRDT was stolen, i dont know why. I did not give my private key, all my token are all their, except My TRDT token. I traced the wallet address of the hacker and i found out that all his/her token are all TRDT. I felt soo bad because i hold that token for a long time. How can we HOLD a token if it is not secure?😢 Not only me, my friend also lost his TRDT and same wallet address that has TRDT token.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:15:04 AM

75 TRDT was stolen, i dont know why. I did not give my private key, all my token are all their, except My TRDT token. I traced the wallet address of the hacker and i found out that all his/her token are all TRDT. I felt soo bad because i hold that token for a long time. How can we HOLD a token if it is not secure?😢 Not only me, my friend also lost his TRDT and same wallet address that has TRDT token.
for first, sorry for your lost. this possible happen and always if you didn't careful for do an account. i can gussing the reason why your token is lost or stolen.
most likely you have logged on to the phishing website. Or may you could to share to me what is your address. probably i can tracking the address.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

There are a lot of people using phishing to get an access of others wallet and stole their tokens. Maybe you logged in into a phishing link that was given to you.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:45:37 AM

for first, sorry for your lost. this possible happen and always if you didn't careful for do an account. i can gussing the reason why your token is lost or stolen.
most likely you have logged on to the phishing website. Or may you could to share to me what is your address. probably i can tracking the address.

if any hacker hacked his address then why he stole only TRDT token ?? he could have stolen all the tokens ..
really weird and amazing part .
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:52:45 AM

Is there any other token in your account (for example, ETH)?
This is unscientific, why the hacker just stole your TRDT Token, maybe you should ask the ICO team of TRDT Token, then they might help you.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jhenz20 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

Heres my wallet address
0xA27c0ece9D499CC13402580CCA0F7998AC48103a
Thank you for helping.
jhenz20 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

i Pm them on thier telegram group, but nothing response. Maybe i should try to Pm the developer. Thank you for you advise.
PuraPuraBego

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

if any hacker hacked his address then why he stole only TRDT token ?? he could have stolen all the tokens ..
Check this one : https://ethplorer.io/address/0xa27c0ece9d499cc13402580cca0f7998ac48103a
Those address have a many of tokens in the wallet. but really have price or value for each token, only TRDT has value for ($) . that's why the hacker only stolen 75 tokens TRDT were have value around 75 USD (1 usd for each token).
fat buddah

Activity: 333
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

There are a lot of people using phishing to get an access of others wallet and stole their tokens. Maybe you logged in into a phishing link that was given to you.
Probably, a lot of people are always having the same mistakes and that is the main reason of why they are always losing their money.

MEW is very unsecure, just get a Ledger or a Trezor wallet.

PuraPuraBego

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

Heres my wallet address
0xA27c0ece9D499CC13402580CCA0F7998AC48103a
Thank you for helping.
I've been trying tracking your tokens, but seems token has sent to an address exchanger, which one we can't tracking those tokens as further.
You have a bunch of tokens, go to save your tokens to other wallet, before you losing more. 

i Pm them on thier telegram group, but nothing response. Maybe i should try to Pm the developer. Thank you for you advise.
your ticket is totally useless, because  team's have not controlling in case like these.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

I am sorry to hear that , be far away from fishing websites is the best way to protect you from stealing.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

Everything is final in crypto, sorry for your loss but take this as a learning experience and be more careful.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
jhenz20 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

Check this one : https://ethplorer.io/address/0xa27c0ece9d499cc13402580cca0f7998ac48103a
Those address have a many of tokens in the wallet. but really have price or value for each token, only TRDT has value for ($) . that's why the hacker only stolen 75 tokens TRDT were have value around 75 USD (1 usd for each token).
So what should i do? it is possible that my wallet is not secure and the hacker will get all my token that has a price? should i create another wallet to transfer all my token?
PuraPuraBego

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

So what should i do? it is possible that my wallet is not secure and the hacker will get all my token that has a price? should i create another wallet to transfer all my token?
Your account totally in warning line were possible the hacker to stolen or grabs all your tokens. go create more account MYETHERWALLET. and swap your account to new address. never share your key and make sure you've put the private ket at secure place.
*Tips:
- Always careful when you trying login to MEW or would to open your account. (Like valid website) the link should be GREEN BAR.
-Never share your privatekey to anyone, except you've believed to those people.
-Back up your PK at paper or print.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

This will serve as a great lesson for us to be more attentive and to follow where we go and to what consequences it brings.
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

How do we have a token if not safe? is too excessive according to me, I know you lose a token you but not all feel like you, you should be checking what was wrong you so token you can be lost.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

I find it hard to understand when your wallet has lots of tokens that hackers just take away TRDT. It is better to transfer it through another wallet to avoid losing more.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

perhaps you have crossed a phishing link, there are extensions for browsers that block some unreliable sites or pages.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

I doubt it wa done buy hacker, maybe it is an inside job, someone close to you and your friend, I don't know what other tokens in your address is but if they are more valuabe the hacker would have stolen all too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: