Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MSI AMD Radeon RX 570 Armor OC 8GB 8G GDDR5 - Great Mining GPU - In Stock -$569  (Read 193 times)
crypto-rigs (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:46:16 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 04:08:29 AM by crypto-rigs

Experience the next level of immersion with the world of VR gaming and entertainment with MSI RX 570 Armor 8G OC graphics card powered by the revolutionary AMD Polaris architecture. Puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate. Enhanced contrast and colors deliver a strikingly sharp, colorful, and vivid visual experience.

Condition:New: A brand-new, unused, unopened sealed box
Memory Size: 8GB
MPN: R570AR8C
Brand: MSI
Memory Type: GDDR5
Chipset/GPU Manufacturer: AMD
Chipset/GPU Model: AMD Radeon RX 570

Price: $569 each
PM me for how many you want to better pricing.
Paypal preferred to protect us both.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

you can buy these for 300 USD if one just watches the resellers sites Sad  like 2x a week they get a few in stock
not to mention since MSI armors are the worse cards ever made, those specifically are super easy to get usually
Take this scam markup to ebay, enthusiasts here will just laugh at your gouging, Ha!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: