Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should a class action lawsuit be filed against CampBX?  (Voting closed: August 27, 2013, 05:05:02 PM)
Yes - 7 (36.8%)
No - 6 (31.6%)
Give them until Tuesday Aug. 27th - 6 (31.6%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Class action lawsuit: CampBX  (Read 2758 times)
DealMaker (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:05:02 PM

Read here for the full on-going story/adventure ->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278973.0

These folks have been playing with people for some reason.  As you can see by the responses (finally received but not on the support ticket, not in my email, only here after I started raising a ruckus), that "Keyur @ Camp BX"  seems more concerned with my speed of postings than resolution of the problems their organization currently has with MULTIPLE people.  I'm well educated in Law and would be more than happy to initiate litigation against this organization for criminal and civil proceedings.  I will require anyone who's involved to split the initial filing fee, which the info can be found in my above thread.  Let me be clear here also:  I DO NOT WANT MONEY UNTIL AFTER YOU SEE IT POSTED IN THE ONLINE COURT DOCKETS BECAUSE I AM NOT HERE TO MAKE MONEY OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE WITH THIS ACTION.  In addition since there is a person who paid for the business address I know exactly where they reside and can guarantee successful delivery of required court documents in addition to assisting the FinCEN with everyone elses' details whom are also involved.  Sadly with this kind of evidence I can also quite confidently state they will arrest this person which could cause additional issues with people getting their money back.  LET IT BE NOTED -> I did state that I didn't want to go this route, as you can see "Keyur @ Camp BX" ignored this and continued with the same types of excuses they've been using for months with others.  This is unacceptable on many levels and I personally understand now the frustration my fellow countrymen have trying to enter this arena.

Again this is just a poll to see what everyone thinks!!!  No actions will be taken if Campbx IMMEDIATELY corrects these problems!!

FYI -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_Crimes_Enforcement_Network

Pay especially close attention to the statements under the paragraph heading "Virtual Currencies" which states -> "Jennifer Shasky Calvery, the director of FinCEN said, “Virtual currencies are subject to the same rules as other currencies. … Basic money-services business rules apply here."

Therefore folks as of March 18th, 2013 (per article date) I'm here to tell you as a degree holder in Law that WE have recourse AND the FULL BACKING OF THE LAW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hayek

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:49:39 PM

Could you sum this up in to a "Why I give a fuck" message instead of just ranting and then referring to posts of people just ranting.

Secondly, why the hell would I use the system I am trying to get away from to attack the one I am moving to?

Also, as an aside, I think people need to stop running to the government for help. That's kind of the whole point. You bringing them in on this or anything related to bitcoin just makes it easier for them to sell the "Bitcoin falls under something government does" bullshit
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 06:16:40 PM

Could you sum this up in to a "Why I give a fuck" message instead of just ranting and then referring to posts of people just ranting.

Secondly, why the hell would I use the system I am trying to get away from to attack the one I am moving to?

Also, as an aside, I think people need to stop running to the government for help. That's kind of the whole point. You bringing them in on this or anything related to bitcoin just makes it easier for them to sell the "Bitcoin falls under something government does" bullshit

Since you're coming from an emotional viewpoint I cannot assist you, I only work with facts and the facts of others "ranting and raving" are more than adequate as to "Why you should give a fuck".  Stick to the facts and it keeps your head/mind clear as to the proper goal.  When dealing with scammers they want you to get emotional so you don't take quick, decisive action.  So all I'm doing is building historical, traceable, verifiable facts of unhappy people.  Therefore it's also not all about me, it's about you to (if you're having an issue with them).

"The system" is actually your servant.  As your servants they need to be held accountable in their jobs just like you or anyone else.  The current corruption in the system is an opportunity to show why Bitcoin is good plus it can also show everyone in the world that when "The People" decide they don't want USD and they want Bitcoin, how fast the govt will comply (watch how many govt employees will start getting paid in BTC and notice how the loyalty will change immediately, the elites know this and now you do to).  Right now they are attempting to keep control of the USD so they can control you.  When you and others finally lose full faith in the USD (as is inevitably going to happen) you can quite literally guarantee that a currency such as Bitcoin will have that faith and will continue moving forward as the USD did when IT had that faith.  Do some research here because you may lack full understanding of your relationship as a citizen in the USofA, believe it or not they are your servants and most Americans have simply been brainwashed into "thinking" otherwise because the Law of the Land clearly supports what I'm saying.  Here's a juicy tidbit for you, the "federal reserve" which is a private corporation; is about to have it's charter expire Dec 2013.  That means unless Congress renews that charter that they are done.  Why do you think they created the Amero or did you not know about that?  So instead of having them swoop in with THEIR currency AGAIN, WE THE PEOPLE have OURS Bitcoin Smiley

Actually the govt was created to handle these exact problems.  Which is why the Constitution is very clear about there being a "victim" in a crime.  The other activities you see the govt doing, such as control, licensing, etc. were created against the Constitutional stipulations of such things in fact if you study the Constitution you will be able to legally get out of every single so-called traffic violation because it is a "victimless" crime which in applicable law is an "imposed tax" (remember the Boston Tea Party??).  Therefore no court can legally require you to pay that and if you submit to such a thing it's your own fault for not knowing your rights.
Most law enforcement were originally created for dealing with issues of theft, and personal harm, look it up this is historical facts.
Also notice how I have stated NUMEROUS times I DID NOT want to go to any Feds, in fact I've been very clear and you seem to have ignored this.

So if this individual/people/whoever it is don't abide by law and do the wrong thing are you proposing that I gather up a posse and we solve it Old West style?  Or does everyone just "complain", then never get any assistance and the person just gets away with it?
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:48:49 PM

Pertinent contact info for anyone interested -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281042.0
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:29:54 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 06:54:57 PM by DealMaker

Pertinent law enforcement links:

http://www.fincen.gov/contactus.html

Alpharetta Crime Tips submittal (need to have users who've lost money lodge complaints here for the local police to arrest Keyur Mithawala)
http://www.alpharetta.ga.us/index.php?p=535

Alpharetta Criminal Investigations Division (they work with Feds)
http://www.alpharetta.ga.us/index.php?p=330

Capt West is available at - 678-297-6320 this matter needs to be brought to his attention and all of us calling will get that very quickly because Campbx has apparently been generating complaints for some time now (obviously I'm not going away quietly into the night like others and waiting weeks/months on end with no response, no money and no corrective action, I don't think so).

When you call be sure to include this information about who:

Keyur Mithawala 37 yrs old owner of BulBul Investments LLC, 13010 Morris Rd Bldg 1 Suite 600, Alpharetta, GA 30004

In addition I've filed a formal complaint after discovering this morning that Campbx(Keyur) cashed my MO, yet had the nerve to tell me on Aug 23 knowing that it was already submitted for payment.  The way Moneygram's system works made it impossible for me to find out it was cashed until today Aug 26.  I didn't even know it was submitted for payment until Aug 23, which again was the same day I received the last reply from Keyur (campbx CEO/owner) to my many inquiries.  In fact you can see he's just ignoring me now.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to have things go this far but, he either thinks:

1) i'm joking
2) i'm like the other bitcoiners and I'm at his mercy
3) i'm not going to do anything
4) he's hidden enough that he can't be found

Sadly all those potential thoughts he's having aren't going to save him.  However, change my account to verified and put my $1500 into it and that will.

We are in the "End Game" of your activities Keyur I hope you had a good run because if you don't fix my account RIGHT NOW you will see what it means to rip someone off who actually knows how to apply the law to people who do the wrong thing.
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:07:06 PM

The people have spoken and I'm moving forward on this action since Keyur Mithawala has decided to continue his inaction.

Good luck to all that have some money there because when the site (that's hosted in Amsterdamn BTW) goes down, and you can't reach his "customer support/service" you will wish you did so sooner.
CampBxSucks

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:19:36 PM

Called Captain West 678-297-6320
he said to contact georgia state department of revenue.
Geremia

Activity: 502
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 03:47:58 PM

Has there been any class-action suit against CampBX since this thread was opened?
Has anyone had any success recovering their BTC from CampBX?

I have not heard from them since March 2014; see the transcripts of my chats with them.

BTC tip jar | my BTC wiki, BTC StackExchange | Tox ID: 65C3E8810738AD9D175234808FCB317A1103632903436203D45411AE97C03F54C34861AB6663
Join Kraken. | The best, free book on Bitcoin: Mastering Bitcoin
Nos cum prole pia benedicat Virgo Maria.
CampBxSucks

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:37:24 AM

Has there been any class-action suit against CampBX since this thread was opened?
Has anyone had any success recovering their BTC from CampBX?

I have not heard from them since March 2014; see the transcripts of my chats with them.
I sent you PM
puaahi

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

IS THIS HAPPENING?Huh
They have 5 BTC of mine and have been giving me the run around for a year.

What can we do about this?
Is there another place where people are meeting?

All info super appreciated!
thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: